News Annesley

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Every time I see this flog Annesley I think of that stupid Frank Walker Tile commercial ad on radio.. this guy just spins sh1t

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This is typical of the reactionary nature of the NRL.

I assume the NRL saw/read comments about Sofa Solar Moaner and his abundance of minor offence tally for the year.

I wish the fine system was a percentage of the players wage rather than a set amount. $1500 Grade 1 is nothing to a 350k+ player but a lot to a minimum wager.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Annesley is just a stooge who spins shit for the NRL when they fck up.

The singling out of NAS is a bit of a witch hunt. A lot of his charges are for very minor shit. The forearm on the weekend should of got graded higher but thats not his fault. I wish we had a player like NAS in our team

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
Annesley is just a stooge who spins shit for the NRL when they fck up.

The singling out of NAS is a bit of a witch hunt. A lot of his charges are for very minor shit. The forearm on the weekend should of got graded higher but thats not his fault. I wish we had a player like NAS in our team
If he was a bulldog he'd be suspended for 10 weeks +

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This bloke has the gift of the gab

Talks a whole bunch of shit in the Monday reviews but never follows it up with actions.

Pretty sure JWH and NAS are repeat offenders yet he's done nothing.

The 33-year-old was charged with contrary conduct for giving a facial to his opposing enforcer, but will cop a $3,000 fine instead of suspension. The penalty handed down is higher than a base penalty for this charge, with it being JWH's third or subsequent offence this year.
JWH was also cleared of charge for high shots on Cameron Munster and Justin Olam during the heated clash.

This guy is an absolute grub who simply seems to enjoy bully boy tactics. So many inconsistencies when a player like Finucane who is pretty much a cleanskin gets a suspension for his effort.

How did Jared Waerea-Hargreaves get off with a fine?
Finucane and Waddell are not the only ones wondering where the consistency is after Roosters enforcer Jared Waerea-Hargreaves was only fined for using his elbow as an oyster shucker on Zac Fulton's neck during Thursday night's Manly-Roosters clash.

It was a grubby, unnecessary, ugly act from a player who is hardly a cleanskin on a 20-year-old rookie in his first game.

If Finucane copped two weeks and Waddell five, surely JWH deserved at least a week to reflect on his actions.

1661851170544.png

No. He will be lighter in the pocket but allowed to play on, with the MRC perhaps seduced by the commentary around the incident.

Listening to some experts, they basically gave the Roosters prop a leave pass, putting it down as part of Fulton's rite of passage to the big time.

And here's us thinking those sorts of initiations ended around the same time high schools black-banned the flushing of Year 7 kids' heads down toilets.

It's hard not to think Finucane and Waddell paid a heavier price simply because their incidents copped more negative publicity than JWH's bully boy move.

Roosters prop Jared Waerea-Hargreaves also received his fourth grade one charge this season and was fined $3000 for contrary conduct.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I feel more sorry for Collins. Four weeks effectively ruining he’s whole finals campaign, for what I thought was an honest mistake. Maybe one, two weeks at most

Malla

Reaction score
I feel more sorry for Collins. Four weeks effectively ruining he’s whole finals campaign, for what I thought was an honest mistake. Maybe one, two weeks at most
It’s a grubby tackle they deserves 4 weeks

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So let's say he gets another charge & it's graded a Grade 2 & Melbourne thinks it should be a grade 1, could he challenge it or does the MRC tell them that it was graded higher because he is a repeat offender? That's why the old system with loadings was better.

Personally, I think the NRL are loving fining the players to get back some money they lost during COVID.

Last edited:

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
sure if Carrigan got the same but ones Carrigan got 5, he deserves 4. He has put the bloke out for the season. It is a blight on the game

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score