Rumour Angus Crichton

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Man. I love a good negative about anything Rorters but footy aside I hope he recovers.

Life's been tough and Covid just seemed to be the tip of it. Who could really hold it against him if after his footy responsibilities had ended for the year he takes a chance to escape everything and have some fun.

Drugs are so hit and miss and so many variables. Had my share of wacky backy in this life yet for a mate of mine it was literally the beginning of the end for him. R.I.P buddy.

Done the mushy's in Bali at the midnight oil bar almost 20 years ago now and had a great night. My mate ended up paranoid in a cupboard lol. Funnily enough the Balmain players were there on an end of year trip and took one out for a mushy milkshake.

Anyways, all I'm saying is I hope the lad recovers, life's demanding and no-one's perfect.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I have never done drugs do I wouldn't know ...

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If it is true, then it is all on him for ruining his mental health via the abuse of drugs, you don't need to touch the poison and it seems he must have paid the price for doing so, again only if true right...

Last edited:

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't go all self righteous. Tobacco and alcohol are also substance abuse.
They are yes without a doubt and people also get very sick from them both but you don't need either to live a normal life...

I don't use or have ever used that type of rubbish, it is still a choice from the beginning and people should know with all the information out there today what the side effects are of doing so

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone else feel a sense that this situation is suss? Just feels like a cover up and they’re using this whole drug story as a ‘reason’.

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You can't "get stuck" in a trip. Your body rids itself of serotonergic drugs very quickly (under 24 hours for psilocybin/magic mushrooms). The mental effects of a trip can trigger underlying mental conditions, though. Statistically, they're not more likely to do so than heavy drinking but it is possible.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are yes without a doubt and people also get very sick from them both but you don't need either to live a normal life...

I don't use or have ever used that type of rubbish, it is still a choice from the beginning and people should know with all the information out there today what the side effects are of doing so
Ihave my opinion and I have no right to comment on yours. I wont make any assumptions about Crighton and if he made an error of judgement, I only wish he is Ok and can make it back.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fark scary. Hope he makes a complete recovery. Never done shrooms or acid or heroin but I’m sure we all have misbehaved at some stage with something. Regardless of any of that I hope he comes good for him and his family.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can't "get stuck" in a trip. Your body rids itself of serotonergic drugs very quickly (under 24 hours for psilocybin/magic mushrooms). The mental effects of a trip can trigger underlying mental conditions, though. Statistically, they're not more likely to do so than heavy drinking but it is possible.
Yeah I dunno about that. My mate still thinks there are spiders living in his ear after a bad trip 19 years ago

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah I dunno about that. My mate still thinks there are spiders living in his ear after a bad trip 19 years ago
That could be easily fixed with a little bug spray directly in to the ear canal.

Paul Doolans mirror

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fark scary. Hope he makes a complete recovery. Never done shrooms or acid or heroin but I’m sure we all have misbehaved at some stage with something. Regardless of any of that I hope he comes good for him and his family.
I recommend smoking some heroin if you have practically tried every other drug known to man