Rumour Angus Crichton

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Anyone heard the wild rumours about why Angus is out of the game right now?

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yea it’s pretty wild if true. Shrooms in Amsterdam after World Cup and never came out of the trip. Good rumour if it’s not haha.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There's good ppl in league cirlces who have eluded to substance abuse but who really knows except Angus

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw something on fb stating he was getting treatment for bipolar disorder. I dunno how reliable that info is though

bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Roosters fan at work was squawking about this a couple of weeks ago, claimed to hear it from her nephew that he had fried his brain on shrooms.

Don't know a lot about bipolar disorder, but drug use can be a cause of it or caused by it in equal measure from the little I've heard / read.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roosters fan at work was squawking about this a couple of weeks ago, claimed to hear it from her nephew that he had fried his brain on shrooms.

Don't know a lot about bipolar disorder, but drug use can be a cause of it or caused by it in equal measure from the little I've heard / read.
Yeah I had a mate who was a massive coke head. Bender most weekends. He ended up depressed and was diagnosed with bipolar. To me was just a cover for drugs fucked your head.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah I had a mate who was a massive coke head. Bender most weekends. He ended up depressed and was diagnosed with bipolar. To me was just a cover for drugs fucked your head.
A lot of coke users are bipolar because it "helps".

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
The symptoms are similar between bipolar disorder and cocaine addiction, marijuana helps some bipolar sufferers but it makes other worse. It's an insidious condition, incurable but can be controlled somewhat with the right medication which can take some time to find. Concussion is bad news for bipolar sufferers, so he may not be able to play again.

Always a Bulldog

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The symptoms are similar between bipolar disorder and cocaine addiction, marijuana helps some bipolar sufferers but it makes other worse. It's an insidious condition, incurable but can be controlled somewhat with the right medication which can take some time to find. Concussion is bad news for bipolar sufferers, so he may not be able to play again.

Always a Bulldog
Apparently that’s the word. He’ll be lucky if he gets back.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea it’s pretty wild if true. Shrooms in Amsterdam after World Cup and never came out of the trip. Good rumour if it’s not haha.
I went to the ‘dam with my bro a few years back. I wasn’t interested in the coffee shops, but he’s a stoner so he wanted to tick it off. Anyway, he was ripped af after having a J. He said it was da chronic.