Opinion Angus Crichton

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is absolutely getting better and is only 24, the fuck are you on about? :tearsofjoy:
I know a bit more about the Chooks than you buddy since they've been my second team after the Dogs for 40+ years. If he was that good Uncle Nick would be doing everything to keep him. He has not lived up to the big price tag that the Chooks paid for and those who matter at the Chooks know it. Even the dumb commentators on Ch 9 know it too.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I know a bit more about the Chooks than you buddy since they've been my second team after the Dogs for 40+ years. If he was that good Uncle Nick would be doing everything to keep him. He has not lived up to the big price tag that the Chooks paid for and those who matter at the Chooks know it. Even the dumb commentators on Ch 9 know it too.
Maybe you should support the Roosters full-time, dickhead.

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Angus Crichton coming off contract next year and the news is that Roosters might look like letting him go (https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/4f43ac458ced8b14eb0422c149a6eea6)

Thoughts on having a go for Crichton for 2022? Our second row stock isn't particularly strong particularly in strike power. To be honest, I'd be against a move for Crichton. Although he's a gun, he would command massive pay which would better used elsewhere. But I do think we need a strike second rower, especially since we lost CHN.
100k for each finger.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Go f#ck yourself asshole. The Chooks are my second team only because they're my brother's team and to stop family arguments when we were kids. So the Dogs are his second team. Now do the world a favour and get yourself a lobotomy.
Don’t worry mate, when he loses an argument and knows he has nothing he’ll pretend to block you. It’s pretty funny

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's better to have a truce than 2 brothers arguing over footy. It was a good deal for me as he had to support the Dogs in 8 grand finals while he had to wait for 27 years to win a GF and it didn't stop me from gloating in 80 and 04.
Fair enough.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Yes for mine 2022 . His $ owing next year is huge. We have plenty off contract next year. A edge back rower and hooker are a must on top of what is already signed or talked about

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have some good young talent on doorey,topine and others coming through,priority in my opinion would be another backline player.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would try and get him this season, rather him than JAC.
This season is the one to get him as Rooster will have to chip since they want teenager. Next will have to realistic deal. As I don't there is many forward worth 1 mill a year.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Angus Crichton coming off contract next year and the news is that Roosters might look like letting him go (https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/4f43ac458ced8b14eb0422c149a6eea6)

Thoughts on having a go for Crichton for 2022? Our second row stock isn't particularly strong particularly in strike power. To be honest, I'd be against a move for Crichton. Although he's a gun, he would command massive pay which would better used elsewhere. But I do think we need a strike second rower, especially since we lost CHN.
Agree mentioned it yesterday that he'd be a luxury signing but would block Topines development in years to come. If we didn't have Britt, Stimson and Jackson on the books it would be different...

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Politis must be crying in his glass of Moet Chandon while getting his butler to fetch him the playing roster and jewel encrusted red pen
And a fresh supply of brown paper bags.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who the fk has a second team, let alone a team that stole our 2002 premiership when the were way over more than us, THEN made a mission to snatch everyone of our players who humiliated them in 2004....
Wow!

NQ Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
if we can dump a napa or a jackson then i'd fucking love crighton
hes a beast
a good solid country kid
and focused and determined, good community aspect to it too
sign himmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Dump Jacko! Are you nuts. That bloke just gives and gives. Let me guess, you were one of the know it alls that wanted to dump the Morris boys.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Depends on price.? We are stacked in the second row department ,however we do lack strike power and Chrichton would
give us a massive upgrade in this area . Doorey and Topine seem to be our future pairing within the next few years .