1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Angus Crichton to the Roosters in 2019

Discussion in 'Rugby League General' started by Freakzilla, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Wahesh

Wahesh The Forefather of The Kennel

$100 per game? Wow talk about a paycut. I think that guy's used to getting $100,000,000 per fight (at least he did against Mayweather).

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
  2. CroydonDog

CroydonDog Immortal Gilded

Screenshot_20171219-155747.png

• Like Like x 3
    • Best Post Best Post x 2
  3. EB18

EB18 Forum Regular

You had me thinking this was true for a second there. Until I rang the internet company up to try and get that same deal but they said it doesnt exist.

• Like Like x 1
  4. no1bulldog

no1bulldog Kennel Addict Gilded

few sleeps until the season kicks of........Jarryd might have a dream about being a rooster

• Like Like x 1
  5. The Eye

The Eye Kennel Enthusiast Premium Member

he is a cock.. so he will fit right in.

• Like Like x 1
  6. N4TE

N4TE DogsRhavnaParty

See I'm more evil. I would be playing him every game in every way in every unsuitable position possible to try and get him injured.

• Like Like x 1
  7. N4TE

N4TE DogsRhavnaParty

I really do hope people realise this because half the posts here don't seem to understand it. I would go to 10 clubs in a year if it got me the most money.

8. Gallo2014

Gallo2014 Forum Regular

They can throw the kitchen sink and they wont change...As a player you not only want financial stability but also a shot at being champions...Souths offer neither...Not many offer either. get Real...Roosters know how to run things...the rest are just in the envy zone.

• Interesting Interesting x 2
  9. chris_e_fresh

chris_e_fresh The Virtual One

Lolol the only way it would ever change if people start seeing tax records of players

Eg: player earns 1 mil minus 50 % tax = $500k

Then if he has other incoming in eg share investment home bitcoins you can see that. You can see everything

If he only spends 40k a year on car house food etc etc the you know there is some bullshit going on with cash payments. Also cash is hard to hide unless you have a business you’re running it through which gets back to the tax thing.

I hate roosters but as I’ve said before they help players with finicial advisers to help them maximise there money

10. utility half

utility half Kennel Addict

It's a lot easier to run things if you are allowed to cheat. The Roosters aren't special. The Roosters isn't even a well run club....if it was, it would have more premierships to show for its bottomless salary cap. You're just blowing smoke up the collective arsehole of an organisation run by blatant cheats.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Gallo2014

Gallo2014 Forum Regular

if you had ANY sort of education, which I'm not disputing coz I don't know...But if they WERE cheating, why isn't any other club pointing this out? What Poitis now buys other clubs silence too along with all the journos in the world? AND if they're not a well run club, then what's the problem...? You can only have ONE winner per season so if a club doesn't win but came top 8 or top 4, they've a bad season? Premiership is NOT the sole indicator of success.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
  12. SecretLifeOfPetsTheMovie

SecretLifeOfPetsTheMovie Kennel Enthusiast

Because companies dont slang other companies without proof. This isn’t a playground you fool. And your last comment regarding success is loser talk!!! Loser rooster fan’s are scared of choking in 2018 and we are still in 2017!!

• Like Like x 3
  13. chisdog

chisdog Kennel Enthusiast

Isn't it a little small to be the Roosters' sombrero? More like the Cowboys one!

14. Oatley Dog

Oatley Dog Kennel Addict Gilded

They've won 2 comps in 40 years. One more than Souffs. Exactly how is that successful? Manly are the most successful team of the past 40 years followed by the Storm who have only been around for 20.

15. bulldogfan1

bulldogfan1 Forum Regular

Let me just say this
    I KNOW someone on the Roosters salary cap ADVISORY board and he has told me that the Roosters do indeed rort the cap

• Like Like x 2
  16. Gallo2014

Gallo2014 Forum Regular

So you must have the proof...or anyone else around her has ANY proof? No it's just talk because the dogs can't get their shit together. Manly can't get their shit together. Souths are paying Ingliss and Burgess Sam a motza..then the other 2 Burgerarse lots $$$$...then theres nothing left in the kitty to get decent players. I'm not sure how much of a fool YOU are but if you think that the top 4 teams at the end of the year had a bad season, then you must be a huge fool. You have zero business acumen.

17. Gallo2014

Gallo2014 Forum Regular

Well why don't you tell Greenburg? What next, you're going to accuse Trump for touching you 25 years ago?

18. bulldogfan1

bulldogfan1 Forum Regular

Why should i?
    He told me in confidence.
    Let Greenburg find out for himself, he is earning $1 mill a year....so why should i do his job for him?

19. Mr Invisible

Mr Invisible Super Mod Staff Member Premium Member Gilded

For the greater good of the game?

Unless it's a made up comment?

• Best Post Best Post x 1
  20. Sxc_Boi69

Sxc_Boi69 Immortal Gilded

RIP hahaha