1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Angus Crichton to the Roosters in 2019

Discussion in 'Rugby League General' started by Freakzilla, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Bulldogs09

Bulldogs09 Immortal

Think you found our troll! He’s so lonely in the chokepen

2. chisdog

chisdog Kennel Enthusiast

+ $1.3M for players 18-30 (minimum wage $100K)

3. Como Dog

Como Dog Forum Regular

The media would also start their 'How can the Bulldogs afford him under the cap' campaign.

4. XR6T

XR6T Kennel Enthusiast

Lol....probably Cameron Smith, FMD!!!

5. no1bulldog

no1bulldog Kennel Addict Gilded

fuck this I want uncle nick to come grocery shopping with me, the way he can stretch a dollar I should be able to do a years worth of shopping for my normal weekly outlay and all top brand stuff too

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. XR6T

XR6T Kennel Enthusiast

Who was this written by? Must be some dumb cunt Rorters supporter in the media.
    According to this, release 15 players to buy 3....WTF?
    Has he ever heard of the TOP 30....NOT TOP 17!! What a load of shit!!!

• Best Post Best Post x 1
  7. no1bulldog

this Christmas for his next trick "Uncle Nick" is going feed the entire roosters membership with just 1 fish, 1 loaf of bread and a glass of wine

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. XR6T

XR6T Kennel Enthusiast

He can also show you how to get a McLaren, Ferrari or Lamborghini for a $1.....especially if you play for shonky cunt!!

9. XR6T

XR6T Kennel Enthusiast

What you think is a fish, he technically calls that fish, a WHALE!! So, technically he is feeding them with 1 fish...but its about 10tons!!.

10. chisdog

chisdog Kennel Enthusiast

Is it Glover or Dover

11. XR6T

XR6T Kennel Enthusiast

I think he needs another Glove cause this one is worn out!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Baby Blues

Baby Blues Kennel Enthusiast

I love how fans use the 'loyalty card' only when it suits them. League is a hard physical game and every player should maximise their income while they can because a serious injury can come at any time. Crichton plays like a beast every game and as long as he continues to do so this year he would have done his job which is all he's required to do.

Not sure if there is a fix for the player movement issues though. As clubs don't have any real compensation to trade such as transfer fees or draft picks, it's always going to be a free transfer so does it matter if it is announced now or at the old deadline of June 30. Under the June 30 rules I am sure players were still negotiating the same, the deal just wasn't announced until that date.

As much as I don't like the Roosters how can they be rorting the cap for 2019 when they only just agreed to the 2018 cap? It could go up to 10 mill in 2019 for all we know? If the NRL forced clubs to disclose player salaries there would be a lot more transparency in regards to this. It's not as if the NRL has ever through their own methods found a club of significantly cheating the cap on it's own anyway

13. sheep dog

sheep dog Forum Regular

Hi green eyed monster here,fuck back off to your cock pen and and keep feeding ya chickens you wanker

14. FaceBreaker

FaceBreaker Immortal

You guys have to realize this game is a business and the player always has to do what is best for himself and his family.

Its not a career where you work for 40 years etc. These guys have 10 years if they are lucky, a career that can be ended in a moment from an injury.

Clubs are ruthless these days so there is no such thing as loyalty and any honour went out the window when salaries hit a million a year.

15. EB18

EB18 Forum Regular

When Gordon was on the roosters books he was said to be getting paid 150 a season. They release him and all of a sudden they say he was on 250. Nikorma when he was on the roosters books they said he was on 250 a season. They release him andall of sudden his on 400 a season.

Get the drift.

• Like Like x 6
  16. EB18

EB18 Forum Regular

They may have signed teddy Gronk and crithon. But how are they gonna fix Latrell Bitchells def woes, Blake Faggotsen brain farts and Dlyan Nappies from making 50 metres a game.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Trafford10

Trafford10 Kennel Enthusiast Gilded

Well when every player that leaves was on a fortune and every player that remains at the club is getting unders because it's just such a great place to play footy and they want a chance to win a premiership etc etc.

Rorters salary cap = majic pudding = NRL joke = NRL is corrupt = fans turning off in droves.

• Like Like x 2
  18. SecretLifeOfPetsTheMovie

SecretLifeOfPetsTheMovie Kennel Addict

Hopefully we can snare Cameron Murray from them to play lock for us, i like that kid

19. no1bulldog

nick.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  20. The Eye

The Eye Kennel Enthusiast Premium Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1