Angus Crichton to the Roosters in 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
That only adds up to $3000,000, they still have another $6.7 million to play with!!!
add in the salaries for players 4 -17

then add in the other 13 players who make up the 30 man squad and their salaries, I cant see how its possible...it leaves an average of around $240,000 each for the other 27 players some are way above that

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
  1. Cronk ............$1mill
  2. Teddy ............$1 mill
  3. Crighton .........$1 mill
  4. Daniel Tupou (former nsw & aust rep)
  5. Latrell Mitchell (will be upgraded)
  6. Blake Ferguson (nsw rep, aust rep)
  7. Joseph Manu
  8. Luke Keary
  9. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves (nz rep)
  10. Jake Friend (former aust rep)
  11. Dylan Napa (Qld rep)
  12. Boyd Cordner (nsw capt, Aust rep)
  13. Isaac Liu (nz rep)
  14. Ryan Matterson
  15. Zane Tetevano
  16. Sio Siua Taukeiaho
  17. Mitch Aubusson
  18. ?
  19. ?
  20. ?
  21. ?
  22. ?
  23. ?
  24. ?
  25. ?
  26. ?
  27. ?
  28. ?
  29. ?
  30. ?

Lateral Mitchell was Roosters best player in 2017.

He would be demanding 1 million easy in the open market when his contract is up.

Roosters can sign players left right and centre and we struggle to hang on to our duds.

FMD!

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He doesn't need to play with Souths in 2019, but to sign with your current clubs biggest rivals more than a year out is a **** move and totally disrespectful to the fans and club that supported you.

Obviously a Roosters fan wouldn't understand, you lot just sign whoever the fuck you want, when you want. You also throw your own players under the bus whenever it suits you, just look at Nikorima who conveniently seems to be on a reported 400k now that he's been given the boot. Just perfect, right?

Maybe you should go back to your own shit forum and talk to the other 4 active members on there. Sick of hearing about your putrid club.
Wow, talk about the green eyed monster. So if he joined Cronulla that’s ok ???
Take a pill.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lateral Mitchell was Roosters best player in 2017.

He would be demanding 1 million easy in the open market when his contract is up.

Roosters can sign players left right and centre and we struggle to hang on to our duds.

FMD!
Latrell Mitchell was hardly the Roosters best player in 2017. He was dropped for a month for poor form.
No club would pay a winger/centre 1M a season.
I get it that a lot of Bulldogs fans are frustrated with their club paying overs for shit. So many of you have vented your anger week after week on this forum because of paying ridiculous money for average players. I’d be pissed off too.
TPA’s are making life difficult for certain clubs.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Wow, talk about the green eyed monster. So if he joined Cronulla that’s ok ???
Take a pill.
Since when are Cronulla the Rabbits biggest rivals? And signing with a year to run is still dirty no matter the club.

I hope the Rabbits throw the bank at Cordner and Mitchell and your shit club loses them. Probably unlikely with all the "benefits" your players get. Shit club.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Latrell Mitchell was hardly the Roosters best player in 2017. He was dropped for a month for poor form.
No club would pay a winger/centre 1M a season.

I get it that a lot of Bulldogs fans are frustrated with their club paying overs for shit. So many of you have vented your anger week after week on this forum because of paying ridiculous money for average players. I’d be pissed off too.
TPA’s are making life difficult for certain clubs.
are you for real?

did you watch any roosters game in 2017? like at all?

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since when are Cronulla the Rabbits biggest rivals? And signing with a year to run is still dirty no matter the club.

I hope the Rabbits throw the bank at Cordner and Mitchell and your shit club loses them. Probably unlikely with all the "benefits" your players get. Shit club.
Who friggin cares !!!!!
So Cronulla can’t buy Saints players ?
Same with Brisbane & the Cowboys ?
The definition of a shit club is not one that has played in the most number of deciders since 2000.
Like I said.....green eyed monster.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
are you for real?

did you watch any roosters game in 2017? like at all?
If you think Mitchell was the Roosters best player in 2017, u have NFI.
His first 6 weeks was rubbish. His defence at times non existent.
Yes, he is a huge X factor with a bright future, but to say he was the Roosters best player in 2017 is lunacy.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Who friggin cares !!!!!
The definition of a shit club is not one that has played in the most number of deciders since 2000.
They can buy whoever they want, but a player signing with their biggest rival with an entire season yet to be played is dirty. Why would you care though? Your lot always benefit off this shit.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes, he is a huge X factor with a bright future, but to say he was the Roosters best player in 2017 is lunacy.
You have to admit though Innovator, your club is an ABSOLUTE FUCKING protected species just like the Broncos are!!!! :rage:
Watching all the news channels now, not one FUCKING channel even mentioned that the Rorters signed Cronk, Tedesco and Crichton....all in the one year and each player is on $1 million per year. No mention AT ALL about the salary cap! All they banged on about was how fans were pissed off about the signing so far in advance. WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK about the signing in advance, WE all want to know why haven't the Rorters been audited?
When the Dogs signed Woods and Foran, the first thing you heard that we were $1million over the cap and need to offload players to be cap compliant. The media kept banging on about it for weeks and months!!
As i have said before....the NRL IS THE MOST CORRUPT GOVERNANCE IN SPORT TODAY!!!!!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

so who do you think was roosters best player in 2017?

Mitchell Pearce? lol

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who friggin cares !!!!!
The definition of a shit club is one that chokes in 3 of the last 5 prelim finals. Change your name from chooks to chokes.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
So $1 million per season for you would have to think a minimum 3 seaons. Will that make Crichton the highest paid back rower in the game?

That will make 3 players at the rorters over 1 million a season. The rorters salary cap is like the magic pudding!

So the rorters have no games out of Sydney until round 10 next season and no 5 day turn arounds and arguably the easiest draw of all 16 clubs.

Thanks NRL you really give confidence that a level playing field exists.

Last edited:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Lateral Mitchell 2017 stats for you

top try scorer for roosters :15 trys
most lines breaks for roosters : 18
most tackles breaks for roosters: 102

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The two major cap breaches weren't detected by the NRL so there's very little chance the rorters will ever be caught.

Besides if you earn $700k, $500k from the club and some other company pays your mrs $200k why would the player care, they still get what they wanted. And if they end up with a premiership as if they'll say anything even after they leave the club.

Don't know the solution but clubs like the rorters just keep doing as they please.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Fuck I'd laugh if they won the comp this year, and then in 2019 got caught for massive cap rorting and lost the premiership.

Roosters will only get caught if someone whistleblows.

and I'm sure when you leave the Rooosters you get a lovely cash inventive to stay quiet.

New stadium, unlimited salary cap... blind eyes turned left right and centre.

Fuck what a club!

Status
Not open for further replies.