Opinion Andrew Johns, Brad Fittler pick club to resurrect Jack Bird's career

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If we have to have one perpetual injury risk in the squad, make it Foran. That's our quota full. I don't think the Chooks quota is full, and they have the cap space.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fittler is a tool. Anyone that has met him will vouch that he's a bona fide dumb ****. Im amazed how this wanker who struggles to mumble a sentence is the Blues coach.

Donkey Slayer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's absolutely bizarre that a player as good as John's would suggest a halves pairing of Foran and Bird.
He is a fucking snake to us as is his brother fuck them both seriously saying for us to sign this **** is a joke they would suggest this so they can rip Averillo from us there scum buckets snakes seeping around the comp

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know it's highly unlikely but is there even the slightest chance that he might be right and you might be wwwwwwrrrrrrr................

Go Dogs
Lmfao... like you can talk.. pot meet kettle...

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
At least we are being discussed again. But I’d go with starling. For hooker. Jordan McLean and frances Molo and Kane Evans. Any one else would be a bonus. Of Burton becomes a option take him also and let Foran go gives us go forward. Give Bailey or Wakeham but prefer avo as halves.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Id take a punt on him for a 1 year deal @ 300k as a centre only. Mainly because the market is poor this year... the spending at the end of 2021 is where we need to concentrate.. he could be a good stop gap in area of need..

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If broncs want to free up cap space for fifita, we will take staggs or coates, if i was baz id hit em up

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He is a fucking snake to us as is his brother fuck them both seriously saying for us to sign this c*** is a joke they would suggest this so they can rip Averillo from us there scum buckets snakes seeping around the comp
dcf269699ec57d0b315229ebdb2c9713.jpg

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Fuck off you pair of brain dead space cadets. I'm so glad I don't have to watch Ch9 coverage anymore.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fittler is a tool. Anyone that has met him will vouch that he's a bona fide dumb c***. Im amazed how this wanker who struggles to mumble a sentence is the Blues coach.
Honestly I have met him a handful of times at social gatherings and can't say a bad word about him. He, his wife and kids are actually very nice polite people.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Honestly I have met him a handful of times at social gatherings and can't say a bad word about him. He, his wife and kids are actually very nice polite people.
I agree, try and find an embarrassing photo of him... His opinion of who we need is rubbish but Freddy is a good bloke.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah old news, got a pic of him messed up??

nah..
I don’t have a pic but I’m sure Glebe police station would have a couple stashed away , that was another time when Freddie decided to take a cat nap outside Glebe police station .