Official Andrew Hill quits

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe Arthur isn’t a fan of a new CEO coming in because the next one might make him pay market price to sponsor to the club.....

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is Laundy getting involved in everything? He’s just a sponsor, paying unders to be on the front of the jersey. Fuck up ****. Stop bitching and whinging to the media.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hill is a distinguished sports administrator, former CEO of the RLIF. We were so lucky to have him. I’m not saying John Khoury is a poor operator, just that the board allowing a guy like that to be knifed for what seems like power broking is just serving to drag the club further into the mud. From where I’m sitting the situation reeks of ego.
You'll have to forgive my suspicious nature. But I've never seen you here before. All you've bothered posting about so far seems like seditious talk about the board. And I wouldn't put it past anyone in the media to join with the intention of creating a shitstorm to sell some papers.

I might be judging your intention here wrong. But it just seems like you've only joined to talk smack about the board.

KRDG

Waterboy
Reaction score
You'll have to forgive my suspicious nature. But I've never seen you here before. All you've bothered posting about so far seems like seditious talk about the board. And I wouldn't put it past anyone in the media to join with the intention of creating a shitstorm to sell some papers.

I might be judging your intention here wrong. But it just seems like you've only joined to talk smack about the board.
Definitely not my intention! I am a bulldogs fan from birth. I’ve been lurking here for a long time but decided to join the forum because I have had enough of the instability in the front office and the board. But can appreciate how my thoughts could be misconstrued.
I’m only here to support the team my friend

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive noticed that also Alan

Changes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Nah your not being paranoid, it seems pretty clear. Andrew Hill is a flop and old news now, who gives 2 shits about an ex staff member? He is gone for the good of the club and we must all move on! If he is as great and fantastic as he is made out to be, then he will have no issues finding a new job, maybe even Parra and Manly may decide on giving him another job interview. Anyway old news now! Go the dogs, we are looking mighty good going into 2021!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Nah your not being paranoid, it seems pretty clear. Andrew Hill is a flop and old news now, who gives 2 shits about an ex staff member? He is gone for the good of the club and we must all move on! If he is as great and fantastic as he is made out to be, then he will have no issues finding a new job, maybe even Parra and Manly may decide on giving him another job interview. Anyway old news now! Go the dogs, we are looking mighty good going into 2021!
And just like that, our favourite 21 yo from Melbourne is back, ready to pour scorn on the front office :-).

Hill was OK and not the ‘cancer’ you made him out to be. A new Chair often means change. If Hill was so bad why did Dib hire him and Lynne keep him? Khoury wants to up the level of commercial nous and nothing wrong with that, but Hill did OK during his tenure - especially given most of it was treading water through no fault of his own and a little pandemic too.

Last edited:

Changes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
And just like that, our favourite 21 yo from Melbourne is back, ready to pour scorn on the front office :-).

Hill was OK and not the ‘cancer’ you made him out to be. A new Chair often means change. If Hill was so bad why did Dib hire him and Lynne keep him? Khoury wants to up the level of commercial nous and nothing wrong with that, but Hill did OK during his tenure - especially given most of it was treading water through no fault of his own and a little pandemic too.
Dib and Lynne were both wrong to keep him, maybe Hill had dirt on people? who knows? either way I'm happy he is gone and also happy to move on from any negativity regarding the club. I'm confident our front office will fire moving forward.
By the way I'm 22 now.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dib and Lynne were both wrong to keep him, maybe Hill had dirt on people? who knows? either way I'm happy he is gone and also happy to move on from any negativity regarding the club. I'm confident our front office will fire moving forward.
By the way I'm 22 now.
The Anderson's were incompetent

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
By the way I'm 22 now.
Dirt? Geez you’re reaching now.
Whatever personal beef you had is on you.
Doesn’t make him incompetent.
How are you confident regarding the front office when the new CEO is yet to be announced?

You have gifts if you’re 22. A post of yours 6 months ago said you were 20 years and 7 months. By anyone’s maths that doesn’t add up :-).

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dirt? Geez you’re reaching now.
Whatever personal beef you had is on you.
Doesn’t make him incompetent.
How are you confident regarding the front office when the new CEO is yet to be announced?

You have gifts if you’re 22. A post of yours 6 months ago said you were 20 years and 7 months. By anyone’s maths that doesn’t add up :-).
Lol, maybe there was a leap year the rest of us didn't know about?

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greenberg has just been announced as the new Chief Executive of the Australian Cricketer’s Association so that rules him out.

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What's the latest on the replacement? Any (non-BS) rumors on who's next in line? We're already into February next week, the season kicks off in March. Definitely don't want to rush hiring a new CEO, but every week that passes without any news on the next CEO isn't a good look. I am confident the board can get something done soon.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What's the latest on the replacement? Any (non-BS) rumors on who's next in line? We're already into February next week, the season kicks off in March. Definitely don't want to rush hiring a new CEO, but every week that passes without any news on the next CEO isn't a good look. I am confident the board can get something done soon.
I have heard Tony Mestrov could be a chance. He’s been at the Titans before and is currently CEO of Greyhounds NSW.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
My understanding is that there's a short-list of 5 who have been contacted and are to be interviewed next week. I'm guessing it'll be approx 2 weeks.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I have heard Tony Mestrov could be a chance. He’s been at the Titans before and is currently CEO of Greyhounds NSW.
you could be onto something there spoonman

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do we know if we have a football manager yet i.e. a replacement for Steve Price?