Social Media Andrew Davey

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Goes ok what are you guys expecting? Stimson will be gone, Doorey too.
He looks similarly sized to RCG for Parramatta..I reckon he will be handy and wouldn't be on big dough.

10 runs for 107m Pcm 47(I think), 32 tackles 0 misses and a line break assist..plus a clunky kick that forced an error/penalty.

Last edited:

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He looks similarly sized to RCG for Parramatta..I reckon he will be handy and wouldn't be on big dough.

10 runs for 107m Pcm 47(I think), 32 tackles 0 misses and a line break assist..plus a clunky kick that forced a penalty.
I think they were expecting Jason Taumalolo. We've got the best backrower in the game coming next year so we're doing OK in terms of backrowers. Someone compared him to Waddell. As long as he is the error free version of Waddell then we should have a good benchie

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think they were expecting Jason Taumalolo. We've got the best backrower in the game coming next year so we're doing OK in terms of backrowers. Someone compared him to Waddell. As long as he is the error free version of Waddell then we should have a good benchie
Exactly re Kikau, this guy is a replacement for a few that won't be here next year(Hetherington gone too)
All good had 0 errors also and he was on the side not getting split open all night..looks solid.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
I like that he’s a big boy we desperately need more size next year in our pack.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
He was good tonight.
He's had a very good year, solid defensively, aggressive and offers a little bit more than Waddell in attack. He'll most likely be a benchie for us (if we sign him). If he's a good signing or not depends on his role and how much he's on (and also not blocking Topine and others).

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

10 runs for 107m Pcm 47(I think), 32 tackles 0 misses and a line break assist..plus a clunky kick that forced an error/penalty.
He either runs really good lines from observation or its just forans really good engagement of defenders, leaning more towards the foran factor but if we could get two solid line runners in the team in kikau and davey, then our talented outside backs we have will create plenty of opportunities. Its not that bad of a signing like i would prefer davey over plodders like doorey and stimson (who is only playing well because its contract year).

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's the type of player every club needs. He goes about his work with good effect.
He doesnt miss many tackles and is a good support player. It's a yes from me.

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think his signing is just another piece in the puzzle of balancing the salary cap. He can replace Stimson who was probably paid overs to join us ($350 - 400, 000) and I'd think we wouldn't be paying anything near that for Davey, but we will get equal if not better value for money than we get with Stimson.

Davey is a solid first grader who can do a job for us and would free up some money to be used elsewhere

One thing for certain is that Gus would be getting Davey at the right price, not paying overs like our previous administration

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I think his signing is just another piece in the puzzle of balancing the salary cap. He can replace Stimson who was probably paid overs to join us ($350 - 400, 000) and I'd think we wouldn't be paying anything near that for Davey, but we will get equal if not better value for money than we get with Stimson.

Davey is a solid first grader who can do a job for us and would free up some money to be used elsewhere

One thing for certain is that Gus would be getting Davey at the right price, not paying overs like our previous administration
Manly forum are really mad and pissed he is leaving. Its a solid signing, don’t get the insane hate for it.