Andersons

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we make finals send me your bank details and I’ll give you 5 grand
Just because it's highly unlikely, doesnt mean it's impossible.
I will be sure to send them your way if we do.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Just because it's highly unlikely, doesnt mean it's impossible.
I will be sure to send them your way if we do.
I will be very happy if we make finals and very upset when I remember I said I would give you 5 grand if we do ahahahha

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Was great win Over the eels lol..!!

Superb !!

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They walked into a shit storm they bit the bullet offloaded them players copped shit from everyone left right and centre but it was necessary to be in the point we are now able to recruit a decent team a few good signings so far if they get the recruitment right next year Anderson and co will be called geniuses saviours I think pay deserves a crack with a decent team to see what he can do he persevered with a very ordinary team and have them performing satisfactory

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ummmm...yeh nah, look I understand you're one of the negative nancies on here, which is fine, each to their own opinion.
But I just like to point some differences to you this time around. This time around our players are a year older, a year wiser and have an extra 24 games under their belts. (For example, JMK version 2019 is daylights ahead of JMK 2018)
The big difference is that we've let in only 3 tries over the last 4 weeks. Our victories are based on defence and defence is all about attitude and attitude builds character, that's how players become seasoned professionals. Next year they will be more experienced with new additions to the squad.

Believe it or not but we've actually improved on last year. Last year we finished on 18 points with 8 wins(which we have surpassed). It is quite possible that we may end up on 24 points this year with 11 wins. Proofs in the pudding buddy!
I reckon this years finish is better than last year too. Last year we just threw the ball around at the end and surprised a few teams, but now we're doing it on the back of really strong defence and winning tough games in a row against quality teams. Souths and Parra both turned up against us. There's a a lot more spirit and belief building into 2020. Just need to work out how to score points now, with and without Foran.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bullfrog Moore bloodlines in our administration can only be a positive for a club whose success is a direct result from the great Bullfrog himself.

The club was going down an undesirable path but I think it’s getting back on course... though a long road still lies ahead. You cant change a disaster overnight, Hasler’s mismanagement of the cap and hiring of his buddies broke us for a few years.

The Anderson’s are genuinely passionate about this club, its all they know.

#Upward&Onward!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fanatical over zealous support for anything or any point of view is wrong, but I would hope that their support for or against the Anderson's, Pay or particular players is not the reason for their penalty. Because if it is and the site is fair, all those with just as fanatical support against their view should be sin binned as well.

Its hypocritical to start a thread or post comments calling for unity of supporters while also rubbing people noses in your "perceived" correct point of view. I for one, along with comments I had heard from sponsors seriously doubted Pays capacity and was concerned by the silence of the board/CEO about the direction of the team and our results.

But in recent weeks, we have signed a couple of good players, won 5 from 7 and more importantly looked like we are playing for each other, the club and the coach.The Anderson's and CEO have also spoken to the media about the plan and the faith they have in the systems and structure being put in place. All of it good stuff.

We dont all agree on some things but thats good. I rate and believe Lewis must be in the side somewhere and yet plenty on here dont but thats ok because its an opinion. The one thing that isn't negotiable is "We are all Bulldog Supporter's"

Argue, debate and differ in opinion but leave the personal shit and attacks or sniping for the supporters of the other 15 crappy clubs.
Great post mate one of the best I’ve seen for awhile well done

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fanatical over zealous support for anything or any point of view is wrong, but I would hope that their support for or against the Anderson's, Pay or particular players is not the reason for their penalty. Because if it is and the site is fair, all those with just as fanatical support against their view should be sin binned as well.

Its hypocritical to start a thread or post comments calling for unity of supporters while also rubbing people noses in your "perceived" correct point of view. I for one, along with comments I had heard from sponsors seriously doubted Pays capacity and was concerned by the silence of the board/CEO about the direction of the team and our results.

But in recent weeks, we have signed a couple of good players, won 5 from 7 and more importantly looked like we are playing for each other, the club and the coach.The Anderson's and CEO have also spoken to the media about the plan and the faith they have in the systems and structure being put in place. All of it good stuff.

We dont all agree on some things but thats good. I rate and believe Lewis must be in the side somewhere and yet plenty on here dont but thats ok because its an opinion. The one thing that isn't negotiable is "We are all Bulldog Supporter's"

Argue, debate and differ in opinion but leave the personal shit and attacks or sniping for the supporters of the other 15 crappy clubs.
Spot on

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can't call them a success just yet, let's not be fickle and forget the first 18 rounds, maybe things have changed for good but we wont know for another 12 months, then and only then can we call them a success.

Lets just hope we can build on our past 4 performances and take another step forward next season and make the finals.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bullfrog Moore bloodlines in our administration can only be a positive for a club whose success is a direct result from the great Bullfrog himself.

The club was going down an undesirable path but I think it’s getting back on course... though a long road still lies ahead. You cant change a disaster overnight, Hasler’s mismanagement of the cap and hiring of his buddies broke us for a few years.

The Anderson’s are genuinely passionate about this club, its all they know.

#Upward&Onward!
Bullshit what about the storm, roosters, sharks, and Lyn with the gold coast Titans please dont kid yourself.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mate couldn't agree more at the end of the day the club is like a cold drink, everyone loves a cold drink however not everyone drinks the same cold drink.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Looking at next season's squad the Anderson's have done a world class great fucking job!!!!!!

They HAVE to be re elected next year.

No I'm not a plant. I was questioning them before the last elections

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Looking at next season's squad the Anderson's have done a world class great fucking job!!!!!!

Chris Anderson is going to find it hard to stay on for certain reasons.

I really don’t care who’s on the board, as long as Lynn Anderson and John Khoury stay on and as long as Mark Hughes stays as recruitment manager

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I really don’t care who’s on the board, as long as Lynn Anderson and John Khoury stay on and as long as Mark Hughes stays as recruitment manager
As long as we never let ray dib or his cronies anywhere near the club ever again

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Chris will stay

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

You have seen the light my brother

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can't call them a success just yet, let's not be fickle and forget the first 18 rounds, maybe things have changed for good but we wont know for another 12 months, then and only then can we call them a success.

Lets just hope we can build on our past 4 performances and take another step forward next season and make the finals.
I agree. The job is only half done.

They seem to have got us out of the salary cap sh!t we were in. Part 1 completed.

Part 2 is this so called war chest we will for 2021. Spend it correctly and we can become a powerhouse again. Overpay the wrong players to come and will be F@#ked for the next 5 years.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like everyone on this forum I love to see my club win,but we're was this form early in the year,when the pressure was there to perform,remember last year we were saying,how positive it was winning a few games coming into this year,need to win games under pressure,but coach needs to be congratulated,because a lot of our young players definitely on the improve