News And in Hungarian politics...

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
you’re a dumb pea brained Yugoslav.
Please say again Slovenia has the worst cases of this bullshit virus.

it’s true most Yugoslavs are too stupid to shower and think it’s funny they smell like shit!
Never said that Slovenia has the worse cases ....

Your comments about Yugoslavs, well ... ex-Yugo countries, is spot on. They never shower, which is why social distancing is really easy over here. No one wants to be near anyone else because they do smell like shit. On a side note, it also makes it easier for me to attract people as I do shower!

Damn you know a lot about the world mate. I'm really impressed. You know where all the rapists, paedos, and gay people hang. You also know about the hygiene habits of ex-Yugo countries. It's amazing.

Would really love to sit down one day with you and pick your brain as the wisdom is continually oozing out of you!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Never said that Slovenia has the worse cases ....

Your comments about Yugoslavs, well ... ex-Yugo countries, is spot on. They never shower, which is why social distancing is really easy over here. No one wants to be near anyone else because they do smell like shit. On a side note, it also makes it easier for me to attract people as I do shower!

Damn you know a lot about the world mate. I'm really impressed. You know where all the rapists, paedos, and gay people hang. You also know about the hygiene habits of ex-Yugo countries. It's amazing.

Would really love to sit down one day with you and pick your brain as the wisdom is continually oozing out of you!
He supports liverpool