News And in Hungarian politics...

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Like I always say, the ones that protest too much and go full radical are the ones with most to hide and self-hate themselves, so they take it out on others.
I used to think that mate. But since being with a strict Christian girl, they truly hate this shit. Only my opinion, she loves the world and helping the less fortunate. But go near this and watch out!!!!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I used to think that mate. But since being with a strict Christian girl, they truly hate this shit. Only my opinion, she loves the world and helping the less fortunate. But go near this and watch out!!!!
Obviously always exception to the rule. Sorry brother, should of clarified myself.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
That’s where christians are deemed backward. Love is love, I’m sure Jesus would have approved.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I won’t expose other top prominent members of their communities as many of you here are trapped in the twilight zone!

to most of you here this is new news. To me this is nothing surprising!
So not only do you know lots of paedofile & rapist communities in Tasmania, you also know lots of secretly gay communities? You're one well connected person mate. Just interesting that your connections tend to be ... away from the norm?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Pretends he hates the dick ,but reality loves the dick hey realist don't be suprised one day if you find yourself balls deep in a dude these things can happen
Everyone loves the D. Men love sticking it into the V, woman love getting their V plowed by a D, and lesbians use another kind of D in the shape of a real D to pleasure themselves.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
So not only do you know lots of paedofile & rapist communities in Tasmania, you also know lots of secretly gay communities? You're one well connected person mate. Just interesting that your connections tend to be ... away from the norm?
Go have another shot of rakija and neglect good personal hygiene you pea brain!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Come on man. Surely you can do better than that?
you’re a dumb pea brained Yugoslav.
Please say again Slovenia has the worst cases of this bullshit virus.

it’s true most Yugoslavs are too stupid to shower and think it’s funny they smell like shit!