Ancestry and heritage

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
On my birthday a couple of months back my cousin got me an ancestry DNA kit because we had an argument over something ethnicity related (wont go into details what) and he wanted to be a dickhead and 'prove' something to me (which he later got pwned!).
i ignored it because it was a present given in spite but I thought id give it a go a few weeks back.

Got the results a few days back and it now turns out that ethnically i am part lebanese!!!
screw my cousin and screw the haters here who said just because my parents are Sub continentals that i cannot be leb even though i was born and raised there as a baby and smoke argileh etc

I always knew looking in the mirror i had arabic and last week i got proved i am part leb!

See below- the central asia region has lebanon and a few other regions.

Screen Shot 2020-12-07 at 14.16.22.png
Screen Shot 2020-12-07 at 14.25.48.png

SO NOW Plz shut up when you say im not lebanese.
its my heritage and my (partly) blood!

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Also curious if anyone else has any ancestry screenshots

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Respect you got an Ancestry test to prove you have Lebanese blood in you bro but no one really cared. People just like that you are a Dogs fan and post here. Part of the family..

My heritage not that I’ve done a test but is Scottish and German (last name Stark) so that’s quite German. How much are the things to do? Would be interested to see..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Respect you got an Ancestry test to prove you have Lebanese blood in you bro but no one really cared. People just like that you are a Dogs fan and post here. Part of the family..

My heritage not that I’ve done a test but is Scottish and German (last name Stark) so that’s quite German. How much are the things to do? Would be interested to see..
Is your name Tony, Mr Stark ;)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
1/4 Russian (Paternal Grandma)
1/4 Leb (Maternal Grandma)
1/2 Iraqi Assyrian (Both Grandpas)
Born in Fairfield
Recieved a Maori heart

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
1/4 Russian
1/4 Leb
1/2 Iraqi Assyrian
Born in Fairfield
Recieved a Maori heart
I was going to ask you last time but I guess the fact your here means the answer was obvious.
I was surprised that a Syrian could receive a Maori heart? Isnt there a compatibility thing? Or a heart can come from any race?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Also what part of Russia is you?
I chill with the Russians all the time.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I was going to ask you last time but I guess the fact your here means the answer was obvious.
I was surprised that a Syrian could receive a Maori heart? Isnt there a compatibility thing? Or a heart can come from any race?
I'm Assyrian, not Syrian lol

The 3 compatibilites are blood type, tissue type and comparable body size.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Also what part of Russia is you?
I chill with the Russians all the time.
My paternal grandmother was Russian, she fought in WW2. Her AK47 was nearly taller than her lol

Tough as nails, swore like a trooper and a big drinker, even had a bottle of Vodka in the freezer till the day she died.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
My paternal grandmother was Russian, she fought in WW2. Her AK47 was nearly taller than her lol

Tough as nails, swore like a trooper and a big drinker, even had a bottle of Vodka in the freezer till the day she died.
Do you know what part of Russia though? Fairly big place. Chechnya is very different from say at Petersburg

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
On my birthday a couple of months back my cousin got me an ancestry DNA kit because we had an argument over something ethnicity related (wont go into details what) and he wanted to be a dickhead and 'prove' something to me (which he later got pwned!).
i ignored it because it was a present given in spite but I thought id give it a go a few weeks back.

Got the results a few days back and it now turns out that ethnically i am part lebanese!!!
screw my cousin and screw the haters here who said just because my parents are Sub continentals that i cannot be leb even though i was born and raised there as a baby and smoke argileh etc

I always knew looking in the mirror i had arabic and last week i got proved i am part leb!

View attachment 19106View attachment 19107

You sound a lot like Woah Vicky!

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

View attachment 19106View attachment 19107

These charts from Ancestry all give similar results. Yours almost parallels my family's chart, and we are Anglo Irish / German descent. Yet it said we had African and Indian heritage. My sister sent a second sample, and suddenly we were Middle Eastern instead of Indian.

They use very vague (and cheap) testing which hits wide of the mark. There used to be a scam decades ago where a company was selling "The Amazing Book of the (Insert surname here)" It was the same story no matter what surname was used. Take this stuff with a grain of salt.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
These charts from Ancestry all give similar results. Yours almost parallels my family's chart, and we are Anglo Irish / German descent. Yet it said we had African and Indian heritage. My sister sent a second sample, and suddenly we were Middle Eastern instead of Indian.

They use very vague (and cheap) testing which hits wide of the mark. There used to be a scam decades ago where a company was selling "The Amazing Book of the (Insert surname here)" It was the same story no matter what surname was used. Take this stuff with a grain of salt.
Nah they are more scientific than that. Perhaps once upon a time but they are definitely consistent and always evolving the more they have in their database.

They linked me to my cousins straight away.
Also slight differences in DNA can occur.

If you’re Great grandma f*cked a black and made u an octoon, you may not be 1/8th black exactly but there could be a few percentage points off depending on who copped more black gene.