Status
Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
zuzu said:
hahah DAM STR8! Danish u call urself a roosters supporter!? Im an NRL supporter on a whole but i bleed white and blue. EVEN I KNEW THAT WING STARTED AT SOUTHS! HAHA MAYB U SHUD GET UR FACTS STR8
So Danish isint as smart as he seems?

I thought he knew more then Malcolm Noad.

I guess I was wrong. Oh Well !!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Brad Fittler is a bondi junior and he always looked upto the roosters

D

Danish

For the rest of his life idiot. I know full well he started at souths. Although he played for the same juniors club as Luke Ricketson so its questionable whether he's actually a "souths junior" or not. It just happened to be after souths decided to take half of Easts juniors, so clubs like randwick are considered souths apparently.

Btw how many of the dogs first grade squad are dogs juniors? Roosters like their queenslanders. Dogs like their kiwis.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
the Bulldogs had a few of their Juniors taken from the Roosters!!
Same with the Penrith district!!
Because Brad Fittler sold out now every other western suburbs junior lock or 5-8th wants to be the next Brad Fittler so they are Rooster and Panther supporters!!!

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Let's face it, we don't have the likes of Cityford & Samsung backing us, but it won't be long before we do.

D

Danish

It was Penrith, the Dogs, Broncos, and all the other SL clubs that sold out mate

*Karlz*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reaction score
Another one down, more to go though. Im glad he has finally signed. Now we just have to get the others to :D Esp Anasta and Lolesi, imo.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Danish said:
It was Penrith, the Dogs, Broncos, and all the other SL clubs that sold out mate

ok we were both wrong it was NEWSLIMITED that sold out rugby league

D

Danish

Yes but had the super league clubs not signed up then.............

No matter. League is back on its way to where is was 15 years ago so its all good :D

T

TheDoggFather1

***K gaynish and arsehollus dont know sh!t about football.

Typical inbred morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.