An official declaration of the cessation of pleasantries.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hehehe, good bit of banter, love it!

Now, I'll bite :grinning:

Let's get down to business...

How do you feel making up 50% of the the roosters fanbase?

Do you even know the other blokes name?

He probably isn't even a chooks supporter, probably just took a wrong turn on the internet and unknowingly ended up with a membership somehow.

While we are on the topic of chooks, who in there right mind picks a chicken as there mascot?

I can just see them there back In the day brain storming: bulldog? - nah to tough.... ghosts? - nah mate to scarry... Mmmmm.... Ahhhh... I got it a chicken let's go with a chicken.. yeh mate that suits us!

What's even worse is they've been around for donkeys ears and have stuck with the chicken?

The new era of chickens is just as clueless as the last it would seem.

Like a true chicken, just gobble gobbles around in its pen with absolutely no idea it's the dumbest creature on earth.

You might win the game - you might not but sadly you'll always be one of them chickens and you'll probably never realise why that's such a sad reality.
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: Gold!!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s right farkers, between now and full time Sunday, it’s no more Mr Nice Rorter!!

It’s on, the Mighty Red, White and Bluesters versus the Distemper Poodles of Belmore.

You wanna see true Doggie style? Gird your loins for Sunday lads!!

So bring your best slur, barb and innuendos, c’mon, you puppies, I dare you to make me cry.
Fuck you and your brown paper bags!!!
Leggo is going to singlehandedly rip you kahunts a new arsehole.....

PS . Please don’t break him

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Come back and talk to us when your back under the cap.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
That’s right farkers, between now and full time Sunday, it’s no more Mr Nice Rorter!!

It’s on, the Mighty Red, White and Bluesters versus the Distemper Poodles of Belmore.

So bring your best slur, barb and innuendos, c’mon, you puppies, I dare you to make me cry.
Adam Elliott is comin ta getcha boi!

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dont worry Kennelers... KambahOne has been found and will be returned to the asylum to continue therapy..

adult-rooster-costume.jpg

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can you imagine the outrage and hilariousness of it all if we do win though?

There are holes in this Roosters side. They're not unbeatable as Manly and Penrith have already shown. I'm also not convinced on Kyle Flanagan as yet.

It's big wins like these that set the confidence and narrative for the rest of our season. This is a massive game for us to show we don't deserve to be in the same discussions as Titans, Dragons and Warriors.
I now want to win more then ever. Just to stick it to @KambahOne

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Its easy to cast shade when you live under a sombrero

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Easts players will be weighed down by the brown paper bags of money they hide in their undies to make out their dicks are bigger thus allowing Lewis to make his first ever line break for the Club and score before Politis gets on his bat phone and the match winning try is disallowed.
Lewis and a line break, that is some heavy grade optimism right there.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope tedesco catches covid in a gangbang with JWH, the Morris boys, Toupou and Kearey, and they’re all forced to self isolate.
Different names but wasn't that your last Mad Monday?

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hehehe, good bit of banter, love it!

Now, I'll bite :grinning:

Let's get down to business...

How do you feel making up 50% of the the roosters fanbase?

Do you even know the other blokes name?

He probably isn't even a chooks supporter, probably just took a wrong turn on the internet and unknowingly ended up with a membership somehow.

While we are on the topic of chooks, who in there right mind picks a chicken as there mascot?

I can just see them there back In the day brain storming: bulldog? - nah to tough.... ghosts? - nah mate to scarry... Mmmmm.... Ahhhh... I got it a chicken let's go with a chicken.. yeh mate that suits us!

What's even worse is they've been around for donkeys ears and have stuck with the chicken?

The new era of chickens is just as clueless as the last it would seem.

Like a true chicken, just gobble gobbles around in its pen with absolutely no idea it's the dumbest creature on earth.

You might win the game - you might not but sadly you'll always be one of them chickens and you'll probably never realise why that's such a sad reality.
1 - I do, Chad, Eric and Maurice and they are as passionate wearing their knitted scarves as I am.
2 - Been a financial member since 2002.
3 - Easts - Roosters, it's a match made in Grand Finals. At least we stuck with our name #Berries.
4 - Oh come on, you've drooled over chicken, well know you've drooled over chicken.
5 - This is a footy forum and any resemblance to reality, sad or otherwise, is purely coincidental.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
If he plays as fast as he gets his pants off in public we could be in trouble.
He's faster than Uncle Nick hiding the second set of books before a salary cap audit, boi-yo.

Last edited: