An official declaration of the cessation of pleasantries.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s right farkers, between now and full time Sunday, it’s no more Mr Nice Rorter!!

It’s on, the Mighty Red, White and Bluesters versus the Distemper Poodles of Belmore.

You wanna see true Doggie style? Gird your loins for Sunday lads!!

So bring your best slur, barb and innuendos, c’mon, you puppies, I dare you to make me cry.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
That’s right farkers, between now and full time Sunday, it’s no more Mr Nice Rorter!!

It’s on, the Mighty Red, White and Bluesters versus the Distemper Poodles of Belmore.

So bring your best slur, barb and innuendos, c’mon, you puppies, I dare you to make me cry.
We know your mob is going to win with something to spare mate, you're not telling us anything we don't already know.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
It's called banter dude, you know that thing footy forums are for.
Meh... doesn't work when you're immune to the pain of a loss after so many losses.

Reactions: obe

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's hard for us to engage in banter when it's not a fair fight! I miss the days when this was a legitimate rivalry.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Pleasantries?
Nice Rorter?
Did I miss something?

I’d say ‘good luck’ Kambah but let’s face it - I don’t really mean it :-).

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can you imagine the outrage and hilariousness of it all if we do win though?

There are holes in this Roosters side. They're not unbeatable as Manly and Penrith have already shown. I'm also not convinced on Kyle Flanagan as yet.

It's big wins like these that set the confidence and narrative for the rest of our season. This is a massive game for us to show we don't deserve to be in the same discussions as Titans, Dragons and Warriors.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you imagine the outrage and hilariousness of it all if we do win though?

There are holes in this Roosters side. They're not unbeatable as Manly and Penrith have already shown. I'm also not convinced on Kyle Flanagan as yet.

It's big wins like these that set the confidence and narrative for the rest of our season. This is a massive game for us to show we don't deserve to be in the same discussions as Titans, Dragons and Warriors.
Well that would certainly make me cry. lol

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Easts players will be weighed down by the brown paper bags of money they hide in their undies to make out their dicks are bigger thus allowing Lewis to make his first ever line break for the Club and score before Politis gets on his bat phone and the match winning try is disallowed.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hope tedesco catches covid in a gangbang with JWH, the Morris boys, Toupou and Kearey, and they’re all forced to self isolate.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Imagine the uproar if we do Win, just speaking hypothetically... how things would flip :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
May the shitter team win ;) (Us lol)

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If the Refs keep the Roosters on side and don't let them hold down in the ruck like they do every tackle we may be a chance. Flanagan is due for a poor game. Hoppa and Foran may get us four tries. A few decisions go our way and we may beat Easts in a close one....hopefully there is some high temperatures too!!

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This time last year the reffs got you home!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Certain ex roosters were pretty adept at doggie style.....

I for one am under no illusion as to the way the game will go.... the Roosters win on the weekend and win well. It will be like watching an international side with a salary cap on par with the entire NRL budget allotted to all 16 teams playing against an A grade (or less )park footy side getting Maccas vouchers as salary.

Money talks and it certainly yells loud and proud at the Roosters...the brown paper bag mecca of the eastern Suburbs......

GTOWN

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not getting into it...
I would never get into a battle of wits with an unarmed man, sorry

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hehehe, good bit of banter, love it!

Now, I'll bite :grinning:

Let's get down to business...

How do you feel making up 50% of the the roosters fanbase?

Do you even know the other blokes name?

He probably isn't even a chooks supporter, probably just took a wrong turn on the internet and unknowingly ended up with a membership somehow.

While we are on the topic of chooks, who in there right mind picks a chicken as there mascot?

I can just see them there back In the day brain storming: bulldog? - nah to tough.... ghosts? - nah mate to scarry... Mmmmm.... Ahhhh... I got it a chicken let's go with a chicken.. yeh mate that suits us!

What's even worse is they've been around for donkeys ears and have stuck with the chicken?

The new era of chickens is just as clueless as the last it would seem.

Like a true chicken, just gobble gobbles around in its pen with absolutely no idea it's the dumbest creature on earth.

You might win the game - you might not but sadly you'll always be one of them chickens and you'll probably never realise why that's such a sad reality.