An itty bitty engagement ring...

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Man when I make my luxury bunker and I stock it with good frozen meat and food supplies and alcohol and hazmat suits and board games and dvds and an entertainment suite and if it all went down in the world I'm a going to invite my family, my two best friends, the Tongan girl I'm tappin (as long as she doesn't eat all the foood) old bulldogs legends like Terry Lamb, Jason Smith, Rod Silva and Steve Mortimer and current legends like Jackson, Holland, Lewis, Thompson and Napa AND I'm going to invite a bunch of people from that kennel. The mods like @habs and @Papa Emeritus and non kids like @Wahesh @Alexander the Great @ASSASSIN @Mr Dirkovich @EB18 the Superman LOL bloke @Horse the wild child @Baby Blues (as long as civilised) and @maroondog72 and I'll also get a few hot girls with massive tits to chain up in a cage in the corner.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Haven’t you got some toilet paper to hoard or something??

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Haven’t you got some toilet paper to hoard or something??
Is that to me?
If so I am pleased to say I still have a good two years of supply from my shopping back in February. Even now! Toilet paper is the least of my issues and I'm not even rich yet.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just angry because yo I didn't get the invite and you're that survivor who can hear the party and movie night downstairs and tappin on the door 'wallah I want in' but not getting in.
Was referring to OP but hopefully u cop one too

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Man when I make my luxury bunker and I stock it with good frozen meat and food supplies and alcohol and hazmat suits and board games and dvds and an entertainment suite and if it all went down in the world I'm a going to invite my family, my two best friends, the Tongan girl I'm tappin (as long as she doesn't eat all the foood) old bulldogs legends like Terry Lamb, Jason Smith, Rod Silva and Steve Mortimer and current legends like Jackson, Holland, Lewis, Thompson and Napa AND I'm going to invite a bunch of people from that kennel. The mods like @habs and @Papa Emeritus and non kids like @Wahesh @Alexander the Great @ASSASSIN @Mr Dirkovich @EB18 the Superman LOL bloke @Horse the wild child @Baby Blues (as long as civilised) and @maroondog72 and I'll also get a few hot girls with massive tits to chain up in a cage in the corner.
Flattered to make the list nasheed but I really don’t think that Combination of personality’s in a confined space for a long period of time is going to end well...............for horse

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Is that to me?
If so I am pleased to say I still have a good two years of supply from my shopping back in February. Even now! Toilet paper is the least of my issues and I'm not even rich yet.
No blueboost

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Then I apologise for getting that wrong and if you apologise for the follow up whack we cool
Yeh I'm blue boost junior m8 I live in an owned house I don't need to worry about ***** having parties downstairs

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeh I'm blue boost junior m8 I live in an owned house I don't need to worry about c*** having parties downstairs
Picture this.
You wake up one day late.
You go down stairs, have your Cappucino and jack off to a picture of Katie Holmes.

Its a saturday so you arent working, so you fire up the laptop and go to the Kennel. This very website.

You see a post by Nasheed saying the sh*t has gone down and that all the people in that list are to come to the nasheed bunker.

You think 'Nasheed he trippin' but then you see reply comments like 'on me way' by AtheG and 'there in 5' by @maroondog72 .

You look at the time stamp and it was an hour ago. You did sleep in after all.

You close the laptop confused 'whats the boollllsheeet' you think. Then you look out ther window and its smoke and haze and broken cars.
You hear a tap from your kitchen, and you walk to have a look and its your #1 Habib in the window, looking panicked, bruised and dirty.

You open the window and say 'bro?' suggestively, with an enquiring tone. Your habib says 'Shu Dalgeesh, the shit has hit the fan. We need to get to safet-* then as he tries to finish his sentence a zombie pops up and bits a chunk of his neck. He falls over dying but you cant help him because the zombie, followed by two more zombies climb through the window.

you grab a pan and hit one on the head and flykick the other and roundhouse the third. They are on the ground so you grab a steak knife in either hand and WWE jump off the table onto them with the knives, stabbing them in the face and killing them. One left now. You get up and get into a hand to hand combat with the third. You see a pizza cutter ready to be washed and you grab it, jump off and cut the light above your head, dropping onto the third zombies head and crushing their skull. Killing the last.

You start to see how it is now an get up and brush yourself off. You get dressed up with your best survival gear and your old shotgun you got from your old thug life- I mean old hunting days and start to board the house. You start to fill your tub up with water before the tap runs out and as you do this then realise youre going to run out of food.

You remember what you read on the kennel and nasheeds got a bunker and half the kennel are there.

You venture out, creeping around buildings to avoid being seen. You see zombies eating people on your eway. you even saw a baby getting eaten. Your scarred now!

you get to nasheeds place and you hear the sounds of the party beneath. 'damage Incorporated' blasting faintly from an underground speaker, Papa emeritus the dj. you hear @Wahesh critiquing a movie on the tv in the loungeroom. You hear terry lambs voice, hes speaking to Holland saying 'hes passing the torch from one legend to the next' and you hear football skills being discussed.

you look up at the cold and grey former society and wonder if youll survive it. its a soulless place now.

'If only i was good to nasheed' you say. with a tired cracking voice. weary from the outside world.

'if only i said sorry' you think...in slow motion. Yoyure just aching to sleep, havent slept in 27 hours. you picture nasheeds pimp bed surrounded by the bitches and just think.....

what could have been.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Picture this.
You wake up one day late.
You go down stairs, have your Cappucino and jack off to a picture of Katie Holmes.

Its a saturday so you arent working, so you fire up the laptop and go to the Kennel. This very website.

You see a post by Nasheed saying the sh*t has gone down and that all the people in that list are to come to the nasheed bunker.

You think 'Nasheed he trippin' but then you see reply comments like 'on me way' by AtheG and 'there in 5' by @maroondog72 .

You look at the time stamp and it was an hour ago. You did sleep in after all.

You close the laptop confused 'whats the boollllsheeet' you think. Then you look out ther window and its smoke and haze and broken cars.
You hear a tap from your kitchen, and you walk to have a look and its your #1 Habib in the window, looking panicked, bruised and dirty.

You open the window and say 'bro?' suggestively, with an enquiring tone. Your habib says 'Shu Dalgeesh, the shit has hit the fan. We need to get to safet-* then as he tries to finish his sentence a zombie pops up and bits a chunk of his neck. He falls over dying but you cant help him because the zombie, followed by two more zombies climb through the window.

you grab a pan and hit one on the head and flykick the other and roundhouse the third. They are on the ground so you grab a steak knife in either hand and WWE jump off the table onto them with the knives, stabbing them in the face and killing them. One left now. You get up and get into a hand to hand combat with the third. You see a pizza cutter ready to be washed and you grab it, jump off and cut the light above your head, dropping onto the third zombies head and crushing their skull. Killing the last.

You start to see how it is now an get up and brush yourself off. You get dressed up with your best survival gear and your old shotgun you got from your old thug life- I mean old hunting days and start to board the house. You start to fill your tub up with water before the tap runs out and as you do this then realise youre going to run out of food.

You remember what you read on the kennel and nasheeds got a bunker and half the kennel are there.

You venture out, creeping around buildings to avoid being seen. You see zombies eating people on your eway. you even saw a baby getting eaten. Your scarred now!

you get to nasheeds place and you hear the sounds of the party beneath. 'damage Incorporated' blasting faintly from an underground speaker, Papa emeritus the dj. you hear @Wahesh critiquing a movie on the tv in the loungeroom. You hear terry lambs voice, hes speaking to Holland saying 'hes passing the torch from one legend to the next' and you hear football skills being discussed.

you look up at the cold and grey former society and wonder if youll survive it. its a soulless place now.

'If only i was good to nasheed' you say. with a tired cracking voice. weary from the outside world.

'if only i said sorry' you think...in slow motion. Yoyure just aching to sleep, havent slept in 27 hours. you picture nasheeds pimp bed surrounded by the bitches and just think.....

what could have been.
What the actual f*** are you on?

Bathsalts or something heavier?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Fuck that, I'm not going in no Nasheed bunker!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not everything is about money and maybe that was the ring she wanted, you don't know the story behind that ring and unless you ever find out you can't judge!!
Well lol.. I can’t agree with that. Every single thing is about MONEY.. living is money , why do we work? To earn ??? You got it MONEY.. it just depends if you like nice things and are materialistic... if you are materialistic it just means you spend more MONEY.. but no your wrong, because every single thing comes down to cost and earning an spending.. food, petrol, schooling , housing.

$$$$$$$$$$$

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well lol.. I can’t agree with that. Every single thing is about MONEY.. living is money , why do we work? To earn ??? You got it MONEY.. it just depends if you like nice things and are materialistic... if you are materialistic it just means you spend more MONEY.. but no your wrong, because every single thing comes down to cost and earning an spending.. food, petrol, schooling , housing.

$$$$$$$$$$$
All this talk about money makes me compelled to post these.

Sorry scoob :tongueclosed:

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Dudes prob packing the meat so doesn't a big fancy ring

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There is a lady works at coffee shop. nice lady but I've noticed she has an itty bitty Tini tiny engagement / wedding ring.

I mean you need to put it under a microscope to see if it has a diamond in it. It would have cost $60

Ive always been of the theory , buy your woman a proper engagement / wedding ring. For many reasons including the following (in order of importance) ...

1. If you spend up big on an engagement ring and she accepts, when you are married and want to buy yourself that new car or go with your mates to Vegas, then she says "it's a waste of money" that's when you throw it in her face and say you accepted the ring didn't you? Then you checkmate them, get your new car, go to Vegas whatever.

2. Do you want them to be embarrassed for the rest of their lives? Hiding their hand in front of their friends so as not to show the ring. The ring has to be the best in her group of friends or competitive .

3. Do you want your mates / family to think you are a mug? They think you treat her like crap if you don't buy em a decent ring. It's a status thing also, cheap ring for a caravan park type of girl, expensive ring for a quality girl

4. If you buy em a cheap ring, good luck getting your new car one day or going to Vegas with the boys.. she will always remind you of the cheap ring.. no money for that..

This lady is so nice I'm thinking of just buying her a decent ring, throw that shit ring in the rubbish and I'll get her a proper ring. If I meet her husband I'll give him a beating, cheap bastard.
Or you can just give her your very own 24k diamond studded cock ring , being the high class, high flying successful guy that you are . It should fit snug around her finger too.:tonguewink: