An itty bitty engagement ring...

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Picture this.
You wake up one day late.
You go down stairs, have your Cappucino and jack off to a picture of Katie Holmes.

Its a saturday so you arent working, so you fire up the laptop and go to the Kennel. This very website.

You see a post by Nasheed saying the sh*t has gone down and that all the people in that list are to come to the nasheed bunker.

You think 'Nasheed he trippin' but then you see reply comments like 'on me way' by AtheG and 'there in 5' by @maroondog72 .

You look at the time stamp and it was an hour ago. You did sleep in after all.

You close the laptop confused 'whats the boollllsheeet' you think. Then you look out ther window and its smoke and haze and broken cars.
You hear a tap from your kitchen, and you walk to have a look and its your #1 Habib in the window, looking panicked, bruised and dirty.

You open the window and say 'bro?' suggestively, with an enquiring tone. Your habib says 'Shu Dalgeesh, the shit has hit the fan. We need to get to safet-* then as he tries to finish his sentence a zombie pops up and bits a chunk of his neck. He falls over dying but you cant help him because the zombie, followed by two more zombies climb through the window.

you grab a pan and hit one on the head and flykick the other and roundhouse the third. They are on the ground so you grab a steak knife in either hand and WWE jump off the table onto them with the knives, stabbing them in the face and killing them. One left now. You get up and get into a hand to hand combat with the third. You see a pizza cutter ready to be washed and you grab it, jump off and cut the light above your head, dropping onto the third zombies head and crushing their skull. Killing the last.

You start to see how it is now an get up and brush yourself off. You get dressed up with your best survival gear and your old shotgun you got from your old thug life- I mean old hunting days and start to board the house. You start to fill your tub up with water before the tap runs out and as you do this then realise youre going to run out of food.

You remember what you read on the kennel and nasheeds got a bunker and half the kennel are there.

You venture out, creeping around buildings to avoid being seen. You see zombies eating people on your eway. you even saw a baby getting eaten. Your scarred now!

you get to nasheeds place and you hear the sounds of the party beneath. 'damage Incorporated' blasting faintly from an underground speaker, Papa emeritus the dj. you hear @Wahesh critiquing a movie on the tv in the loungeroom. You hear terry lambs voice, hes speaking to Holland saying 'hes passing the torch from one legend to the next' and you hear football skills being discussed.

you look up at the cold and grey former society and wonder if youll survive it. its a soulless place now.

'If only i was good to nasheed' you say. with a tired cracking voice. weary from the outside world.

'if only i said sorry' you think...in slow motion. Yoyure just aching to sleep, havent slept in 27 hours. you picture nasheeds pimp bed surrounded by the bitches and just think.....

what could have been.
upload_2020-7-15_22-38-43.jpeg

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Man when I make my luxury bunker and I stock it with good frozen meat and food supplies and alcohol and hazmat suits and board games and dvds and an entertainment suite and if it all went down in the world I'm a going to invite my family, my two best friends, the Tongan girl I'm tappin (as long as she doesn't eat all the foood) old bulldogs legends like Terry Lamb, Jason Smith, Rod Silva and Steve Mortimer and current legends like Jackson, Holland, Lewis, Thompson and Napa AND I'm going to invite a bunch of people from that kennel. The mods like @habs and @Papa Emeritus and non kids like @Wahesh @Alexander the Great @ASSASSIN @Mr Dirkovich @EB18 the Superman LOL bloke @Horse the wild child @Baby Blues (as long as civilised) and @Nasheed ]

Appreciate the invite @Nasheed Should be a top night

Must be the first draft of the guest list though? Few lemons amongst it. When’s the final cut?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Appreciate the invite @Nasheed Should be a top night

Must be the first draft of the guest list though? Few lemons amongst it. When’s the final cut?
Well I'm out, that's for sure. No way I can tolerate Nasheed for a night.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"worth $23K". They saw him coming...
That's what I was thinking.. there's one born everyday.

I bet when be was saying $23k RRP (tony barber sale of the century price) , then punching numbers in a calculator, shaking his head a few times and then says look I'm cutting my.arm off but I'll do it for $12k... Because it's you.. :grinning:

Banks $9k profit

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
That's what I was thinking.. there's one born everyday.

I bet when be was saying $23k RRP (tony barber sale of the century price) , then punching numbers in a calculator, shaking his head a few times and then says look I'm cutting my.arm off but I'll do it for $12k... Because it's you.. :grinning:

Banks $9k profit
Wouldn't it be $11k profit?
Hope you haven't been getting short-changed buying your Turtle Wax!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Well I'm out, that's for sure. No way I can tolerate Nasheed for a night.
You can brave the cold harsh post world environment with cappuccino then.
Keep one eye open when you sleep because zombies are quiet. Also look out for cannibals who are hungry and desperate. Life will be tough.

Or you can come down and watch DVDs with half the kennel and bulldogs players.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
You can brave the cold harsh post world environment with cappuccino then.
Keep one eye open when you sleep because zombies are quiet. Also look out for cannibals who are hungry and desperate. Life will be tough.

Or you can come down and watch DVDs with half the kennel and bulldogs players.
I would rather die... so post-acolyptic zombies it is. ‍♀ ‍♂

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I would rather die... so post-acolyptic zombies it is. ‍♀ ‍♂
Well you can die by being eaten alive but your spot is going to @Prison Mike now. As a prisoner I'm sure he won't complain about being in a confined space if it means surviving in relative luxury at the Nasheed bunke hotel.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well you can die by being eaten alive but your spot is going to @Prison Mike now. As a prisoner I'm sure he won't complain about being in a confined space if it means surviving in relative luxury at the Nasheed bunke hotel.
With you, it's almost guarenteed that he would