An Insight To Mick Potter's Coaching - Fifth & Last Podcast.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I also didn’t realise that mick was a double Dally M medal winner.
Yep, one for us, one for St. Merge.
Was actually the first fullback to win Player of the Year. Used to love watching him at Belmore. He didn’t score that many tries, but was great at darting through the line and putting others into space.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Zzzz. What fkn insight.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Potter is a very good coach. He has the respect of players.
He suffered badly at Tigers when he was white anted by a senior player,
and the inept board did not support him.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I listened to this today also, short version is mick is a very good coach but old school with halves likes them to play what they see and will simplify our attack . Also said he won’t coach a structure but will coach to the strengths of individual players,
Was fucking music to my ears
Should have been done the first week that Gus came in. I'm sure its been in the back of his mind for at least 10 weeks.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't like their fridges.
Our samsung fridge shit itself after 18 months , seevice and after sales was very good end up giving our money back no questions and we bought an lg better known for fridges. Samsung are trying to spread their wings too far. Their tv are A1 though.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was actually the first fullback to win Player of the Year. Used to love watching him at Belmore. He didn’t score that many tries, but was great at darting through the line and putting others into space.
I think he also has the brains and skill to teach it to others, even though others arent endowed with a lot of brains.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He was also a great defensive fullback.. Which makes me wonder what he thinks of Dufty running in the opposite direction and moving out of the way every time someone breaks the line..

Hopefully when Fox and Credence are available for selection Dufty will be dumped to Reserves or released like Naden was.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our samsung fridge shit itself after 18 months , seevice and after sales was very good end up giving our money back no questions and we bought an lg better known for fridges. Samsung are trying to spread their wings too far. Their tv are A1 though.
Most places I have visited, only had Samsung fridges or the other fridges weren't the right size.