An Aussie Goes Bolly

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What a top show, some Aussie dude goes to India to watch Cricket of course and the things he hets up to are a classic.....

Gettng a part in a Bollywood film, lol and nearly getting into a fight at a game, anyone watch it

M

MrCharisma

I hate cricket but I've watched every episode of this show... fantastic, interesting and unique. Check it out!

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
It's an ok show...

Just reminded me why I can't stand Indians!! LOL

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was thinking that it wil make pl not like them, but at the end of the day, they are passionate about Cricket.

Chants like that come along in every counrty, i have only watched tonights episode but i ove it

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I love it! It got pasted by the critics, but I think its good. Has some funny **** happening, and gives a bit of an insight into the culture over there. I though it was great last week (?) when Brett Lee rocked up to play cricket with them on the street.

G'day. I'm Gus from Australia

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
hahaha i love that bit G'Day im gus, and he asked an Indian Widow if she wanted to go for dinner, lol you idiot

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
hahaha i love that bit G'Day im gus, and he asked an Indian Widow if she wanted to go for dinner, lol you idiot
lol. That Indian reporter chick is hot as too! I dont know her name, but she goes alright.

There was another series called An Aussie Goes Barmy from last year when the Poms were here I think? My mates were telling me about it, but I didnt see it.

M

Mr Miyagi

Bollywood flicks need an injection of sex in it.
All these bollywood ladies should stop dancing so much and start performing more Karma Sutra

bored

i
Reaction score
lol. That Indian reporter chick is hot as too! I dont know her name, but she goes alright.

There was another series called An Aussie Goes Barmy from last year when the Poms were here I think? My mates were telling me about it, but I didnt see it.
yeah i watched aussie goes barmy.
i thought it was a good show.
u get an insight to fans from different cultures. i loved it.

M

MikeyP..

Yeah i watched it last night, was good. Hated it when he was at the cricket ground and that everyone was bagging aussies by saying "Aussies SUCK!". But yeh it was interesting(in a good way) how they went to the "slum" and visited a family who have been living there all their life.

Good show

defCAST:

staunchup...
Reaction score
i dont like cricket but this shows pretty funny and the guy thats on the trip is pretty funny

Status
Not open for further replies.