• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

An appreciation thread of the fairer sex

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's so unfair - they do not even compare to Salma - even at 56 years old. Damn she holds up. I'd say the only person closer to her age who holds up is the busty, voluptuous Mariah Carey.

Sofia Vergara is 49... Jennifer Lopez is 52... Shakira is 44... Eva Mendes is 47... Eva Longoria is 46 etc.

plenty of gorgeous Latin women that keep their looks for a long time... I guess the measure of Salma is that all these women I judge against her

Last edited:

Dogmonster

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Salma can sit on my face and pedal my ears, but I wouldn't sit on Carrie Ann moss's face for a ball lick even. Seen better gilfs.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Salma can sit on my face and pedal my ears, but I wouldn't sit on Carrie Ann moss's face for a ball lick even. Seen better gilfs.
with all due respect, I was not a big Geena Davis fan, for example, but she was sexy as Charly in "The Long Kiss Goodnight"

Gillian Anderson is a pretty actress but as Agent Scully in "The X Files" she amped it up through the roof... Emilia Clarke is cute but as Daenerys in "Game of Thrones" she was sexy... even with Salma Hayek, who is gorgeous, but as Santanico Pandemonium in "From Dusk till Dawn", she went f*+#ing nuclear

which was my point with Carrie Anne Moss... not necessarily the prettiest girl but as Trinity in "The Matrix" she was a spunk IMO