• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

An appreciation thread of the fairer sex

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Women are made to be loved, not understood."

- Oscar Wilde

I believe that there is an as yet underdeveloped GOAT discussion... to date, it has been argued to death who is the best ever basketballer (Jordan vs LeBron vs Kareem), the best ever footballer (Pele vs Maradona :innocent: vs Messi vs CR7), the best ever tennis player (Djokovic vs Federer vs Nadal), the best modern Rugby League player (Wally vs Joey), the best ever guitarist (Jimmy Page vs Ritchie Blackmore vs Eric Clapton vs Jimi Hendrix), the best ever boxer (Sugar Ray vs Ali vs Mayweather), best ever movie (Casablanca vs The Godfather vs The Empire Strikes Back), the best ever song (Stairway to Heaven vs Like a Rollin' Stone vs Satisfaction vs Johnny Be Goode) etc.

what about the G.O.A.T of babes?

(sorry, I'm a bit bored in lockdown and in truth, simply an excuse to post examples of beautiful, sexy women)

Jennifer Connelly

Alan79

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not in isolation but feel like it, chuck one in cause Im bored
I'm not sure if you intended the chuck one in bit as a pun or or if my dirty mind just interpreted it that way.

Alan79

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hahahaha.. I just spat my coffee when reading that hahahha
I don't know if you ever watched a movie where the hero rides off into the sunset to symbolise that the work is done here. But if you spat liquid due to my words it's ride off into the sunset time for me.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded x2
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't know if you ever watched a movie where the hero rides off into the sunset to symbolise that the work is done here. But if you spat liquid due to my words it's ride off into the sunset time for me.
1625814969159.gif

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've always had a thing for Jennifer Connelly