Amusing party games

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've been a bit bored lately and thinking about past social gatherings and good ways to liven them up. So I was wondering what games people play among friends. I've played cards against humanity once. Really enjoyed it and just bought the Australian edition and two expansion packs. Just need a few people to play with now. Another funny one I just saw online was a game where two teams tape balloons to their butts and run to a stationary mark in a pair. The person in front bends over and the follower has to pop the balloon using their crotch. After that the person who popped the balloon assumes the bent over position and the next person has to pop their balloon. The winning team pops all the balloons the quickest. Funny to watch. Needs robust balloons to make it a good game though.

So what are some party games you lot have seen or played?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I've been a bit bored lately and thinking about past social gatherings and good ways to liven them up. So I was wondering what games people play among friends. I've played cards against humanity once. Really enjoyed it and just bought the Australian edition and two expansion packs. Just need a few people to play with now. Another funny one I just saw online was a game where two teams tape balloons to their butts and run to a stationary mark in a pair. The person in front bends over and the follower has to pop the balloon using their crotch. After that the person who popped the balloon assumes the bent over position and the next person has to pop their balloon. The winning team pops all the balloons the quickest. Funny to watch. Needs robust balloons to make it a good game though.

So what are some party games you lot have seen or played?
For one sec I thought I read pooped not popped.. And I thought @Alan79 WTF guys more sensible than that ..then I re-read it a few times..and it clicked!! :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Cards against humanity and another great game I cant remember the name of but has a bunch meme pictures and then a seperate bunch of quotes and you have to match them up.

Both good for a laugh and also to gauge if your friends and family are as depraved as you are LOL

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Secret Hitler is a fun game. It can get really sneaky. You need a few players though

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Secret Hitler is a fun game. It can get really sneaky. You need a few players though

I’d be so confused by the rules that I’d end up shooting everyone in confusion..collecting all their cards..and than feasting on their carcasses Idi Amin style. That’s how you take government!!

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Cards against humanity and another great game I cant remember the name of but has a bunch meme pictures and then a seperate bunch of quotes and you have to match them up.

Both good for a laugh and also to gauge if your friends and family are as depraved as you are LOL
Yep cards against humanity is a safe bet.

Spin the bottle not a bad option either. Get the right crowd involved and you can have yourself an orgy.