U.S. Politics - Thread

U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Judge throws out Trumps case in Pennsylvania.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump’s desperate bid to overturn the U.S. election was dealt a new setback on Saturday when a federal judge threw out his campaign’s attempt to invalidate millions of votes in Pennsylvania.

U.S. District Court Judge Matthew Brann ruled that the Trump campaign’s efforts to stop Pennsylvania officials from certifying Democrat Joe Biden as the winner in the state was “unsupported by evidence.”

“This Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations,” Brann wrote.

“In the United States of America, this cannot justify the disenfranchisement of a single voter, let alone all the voters of its sixth most populated state,” he wrote.

The lawsuit sought to stop officials from certifying Biden’s victory in the state, arguing that some counties wrongly allowed voters to fix errors on their mail ballots.

Republican Senator Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania said Trump had “exhausted all plausible legal options” to challenge the result in Pennsylvania. He called on Trump to concede the election and congratulated Biden on his victory.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Judge throws out Trumps case in Pennsylvania.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump’s desperate bid to overturn the U.S. election was dealt a new setback on Saturday when a federal judge threw out his campaign’s attempt to invalidate millions of votes in Pennsylvania.

U.S. District Court Judge Matthew Brann ruled that the Trump campaign’s efforts to stop Pennsylvania officials from certifying Democrat Joe Biden as the winner in the state was “unsupported by evidence.”

“This Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations,” Brann wrote.

“In the United States of America, this cannot justify the disenfranchisement of a single voter, let alone all the voters of its sixth most populated state,” he wrote.

The lawsuit sought to stop officials from certifying Biden’s victory in the state, arguing that some counties wrongly allowed voters to fix errors on their mail ballots.

Republican Senator Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania said Trump had “exhausted all plausible legal options” to challenge the result in Pennsylvania. He called on Trump to concede the election and congratulated Biden on his victory.
Is that 1-26 now? I thought the annoying orange was making a come back... MAGA2024!

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s not the earth which is flat.
Your skull is flat because when you were first born, you were dropped on your head!
Haha ...You heard about that to ey?

My uncle told my parents not to use me as a football.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Is that 1-26 now? I thought the annoying orange was making a come back... MAGA2024!
The Demoncrats have to go hard after this psycho and not give him an inch so the Trump family can't keep stinking up the country and wreck Repubes for 2024.

Main thing is both parties must come up with more relevant candidates and better policies.

It might help to get the Chinese to put some sort of leaching poison into those MAGA caps ....if they haven't already.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Opinion: The only way Republicans can lead again

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The Demoncrats have to go hard after this psycho and not give him an inch so the Trump family can't keep stinking up the country and wreck Repubes for 2024.

Main thing is both parties must come up with more relevant candidates and better policies.

It might help to get the Chinese to put some sort of leaching poison into those MAGA caps ....if they haven't already.
I'm optimistic that somehow even the republicans will get sick of him.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm optimistic that somehow even the republicans will get sick of him.
I wouldn't be optimistic. All he's doing now is solidifying the support of the crazy radical right. He'll push this whole nonsense out for the entire length of Biden term and rechallenge him at the next elections. With full backing from the Republicans

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I wouldn't be optimistic. All he's doing now is solidifying the support of the crazy radical right. He'll push this whole nonsense out for the entire length of Biden term and rechallenge him at the next elections. With full backing from the Republicans
I can see the the reps splitting into confessional reps and trumptards.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Trump is screwed once he leaves office.
He has meddled in numerous investigations and his involvement will be exposed once he leaves office.

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

You do realise both the dems are reps serve the same corporate masters right?

I sometimes fool myself into believing theres a lesser of 2 evils but unfortunately thats far from the truth.

This is all just a game and smokescreen.
Nothing is going to change,things aren't going to get better.

Donald Trump used to be a democrat too lol.
Its all bullshit and its bad for you!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

I sometimes fool myself into believing theres a lesser of 2 evils but unfortunately thats far from the truth.

I see you posting your thoughts but never a solution.

I see you deriding boomers.

I see you explaining that the people are sheeple.

What do you offer as a workable alternative. That's what I need to know.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Basically with the wings it's good cop, bad cop.

With the games and smokescreens, nothing but bread and circuses.

If left and right cut the crap and got together, then and only then the swamps would be drained.

The people uniting is their one and only fear. Sadly, I think they have nothing to worry about, humans will hate humans over the smallest of things because the MSM tells them to.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Another rat deserting the sinking ship. The first one to board it, in fact.

Trump needs to give it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.