• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't believe Russia meddled with votes or the dems rigging votes, but I just find it funny that Russia meddling is more believable than instate rigging.

The same people crying out "Russia did it" are now crying "dems didn't do it" and vice versa.

Either the whole system is bulletproof or it stinks to high heaven with corruption, IMHO, I believe in the latter.
Most weren't complaining about Russia rigging the election. They were complaining about Russia running a smear campaign on Hilary and the Democrats in order to win the election for Trump.

Btw, that's been proven and some of the Russian spies were caught by the CIA. The part where it all fell over is that it seems like Russia did it alone because they didn't want Hilary in power and thought Trump would be better for them. They were right. But the Democrats thought that was proof that Trump worked with Russia.

It doesn't look like he did though. He just enjoyed the support.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Most weren't complaining about Russia rigging the election. They were complaining about Russia running a smear campaign on Hilary and the Democrats in order to win the election for Trump.

Btw, that's been proven and some of the Russian spies were caught by the CIA. The part where it all fell over is that it seems like Russia did it alone because they didn't want Hilary in power and thought Trump would be better for them. They were right. But the Democrats thought that was proof that Trump worked with Russia.

he called for russia to uncover the emails and send clinton to jail for having emails that arent secure

thats like if im a passenger in a car and the driver is going 150km/h, i dont like that speed because its dangerous so i drag the car off the road into parked cars to slow it down

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The lies are coming from the same side though.

There is a clear difference between the two. One is a group of people accepting foreign interference to win an election.

The other is claiming that thousands of people working in post offices and polling stations were in a conspiracy to steal an election.

The other major difference is one is littered with evidence (cambridge analytica admitted, facebook and twitter through their feeds admitted a foreign influence which they didn't govern and have now taken steps to govern somewhat) vs no evidence, zilch, none, 0 out of 12 court cases.
You know what, you make a fair enough point, especially with the 0 out of 12 strike rate.

I have to add that I enjoy reading about conspiracies, a very few may be plausible, but I know how they work. The more people involved AND knowing the conspiracy, the less likely it will be effective.

Also, the more a conspiracy get talked about, especially in the MSM, the more likely it's bullshit.

But I always say most conspiracies are conspiracies themselves IE makes the people/organisations appear more powerful than they really are IE 911 is a good example.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I don't recall anyone saying Russia meddled with the votes, it was misinformation campaigns.

They found misinformation campaigns in Macedonia (internet farms) that were paid for by Russia.

Misinformation is vastly different from claiming election rigging.
From that Time article I posted.

"U.S. intelligence agencies have concluded that Russia did not alter actual votes during the 2016 election. But Russians did target voter registration systems or state websites in at least 21 states before Election Day, fully accessed some states’ systems and stole hundreds of thousands of voters’ personal information".

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

So basically he didn't look a gift horse in the mouth.

PS they really didn't need to run a smear campaign, she did ok by herself lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
he called for russia to uncover the emails and send clinton to jail for having emails that arent secure

thats like if im a passenger in a car and the driver is going 150km/h, i dont like that speed because its dangerous so i drag the car off the road into parked cars to slow it down
He was never going to send her to gaol, they all look after eachother behind the scenes.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
PS they really didn't need to run a smear campaign, she did ok by herself lol
But they did bro. They targeted people to stop them from voting.

2016 had a low turnout from African Americans and Bernie sanders supporters. This got Trump over the line in the key traditional blue wall states.

Without the interference from Russia and Cambridge analytica (Cambridge is different from Russia, they didn't work together), Trump doesn't win.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

2016 had a low turnout from African Americans and Bernie sanders supporters. This got Trump over the line in the key traditional blue wall states.

Without the interference from Russia and Cambridge analytica (Cambridge is different from Russia, they didn't work together), Trump doesn't win.
You think Russia are happy with Biden, since it appears they stayed out of it this time?

Also would it be safe to say that Russia had a problem with Hellary and not the Dems if they did stay out of this election?

I'm guessing they knew she is a ruthless war hungry whore and TBH I would of helped her not get into office, trump is the lesser of two evils when it comes to war.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You think Russia are happy with Biden, since it appears they stayed out of it this time?

Also would it be safe to say that Russia had a problem with Hellary and not the Dems if they did stay out of this election?

I'm guessing they knew she is a ruthless war hungry whore and TBH I would of helped her not get into office, trump is the lesser of two evils when it comes to war.
Trump was also good friends with Michael Jackson.
Anyone who was friends with Michael Jackson is cool in my book.
I don’t believe he was a peado.
He just got discredited and eliminated for speaking out against the occult that runs the entertainment industry!

I can’t stand how people have twisted his message into BLM slogans.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

If the Dems ran a better campaign, they’d have won - with or without interference. They did a better job of disenfranchising voters than any external sources did. They went around insulting Bernie Sanders supporters by calling them misogynists and Bernie bros ffs. This is why I don’t like swelling so much on Russian interference of Cambridge analytica. Yes they contributed to the loss. Yes they meddled and influenced the outcome and that is a big concern that needs to be talked about. It just pusses me off that Democrats use this reality to sugarcoat their own party’s failings. They should have comfortably won that election, with or without interference. The lack of accountability pusses me off and is one of the main reasons they failed to regain senate control.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

No I don't think Russia are happy with biden but given the US were a lot more aware of it and given Trump has changed the media landscape so much (4 years ago every media agency would've reported on Hunter bidens laptop), Russia were never going to have the same influence over it.

Hillary represented the usual run of the mill president, that is it would've been business as usual for the US. Russia couldn't break that stranglehold that the US has over the world. Biden will continue that its just a question of how much permanent damage Trump has done as both Russia and China have stepped up their influences in certain regions Trump vacated.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If the Dems ran a better campaign, they’d have won - with or without interference. They did a better job of disenfranchising voters than any external sources did. They went around insulting Bernie Sanders supporters by calling them misogynists and Bernie bros ffs. This is why I don’t like swelling so much on Russian interference of Cambridge analytica. Yes they contributed to the loss. Yes they meddled and influenced the outcome and that is a big concern that needs to be talked about. It just pusses me off that Democrats use this reality to sugarcoat their own party’s failings. They should have comfortably won that election, with or without interference. The lack of accountability pusses me off and is one of the main reasons they failed to regain senate control.
Agree with you and we're seeing that play out again with the Dems infighting for the showing in senate and house.

the "moderates" in the Dems are piling on AOC, so I doubt the Dems have learned their lesson.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Agree with you and we're seeing that play out again with the Dems infighting for the showing in senate and house.

the "moderates" in the Dems are piling on AOC, so I doubt the Dems have learned their lesson.
They never will, bro. They are all about the corporate money. Sell outs.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Democrat Joe Biden defeated U.S. President Donald Trump in Arizona, Edison Research projected on Thursday, increasing his margin of victory over the Republican incumbent by 11 Electoral College votes following the Nov. 3 presidential election.

With only a few states still counting votes, the electoral math is daunting for Trump, who has claimed without evidence that the election was marred by widespread fraud.

Most Republicans have publicly endorsed Trump’s right to pursue court challenges and declined to recognize Biden as the winner. But more signs of dissension began emerging on Thursday.

Party figures such as Ohio Governor Mike DeWine, New Hampshire Governor Chris Sununu and Karl Rove, a top adviser to former President George W. Bush, said Biden should be treated as the president-elect.

Meanwhile, a number of Republican senators said the Trump administration should allow Biden to receive classified intelligence briefings, though they stopped short of explicitly calling him the winner.

Democrats have assailed Trump, and the Republicans giving him cover, for undermining the country’s institutions. In an interview that will air on CBS’ “60 Minutes” on Sunday, former President Barack Obama said Republicans were walking a “dangerous path” by endorsing Trump’s baseless claims of voter fraud.

Biden has taken a measured approach, saying this week he viewed Trump’s claims as “embarrassing” but insisting he was not worried about the impact on his transition to the White House. His legal advisers have dismissed the Trump lawsuits as political theater.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And Trumps wins just keep on coming:

The president’s team alleged the network maliciously published an op-ed piece on 13 June, 2019, by Larry Noble that claimed “the Trump campaign assessed the potential risks and benefits of again seeking Russia’s help in 2020 and has decided to leave that option on the table.”

The decision to publish the piece, the lawyers said, was an act of gross negligence and libel against the sitting president.

The Trump campaign sought “millions of dollars” through litigation.

US District Judge Michael L Brown, who was appointed by the president, disagreed and ruled the Trump team has yet to provide proof CNN intended actual malice against the president in publishing the article.

Now Mr Trump’s lawyers have until the end of the month to file an amended complaint if they want to proceed with the lawsuit.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

I thought that was the Ukraine thing. Where he called for Ukraine to uncover stuff, then admitted it on Twitter, then got impeached for it, then the case was thrown out because there wasn't "sufficient evidence". Even though he literally admitted to it on Twitter.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

I don't think they stayed out of it this time. There's several ex-CIA members saying that the Hunter laptop and several other things were Russia hacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.