Status
Not open for further replies.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You know what I'm talking about. CNN, MSNBC, ABC etc
All credible news sources posted here.
If you want to be accurately informed and not duped by story telling tabloids, then these are the networks you should be turning to for your information!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Getting desperate now :-). I was referring to who they interviewed champ, not taking screen grabs of video and spinning it into something it isn’t :-).

Apologies if this was mentioned before, I was late into the thread, but any chance @Dawgfather is just an expert troll vs actually believing this stuff? If so he has my respect as he leaves @Nasheed in his dust :-).

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
When people call someone a paedophile, they better have irrefutable evidence. That sort of accusation can damage a person's career, and life, permanently.

I really hate it when "pedo" is thrown around mindlessly - it is the one insult that is truly damaging - and it says more about the people who use it, if that is the first thing that comes to their minds.

Can we just stop with the Q-anon rubbish.
Well when he acts like a pedo he will be labelled a pedo.

Plenty of MSM footage of him displaying pedo traits.

That Q bullshit has nothing to do with him being a pedo.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I agree that it is damaging.

I tried to find evidence on line. Almost all pundits saying that Biden is a decent guy who is the only one could could heal the nation if anyone could. I was confused at why these allegations and no accusers (that I could find). But all I found was Steve Bannon bs sites using clips of Biden kissing/smelling his several grand daughter's tops of their head.

We know he has had several traumatic losses of family members and is a very touchy feely person.

I'll give you example of how concerning this is....we haven't seen our one grand daughter for a year now. She is 9. We live in Qld and they live in NSW.

The border opened this week so we've driven down to see family.

Our grand daughter loves cuddles and is very affectionate and comes up and, being shorter, buries her head into your side, arms around you. We have (we think) naturally lent down and kissed the top of her head.

And now we have both thought oh geez do people think we are acting inappropriately with our grand daughter by returning affection and even smelling her hair because we love her so much.

I'm just using our personal experience to highlight the ramifications of accusing a grandparent of inappropriate behaviour and, if untrue, how devastating it could be.

I promise I'd kill someone who hurt our grand daughter or who falsely accused me of molesting her because of the terrible emotional hurt for all concerned in dealing with that.

Biden's grand children see this Pedo Joe name calling and their Pa kissing them being used against them in clips sent out around the World yet still went campaigning and supporting him on the election trail.

Just my thoughts on this devastating issue.

If there's evidence then yes condemn the man but if not, then be cognizant of the reputational damage and perhaps acknowledge that its yet more character trashing by the current WH thugs.
Would you let the pedo near your children?

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Defense secretary Mark Esper has been fired, he is the guy who stood up to Trump about using military forces on the streets. Trump putting in a yes man in his place. This doesn't bode well for American peace and security.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Would you let the pedo near your children?
I would not let known, or convicted pedos, near any child, relative or not, and have done so.

But neither would I condemn people without evidence, or strong suspicion with my own eyes.

Heavily doctored, and out of context videos would not pass the pub test for me. Sometimes these evil people put out all kinds of misleading videos to twist the narrative.

For instance, they could use camera angles and repetition of scenes to make any of us ourselves, interacting with sons, daughters, grandchildren, look incriminating and sick.

The Biden family let him hang around and travel alone with the children so one has to assume they think its just horrible electioneering tactics.

When you love your family, this is one of the worst accusations possible and so unfair if it is untrue. Let any proof be forthcoming.

Loving my family as I do, I can hardly think of a worse, or more damaging, soul destroying insult :(

Just my personal opinion.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Defense secretary Mark Esper has been fired, he is the guy who stood up to Trump about using military forces on the streets. Trump putting in a yes man in his place. This doesn't bode well for American peace and security.
Fired by tweet as well.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I would not let known, or convicted pedos, near any child, relative or not, and have done so.

But neither would I condemn people without evidence, or strong suspicion with my own eyes.

Heavily doctored, and out of context videos would not pass the pub test for me. Sometimes these evil people put out all kinds of misleading videos to twist the narrative.

For instance, they could use camera angles and repetition of scenes to make any of us ourselves, interacting with sons, daughters, grandchildren, look incriminating and sick.

The Biden family let him hang around and travel alone with the children so one has to assume they think its just horrible electioneering tactics.

When you love your family, this is one of the worst accusations possible and so unfair if it is untrue. Let any proof be forthcoming.

Loving my family as I do, I can hardly think of a worse, or more damaging, soul destroying insult :(

Just my personal opinion.
Are they all his granddaughters? Do they all nudge away clearly uncomfortably? What about the one where it appears he pinched her nipple? Even if he didn't, the fuck is the pedos hand doing near the breast area of a child?

No offence to you or others but this the perfect example of sheep mentality playing politics.

If it were the orange **** touching kids like that, you lefties would be the loudest calling him a pedo.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
If you think it's ok for the media to run endless pieces and articles about Trump's rallies not being Ok, but suddenly Ok with Joe Biden winning and mass rallies happening, you're not being real.

For the record I'm 100% Ok with these rallies for Biden's win. I'd just like to see the media being honest and fair when talking about other rallies which they aren't fans of.
You don't even know what a rally is, do you? A rally is an ORGANISED event. Not uncoordinated instances of masses of people gathering on the street to celebrate the downfall of a wannabe despot.

But kudos to you for keeping this place alive with your off kilter brand of entertainment.....lol

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
LMAO dude this rear guard action you're engaged in is hysterical. I'll let you in on a little secret, nothing you post will detract from our joy of seeing the Dumpster Dumped. But hey don't stop the shits and giggles please.
Happy for you to have all the joy you want. I already called the election for Biden with a post in this thread, roughly a day before CNN and any of the others called it.

I'm just pointing out the double standards apply to gatherings of large numbers of Biden supporters versus what happened to large numbers of Trump supporters.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Tell me as a parent you can watch this without feeling sick and/or getting filled with murderous rage?

PS they aren't his granddaughters and no trick shots or that q bullshit Or anything

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Tell me as a parent you can watch this without feeling sick and/or getting filled with murderous rage?

PS they aren't his granddaughters and no trick shots or that q bullshit Or anything

Given Hunter Biden's well documented sexual fetishes, addictions and drug problems, it wouldn't surprise me if Joe Biden had a checkered past.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Fired by tweet as well.
As usual, because Dump doesn’t have the guts to do it face-to-face unless it’s scripted reality TV. Same with Tillerson and others he’s fired. Someone said to me very early in my career: ‘When you start enjoying firing people there’s something wrong with you, but when you have to do it, do it the right way - to their face’. I’ve always heeded that advice and every time I’ve had to do it it’s not pleasant, but did what was necessary for the sake of the business.

Last edited:

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy for you to have all the joy you want. I already called the election for Biden with a post in this thread, roughly a day before CNN and any of the others called it.

I'm just pointing out the double standards apply to gatherings of large numbers of Biden supporters versus what happened to large numbers of Trump supporters.
LMAO dude this rear guard action you're engaged in is hysterical. I'll let you in on a little secret, nothing you post will detract from our joy of seeing the Dumpster Dumped. But hey don't stop the shits and giggles please.

Status
Not open for further replies.