U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Like most here i'm praying for a Trump win.

From what I can tell, this is his path to victory.

Retain texas= should happen.
Retain florida= I would have said this be a slam dunk before Corona, but now i think its a slight edge to Trump.
Retain ohio and georgia= should happen.
*footnote that tis is like a multi with a bunch of 1.43 favourites, individually they look good but collectively it could be problem.

Now this next part is where it gets hard.

He needs to retain or catch 4 of 7 swing states that are heavily leaning dem.
IF pennsylvania is one of those, he cam get away with one other.

pennyslvania is the biggest key here.

its doable but the problem is Joe is a Scranton boi. Trump has the energy though and these last campaigns are vital.

im not nearly as confident as this time 4 years ago, but i think the 1.50 joe favouritism is pretty accurate.

the mail in votes could go either way, most will be californians full of opinions but theres also a chance you get dumb lefties fuck the ballot paper up.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What odds are the bookies paying for Trump losing the election , but refusing to leave and accept the result?
That’d be some interesting odds..,There are a whole heap of bets you can take on Sportsbet..but not this one. Currently Biden is the $1.50 favourite, and Trump comes in with some very attractive odds at $2.70.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That’d be some interesting odds..,There are a whole heap of bets you can take on Sportsbet..but not this one. Currently Biden is the $1.50 favourite, and Trump comes in with some very attractive odds at $2.70.
Those are some good odds for Trump. Got the feeling he's going to win the elections.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nope. Whichever way it goes, it’s going to be close.

Look at those morons chanting to remove a respected health professional who has served the US government with distinction for 36 years. These fools are one step away from watering crops with Gatorade.
It's actually very scary mate that society can be so stupid. Beyond me the insanely stupid reasons they support Trump.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Biden has a stronger lead in Florida now but its still close. Some of the other battleground states are 50/50. Still could be either Biden or Trump. I think Biden will win but I don't think we'll know either way for at least a few days after election day. And even then, if Trump loses he's going to demand a recount.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I'd agree generally. Joe Biden is possibly the worst candidate put forward in the last 30-40 years. Close race with Hilary Clinton.

Biden is an old man, past his prime. He has decades of flip flopping, changing his beliefs and policy positions, but the worst thing is that he has not achieved anything of note after 47 years in politics.

Why would anyone get enthusiastic about a guy who has spent 47 years largely achieving nothing of note.

The only reason this race has even been close is because there are a lot of people out there who hate Trump. Some for legitimate reasons, most hate him because they've bought the media narrative that he's somehow a racist or 'incompetent' or 'crazy' or any number of other perjoratives used in the last 4 years.
I've bought it, not because of the media narrative, but through what I've seen and heard!

We all have...incompetent AND crazy.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd agree generally. Joe Biden is possibly the worst candidate put forward in the last 30-40 years. Close race with Hilary Clinton.

Biden is an old man, past his prime. He has decades of flip flopping, changing his beliefs and policy positions, but the worst thing is that he has not achieved anything of note after 47 years in politics.

Why would anyone get enthusiastic about a guy who has spent 47 years largely achieving nothing of note.

The only reason this race has even been close is because there are a lot of people out there who hate Trump. Some for legitimate reasons, most hate him because they've bought the media narrative that he's somehow a racist or 'incompetent' or 'crazy' or any number of other perjoratives used in the last 4 years.
Said this a couple of weeks ago, people are either voting for Trump or against him, very few are voting for biden because of Biden.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Ah, look. I'm not going to get into the whole Biden/trump thing with you. Seen you go down this road, and know you won't change your views. Each to their own, but I just can't take what you're saying seriously.

Personally, I just don't understand how anyone with any remote sense of intelligence can support Trump. Commenting about Biden's flip flopping, changing beliefs etc. etc. I mean wtf has Trump done in his time?

Anyway. You're entitled to your views, I just hope there's smarter people in the US than ....

Status
Not open for further replies.