U.S. Politics - Thread

U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chief Justice Roberts ( same obama appointee judge who’s wont dismiss Michael flynn) has just approved that election results won’t be counted till 3 days after the election, dems only way of winning is to steal it, the postal voting is rigged they find up to 30,000 ballots here and there just tossed away. Biggest losers please I pray to god that they hurry up and get exposed

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Chief Justice Roberts ( same obama appointee judge who’s wont dismiss Michael flynn) has just approved that election results won’t be counted till 3 days after the election, dems only way of winning is to steal it, the postal voting is rigged they find up to 30,000 ballots here and there just tossed away. Biggest losers please I pray to god that they hurry up and get exposed
It wasn't 30,000 ballots thrown away. It was a few ballots accidentally discarded.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I mean no. The amount of hypocrisy in your standards is baffling to me. But look, even satanists have a chance at redemption.

Who knows maybe you’ll realise one day it isn’t powerful or edgy or anti establishment to champion murdering unborn babies
Look we both know that the main reason the catholic church wants babies to be born is so catholic priests have more opportunities to rape them. Your continuing support for that aim is very disturbing but unsurprising.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How is that a different view? Man occupies a special place in creation. The church fathers spoke of this and elaborated on it. When the w@hman becomes one with man, she is in the image of God. But Eve (w@hman) was made in the image of man. But once they’re untied she then becomes one and in the image of God. You need to do more research and understand the text and not try and use it for “gotchya” kamala Harris type trickery. It doesn’t work in this context habib.
It's not about gotcha mate.

Christ loved women, you've got no respect for them whatsoever.

Let me spell it out agian:

So God created man (mankind) in his own image; he created him (again mankind) in the image of God; he created them male and female.

Genesis 1:27

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

So God created man (mankind) in his own image; he created him (again mankind) in the image of God; he created them male and female.

Meh. Genesis went downhill after Peter Gabriel left. Phil Collins just took on too much imo.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
But seriously for all of the huffing and puffing from everyone, this election surely is going to come down to whether Democrats/Biden can win back 35 spots, so it will come down to the traditionally manufacturing/working class states like Wisconsin, Pennsylvania or Michigan that Trump "flipped"last time, and/or just win Florida (29 spots just on its own). Florida has been interesting as the last two times that a Democrat has wont he majority popular vote but lost the election, they lost florida by a small margin. Man Florida has a lot of influence.

Oh, and getting people to actually vote in the first place.

So who lives in Florida? Is it all just Latinos and retired white people? Do they need Jimmy Smits to help?

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

So that’s how offensive w@hman is to you? Lollll fk me bruh

Christ loved everyone, not just w@hman nor did he automatically have respect or love for w@hman just coz they were w@hman.
To say I’ve got no respec for the female species is a blatant lie, you may say, I have no respec for feminist type w@hman CoZ I don’t hide that at all. But I decently respect say judge Amy? So I think you’re confusing me not liking feminist w@hman with not respecting all w@hman, and that somehow a man needs to be feminist supporter to respec w@hman. You’re tiring with how I have to explain myself ffs.

Last edited:

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So that’s how offensive w@hman is to you? Lollll fk me bruh
Your not offending me, your just showing how much you value the women your god created, and in hand how much you actually value acting like Christ who loves and respects women and created them in his image.

Your actions show your appreciation of Christ is quite low.

The term Christian derived from the greek word Χριστιανός (Christianos) literally means "follower of Christ")

A Christian that does not value and follow Christ is no Christian at all.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Welllllllll he did give up his presidential salary? That’s at least minus 5 points on those sins right?
That's ok.....he's more than made up for that shortfall by hosting foreign dignitaries in his hotels

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
https://www.news.com.au/finance/wor...n/news-story/a0fa4eeb7c59e554d4e39f7ad6ab6d0f

Trump once again trying to use the justice department as his personal electioneering tool.....if Biden is crooked, Trump is a sheep shank. He's seeming a little more desperate with every passing day.
What would you prefer to have happen?

If there is actual evidence (which there does appear to be) of potential corruption - regardless of the length of time to the next election - what should happen?

Should we just pretend the laptop and emails don't exist? One of the emails appears to show Hunter Biden saying that 10% of Hunter's money goes to Joe Biden. Shouldn't this be investigated before americans elect a potentially corrupt politician to the presidency?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
What would you prefer to have happen?

If there is actual evidence (which there does appear to be) of potential corruption - regardless of the length of time to the next election - what should happen?

Should we just pretend the laptop and emails don't exist? One of the emails appears to show Hunter Biden saying that 10% of Hunter's money goes to Joe Biden. Shouldn't this be investigated before Americans elect a potentially corrupt politician to the presidency?
I would expect the President of the United States to leave the investigation up to actual law enforcement authorities and to stop trying to use the justice department as an extension of his campaign team.

We've been over this a million times. The laptop has been in the FBI's hands for almost a year. The FBI is well aware of the election date., If there was ANY conclusive evidence of wrongdoing by Biden, he'd be under indictment already. It is not Trump's place to try and compromise an official investigation by outsourcing it to his puppet AG, or rushing it in any way.....any more than it is his place to try and take credit for medical treatments that have been developed by scientists. He's a con man who is getting desperate.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How is that a different view? Man occupies a special place in creation. The church fathers spoke of this and elaborated on it. When the w@hman becomes one with man, she is in the image of God. But Eve (w@hman) was made in the image of man. But once they’re untied she then becomes one and in the image of God. You need to do more research and understand the text and not try and use it for “gotchya” kamala Harris type trickery. It doesn’t work in this context habib.
If God was so against anal he should not of put their butt holes so close to their pussies, 1 miss cue and a good Christian can go straight to hell .

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I would expect the President of the United States to leave the investigation up to actual law enforcement authorities and to stop trying to use the justice department as an extension of his campaign team.

We've been over this a million times. The laptop has been in the FBI's hands for almost a year. The FBI is well aware of the election date., If there was ANY conclusive evidence of wrongdoing by Biden, he'd be under indictment already. It is not Trump's place to try and compromise an official investigation by outsourcing it to his puppet AG, or rushing it in any way.....any more than it is his place to try and take credit for medical treatments that have been developed by scientists. He's a con man who is getting desperate.

The President is both the head of state and head of government of the United States of America, and Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces.
Under Article II of the Constitution, the President is responsible for the execution and enforcement of the laws created by Congress.

You may not like 'the look' of a president recommending an investigation against a political opponent - but you also can not ignore the President's responsibility as the top law official in America and the responsibility to ensure that corruption is investigated.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

The President is both the head of state and head of government of the United States of America, and Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces.
Under Article II of the Constitution, the President is responsible for the execution and enforcement of the laws created by Congress.

You may not like 'the look' of a president recommending an investigation against a political opponent - but you also can not ignore the President's responsibility as the top law official in America and the responsibility to ensure that corruption is investigated.
It IS being investigated. It is NOT his place to conduct investigations himself, or to interfere with the work of law enforcement agencies. As I understand it, he has the authority to order an investigation, but not to determine its outcome. I would argue that he is undermining an existing FBI investigation by suggesting his AG should conduct his own. He is not just ordering an investigation, he is pushing for a certain outcome. But I do think the constitution is massively flawed and places way too much power in the hands of a sitting president. The fact a sitting president can not be legally indicted and has the power to pardon associates arrested for corrupt activities with impunity is patently absurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.