U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

A frustrated and at times foul-mouthed President Donald Trump claimed on a campaign call that people are tired of hearing about the deadly pandemic which has killed more than 215,000 Americans and trashed Dr. Anthony Fauci as a "disaster" who has been around for "500 years."

Referring to Fauci and other health officials as "idiots," Trump declared the country ready to move on from the health disaster, even as cases are again spiking and medical experts warn the worst may be yet to come.

Baselessly claiming that if Fauci was in charge more than half a million people would be dead in the United States, Trump portrayed the recommendations offered by his own administration to mitigate spread of the disease as a burdensome annoyance.
CNN, come on man!!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
And that's a big enough reason, at this stage.
Voters can now see, it couldn't be any worse and chances are, it would necessarily be a whole lot better with him gone...replaced by anyone, or anything...even that chimpanze someone mentioned earlier.
Haha, that was me :laughing:

Though I don't agree on it being any better if Biden was to get in, I think it would be worse to be honest. But it’s a damned if you do or don't scenario what ever the case may be.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Joe Biden has called another 'lid' and won't be appearing in public to answer any media questions until the next debate.

One take on this would be that he does not want anyone asking him questions about Hunter Biden and his laptop.

He still hasn't provided any explanation, has not said whether the story is fake or whether it's Hunter's laptop and clearly doesn't want anyone asking him any questions where he has to go on the record with an actual stance on the matter.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Sounding a little racist from you there. Are you suggesting black people don't make good business people? Bigot.
If he went bankrupt he clearly made a few bad business decisions....and endorsing Trump is clearly a bad decision.....making basic observations about individuals is not racism.....stereotyping or disparaging large groups based solely on race or ethnicity is. You really don't understand racism at all, do you propeller head?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
If he went bankrupt he clearly made a few bad business decisions....and endorsing Trump is clearly a bad decision.....making basic observations about individuals is not racism.....stereotyping or disparaging large groups based solely on race or ethnicity is. You really don't understand racism at all, do you propeller head?
hahaha the fact you even took my comment seriously shows just how obsessed with race you are.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Do you think he baits and courts people who just want a better country for them and their family? Or just the millions of racists you think are hiding in plain sight.
I I also never said all his supporters were racist, but he has shown a complete willingness to pander to that demographic. I also think anyone who actually thinks he is making the country better at this point is deluded, propeller head.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Both the left and right are as dumb as each other.
Just in different ways.

I wish in politics they called one party the autobots and the other deceptecons.

If they did then my political allegiance would lie with the deceptecons!
So you'd be a Democrat then :tearsofjoy:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
hahaha the fact you even took my comment seriously shows just how obsessed with race you are.
You're the one who took an endorsement that had nothing to do with race and made it about race, propeller head. I think you're the one obsessed with trying to disprove racism....and you constantly make arguments that a person is or isn't racist based on the criticism of or endorsement by an individual. Stop embarrassing yourself and go get a HIA.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Ratcliffe is a politician and conservative attorney. He is a hand picked Trump stooge, propeller head.

https://www.defenseone.com/threats/...suspicious-dni-ratcliffe-laptop-story/169378/
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

There is no evidence russia has anything to do with this other than "russia" being the 'go-to' response whenever something comes out which damages Democrats. Been done for four years - time to move on.

Much of the information on the laptop (thousands of individual pieces of emails, photos and texts) has already been corroborated and verified including by tracing emails and contacting the people Hunter corresponded with to check whether they agree with dates and times on those emails.

You can rock back and forwards and pretend the laptop doesn't exist, but it does and with the best information currently available the laptop and information on it appears to be legitimate and authentic.

I suppose all these highly personal photos of Hunter were 'photoshopped' or 'someone broke into his Icloud'. lol.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s funny how much people hate Trump but can’t see or realise his policies are best to the best in any president in 4 years

-America became no1 in oil

-higher black and Hispanic vote this time then 2016

- lowest unemployment rate for blacks asians and hispanics in over 30 years ;)

- donates salary to charity

-Dow Jones all time high and continues to bounce back

- more jobs in America to local manufactures

- reduces American troops in middle east by a third

- peace deal between Israel , uae, Bahrain , North Korea silencing weapons.

Constant attacks From proven %90 of media and he still continues to win, unlike Biden He isn’t a racist nor is his family criminals or peadophiles.
The weasels on here can continue to say all they want but at the end of the day he’s still the president and he will be keeping America great again ! How pathetic is the democrats at the fact for 4 years they literally have the media on their side and they still loose !? Haha just like the 6 pathetic pieces of shit on here who continue to ignore the facts, including captain weasel I mean captain Jackson, hackky mcballsack, urilityhalf i mean bench player , steeliz who is another weasel.

2nd laptop is released soon with allllll the main culprits exposed including Biden sleepy sniffy joe !

suck a fat one all of you who are so pathetic that you can’t even accept truth.

KAGA XOXOXOXO

Status
Not open for further replies.