U.S. Politics - Thread

U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Wait. You're still pushing the disproven Joe Biden Ukraine conspiracy even though it has been completely disproven and several people have already told you that it's been disproven?

Seriously?

Do you learn nothing?
Be specific, don't make broad comments without saying which part of an allegation you are saying is true and which isn't.

It is fact that Hunter Biden was on the board of Burisma.
It is proven that Joe Biden had the prosecutor sacked (he said so himself on camera)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ok so you had your serious face on - View attachment 17679

Is that installation still operational? I thought it was deemed redundant years ago?
I'm sure it's still operational. I'd put the word out that it is "redundant" too.

IIRC it's in the most perfect position in the whole world for satellite communications.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry bro He wouldn't be. He is too smart for this divide and conquer bullshit that majority of people swallow.
When I say Lefty..it’s the true essence of how it was.. Not the crazies we see now who hijacked it..the initial ideas and concept of this side of the political spectrum. The idea everyone should be looked after..an unselfish attitude. The original way it was..not a Communist view, or a radical view.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Love one another as I have loved you.. encompasses EVERYONE .. That was the teaching of Christ..thats it..pretty simple..even an atheist like myself can see the beauty and merit of that..not the corrupted and distorted view we have today..moulded and sculptured by agendas to further their corruption and control..

Sure you can spout off your usual homophobic, sexist abuse..that you so have obviously sharpened over your period away. However, what you represent is the complete opposite to what a true follower of Christ’s teaching is.. a compassionate, understanding person, willing to listen,, not a bombastic twat, who berates others over the heads with his views..
Exactly, by following His one commandment, automatically you will be following the 10 commandments and human laws too, making you a good human no matter what you believe.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Love one another as I have loved you.. encompasses EVERYONE .. That was the teaching of Christ..thats it..pretty simple..even an atheist like myself can see the beauty and merit of that..not the corrupted and distorted view we have today..moulded and sculptured by agendas to further their corruption and control..

Sure you can spout off your usual homophobic, sexist abuse..that you so have obviously sharpened over your period away. However, what you represent is the complete opposite to what a true follower of Christ’s teaching is.. a compassionate, understanding person, willing to listen,, not a bombastic twat, who berates others over the heads with his views..
Sexist and homophobic abuse? Relax with the exaggeration there. It ain’t my views though, the bible is there for people to read, you don’t get to interpret Christ as you as an individual sees him. Christ is truth. If people love Jesus they will do away with their sins or at least try to, we are asked to try and do away with the sins, not stand firm in our sins like gay sex, abortion etc and say oh Jesus is love and compassionate that means he loves me no matter what. No. That’s so anti Christian it’s ridiculous. Mary Magdalene was forgiven because she turned away from her whoring days and repented, not because she stood firm in her sinful life.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
100% agree, Jesus wasn't a lefty, he was a fascist. Jesus demanded worship for himself, his father, even his spirit, he used a 12 man militia to enforce his laws on society. He co-authored a book to influence and control your thoughts, your deeds, even your interpretations of issues affecting you. These actions above all demonstrate Jesus was a fascist.
Jesus a fascist with a 12 man militia that enforced Christ’s laws? Lollll what bible you reading? That satanic one aye? I do like how satanists are aligned with the left though, it just proves how anti christ in nature the left is.
The funniest part though is Jesus enforcing lol. Christ offered the chance to repent and turn from their sins, he never forced anyone to do anything against their God given free will.
Can you like reference where Jesus enforced his laws and demanded worship of himself please? I know you’re fake news, but just so others can see

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If the FBI opened an active investigation into Joe and Hunter Biden right now, the election would be over. Trump would have it in the bag.

As for the censorship - big tech and the democrats are essentially one and the same.

Zero censorship of the Jussie Smullett story. Instead the media reported on this as if it were confirmed from the start.
The media and big tech all reported on Trumps leaked tax returns despite it being a federal offence to leak someones tax documents
Media and big tech all reported Trump's golden shower stories

All of these were false and malicious but the media and big tech didn't bother fact checking because it damaged Trump and not the Democrats.
That’s the whole issue with twitter and Facebook censoring that New York post article. No one had yet even said it’s 100% truth or fact. The issue was censoring it so close to an election, which they’ve never censored anything of the sort when it came to trump. The left can use whatever words they want to deflect, but it’s right there for everyone to see wtf is going on.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Out of curiosity. Whats your definition of God?
I don’t exactly know how to define

God in a secular way.

This is what I believe though.

"The Holy, Catholic, Apostolic, Roman Church believes and confesses that there is one, true, living God, Creator and Lord of heaven and earth, omnipotent, eternal, immense, incomprehensible, infinite in intellect and will, and in every perfection; who, although He is one, singular, altogether simple and unchangeable spiritual substance, must be proclaimed distinct in reality and essence from the world; most blessed in Himself and of Himself, and ineffably most high above all things which are or can be conceived outside Himself."

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don’t exactly know how to define

God in a secular way.

This is what I believe though.

"The Holy, Catholic, Apostolic, Roman Church believes and confesses that there is one, true, living God, Creator and Lord of heaven and earth, omnipotent, eternal, immense, incomprehensible, infinite in intellect and will, and in every perfection; who, although He is one, singular, altogether simple and unchangeable spiritual substance, must be proclaimed distinct in reality and essence from the world; most blessed in Himself and of Himself, and ineffably most high above all things which are or can be conceived outside Himself."
So is it fair to say. That definition includes that he is:

1. The creator. Can create/destroy anything.
2. Is all powerful
3. All loving
4. All knowing
5. And of free will

?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sexist and homophobic abuse? Relax with the exaggeration there. It ain’t my views though, the bible is there for people to read, you don’t get to interpret Christ as you as an individual sees him. Christ is truth. If people love Jesus they will do away with their sins or at least try to, we are asked to try and do away with the sins, not stand firm in our sins like gay sex, abortion etc and say oh Jesus is love and compassionate that means he loves me no matter what. No. That’s so anti Christian it’s ridiculous. Mary Magdalene was forgiven because she turned away from her whoring days and repented, not because she stood firm in her sinful life.
The Bible is a collection of passages and verses that have been chosen by Church authorities..now you can expose the convenient idea that they were inspired by God..but that is subjective. If you can’t see that your comments aren’t abusive, or even passive aggressively, than your journey to be close to Christ has a long way to go.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So is it fair to say. That definition includes that he is:

1. The creator. Can create/destroy anything.
2. Is all powerful
3. All loving
4. All knowing
5. And of free will

?
Are you trying to pull a kamala Harris on me? Asking me non controversial questions and then ask a controversial one to try and do a gotchya? Like “if he is all those things why is there evil”

but yes 1-5 seem compatible with what the church teaches.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Bible is a collection of passages and verses that have been chosen by Church authorities..now you can expose the convenient idea that they were inspired by God..but that is subject. If you can’t see that your comments aren’t abusive, or even passive aggressively, than your journey to be close to Christ has a long way to go.
Hey I haven’t attacked anyone personally or abused anyone. Maybe captain jackson I did call him an incel that uses the tmi formula. But that’s about it. We can’t just be saying someone is abusive coz they’re staunchly opposed to leftist ideals morals and values.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey I haven’t attacked anyone personally or abused anyone. Maybe captain jackson I did call him an incel that uses the tmi formula. But that’s about it. We can’t just be saying someone is abusive coz they’re staunchly opposed to leftist ideals morals and values.
Was that an attack? Make sure you don't break any fingernails

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was that an attack? Make sure you don't break any fingernails
I personally don’t think it was. I’m trying to be democratic and objective. That’s the closest I can see as being abusive towards someone. Hence maybe

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jesus a fascist with a 12 man militia that enforced Christ’s laws? Lollll what bible you reading? That satanic one aye? I do like how satanists are aligned with the left though, it just proves how anti christ in nature the left is.
The funniest part though is Jesus enforcing lol. Christ offered the chance to repent and turn from their sins, he never forced anyone to do anything against their God given free will.
Can you like reference where Jesus enforced his laws and demanded worship of himself please? I know you’re fake news, but just so others can see
That's not Satan as my avatar, it's uncle Nick, but I digress.

What I wrote is my interpretation of the bible, nothing more. I'll allow you to have yours as long as you allow me to have mine. That's how this "believe what you want thing" is suppose to work yeah?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's not Satan as my avatar, it's uncle Nick, but I digress.

What I wrote is my interpretation of the bible, nothing more. I'll allow you to have yours as long as you allow me to have mine. That's how this "believe what you want thing" is suppose to work yeah?
Lol you Can have your interpretation/opinion that’s your right. But you don’t get to change the truth/facts and propagate your opinion as fact. See how that works?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Have you read what you write? The words you use..? The tone.. I get you don’t agree with certain things that are opposite to your beliefs..I respect that..no problem..not that you need any approval from me.. But geez if you can’t see that your posts are not a mixture of intimidation and aggression to those who do not agree with your moralistic stance..in particular those I have mentioned..who are members of this forum..Im really surprised. I mean if a female posts..you are straight away asking what is there empowered Whamen opinion is..not just an opinion that can be discussed..but their so called empowered whamen opinion.. Can’t you see?

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Be specific, don't make broad comments without saying which part of an allegation you are saying is true and which isn't.

It is fact that Hunter Biden was on the board of Burisma.
It is proven that Joe Biden had the prosecutor sacked (he said so himself on camera)
People have already pointed it out to you multiple times in this thread but here's the facts of it..

The prosecutor that Biden got sacked, he was as corrupt as they come. He previously was working a case against Burisma but that case ended long before Biden got him sacked.

Here ya go

Status
Not open for further replies.