• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well his God cared more about people getting shit faced at the wedding of Cana than solving world hunger/disease/poverty etc etc.

Imagine that. Someone who the stories say is allegedly the gold standard of grace and compassion. Is worshipped by millions. Goes to a wedding. Turns barrels of water into wine for people to get shitfaced. Meanwhile. Two year olds dying of cancer. I just don't understand.
What I never understand is why God didn't just mix two ideas at the time of Noah. Flood the world, and turn all the water into wine. Sure everyone will drown, but at least they'll enjoy it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So wait, the left think the Biden story fake news, but believed from day 1 without anyyyy facts that trump was in bed with Russia? And still think trump is with Russia even after having a 2-3 year funded investigation which couldn’t find anything lol. I mean come on, quit being such stereotypes. Even wolf blitzer had a 10 minute enlightenment moment
You're basically Dawgfather but a few days behind.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No one will be fkn my mouth or ass. Sodomy is outlawed within a 1km radius of my location at any given time.
Re read my post. You get too excited before posting
Thats really all you got? Come on Realist. Be real.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You're basically Dawgfather but a few days behind.
I mean “a few days behind” doesn’t really work in this context as it’s an ongoing story right? It’s not like it’s been opened and closed like the Russia trump story that people still use lol.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
It's an out of body experience seeing someone else ending up in the same discussions with Hacky/Captain/Utility.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thats really all you got? Come on Realist. Be real.
Doesn’t go back to read lol. “Where did I say the left is compassionate” go back and read my comment as your question will be answered.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I mean “a few days behind” doesn’t really work in this context as it’s an ongoing story right? It’s not like it’s been opened and closed like the Russia trump story that people still use lol.
My point was merely that everything you raise about the case is the exact same thing Dawgfather said a few days ago. So you're Dawgfather of the past.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Doesn’t go back to read lol. “Where did I say the left is compassionate” go back and read my comment as your question will be answered.
I did. I still dont understand why you brought up the whole left/right thing with me. Maybe you have a valid reason why. I just really dont see it atm.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dam science! You intolerant af!

Kampala Harris: we believe in facts and science

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dam science! You intolerant af!

Kampala Harris: we believe in facts and science

Technically sperm is a living thing so just think about that when you're impregnating a sock.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My point was merely that everything you raise about the case is the exact same thing Dawgfather said a few days ago. So you're Dawgfather of the past.
My point is though, it shows that nothing has progressed in the case coz it’s all been censored. The most basic questions can’t be answered by y’all (black word for you all), so there’s bound to be a repetitive pattern until we get some answers. Look, how about, we get a 2-3 year investigation into Biden as well? It’s only fair. And I gaurentee you, if after all those years and funding nothing is found, I’ll shut up and say ok he was innocent. Just like how you lefties have dropped the russian collusion conspiracy lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
My point is though, it shows that nothing has progressed in the case coz it’s all been censored. The most basic questions can’t be answered by y’all (black word for you all), so there’s bound to be a repetitive pattern until we get some answers. Look, how about, we get a 2-3 year investigation into Biden as well? It’s only fair. And I gaurentee you, if after all those years and funding nothing is found, I’ll shut up and say ok he was innocent. Just like how you lefties have dropped the russian collusion conspiracy lol
There already has been a 2-3 year investigation into Biden. You must have missed the part where Giuliani went to the Ukraine and worked with a Russian operative while trying to dig up dirt on Biden. They didn't find any.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Technically sperm is a living thing so just think about that when you're impregnating a sock.
Very very true. Although fertilisation is needed to create the actual life. So to try and insinuate busting a nut is the same as an abortion is quite delusional. It is wrong to waste in sock though I agree there

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There already has been a 2-3 year investigation into Biden. You must have missed the part where Giuliani went to the Ukraine and worked with a Russian operative while trying to dig up dirt on Biden. They didn't find any.
You mean everything is being censored And shutdown?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You mean everything is being censored And shutdown?
Nope. He just couldn't find anything.

Side note, the only thing that has been censored is the NY Post article and that was only censored by Twitter and Facebook. Although Facebook are now allowing it.

The information we need now is being held by the FBI but the FBI won't release it because it's part of their ongoing investigation into Russia.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
China will eat Australia in a few days if big brother Murika doesn't protect their interests here.
lol I can't see if you've got your sarcasm face on or not?

Mate based on the free trade agreement we made with Murika some years ago, the only interest they have here is exploitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.