U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Look it’s cool, you can all be in denial. But Joes gone into hiding, you can all gang up and laugh like the sheep you all are but the truth is out, hunter bidens on camera raping Chinese girls under age who are screaming to stop. Emails with hunter setting up meetings through the back door of the White House under his dads approval, you lot are fucked. Trump wins and you know what ? I don’t even like the c*** I just know he’s 3838 times better then the democrats which involve obummer , creepy joe and peadophile son hunter and crooked Hilary. Why else would Twitter and Facebook sensor it if joe had nothing to do with it ? They say it was hacked ?
News flash they hacked Melania trumps phone call and trumps tax records .. they are lying to tbe American people and the world and it’s just deeply concerning cause this is real big news this isn’t just something small this is legitimate treason. Trump is a 4D chess player and there’s more to come. Even the second debate moderator ( not to mention all 3 hate Trump especially Chris Wallace) was on Twitter mocking Trump for years, the worlds against him and he still wins. It shows the character of the man, 10,000 plus at most rallies and how Biden gets 10-20 but they say it’s cause of Covid 19

I’m gonna refert to you lot as the fleas of this once great supporter page , was 10 x better when people like me invisible were running it. Hacky mckaxe you’re a flog you win award for being the dead shit moderator bully you are, steeliz you obviously suck the teetsof the moderator, captain Jackson you are the Phil rothfield of this forum weak and full of lies and shit, me 95 % muppet , and utility half just go to the bench you flog.

Done debating with you c*** I give you real evidence and you can’t see past the facts.
America will be kept great
Does your cats breath smell like cat food?

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes. Pray to your imaginary friend for money and if they deem your church/charity worthy they will simply create it for you just as they created everything else? Unless of course you care to admit your imaginary friend can create everything except money? Or maybe your church/charity is not deemed worthy and that's why the funds simply don't appear?
Well his God cared more about people getting shit faced at the wedding of Cana than solving world hunger/disease/poverty etc etc.

Imagine that. Someone who the stories say is allegedly the gold standard of grace and compassion. Is worshipped by millions. Goes to a wedding. Turns barrels of water into wine for people to get shitfaced. Meanwhile. Two year olds dying of cancer. I just don't understand.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well his God cared more about people getting shit faced at the wedding of Cana than solving world hunger/disease/poverty etc etc.

Imagine that. Someone who the stories say is allegedly the gold standard of grace and compassion. Is worshipped by millions. Goes to a wedding. Turns barrels of water into wine for people to get shitfaced. Meanwhile. Two year olds dying of cancer. I just don't understand.
Billions bruh.
So wait, your logic is, Christ turned water into wine therefore isn’t helping our children today with cancer?
I mean one would think if you care that much about children with cancer, you’d be against murdering them whilst still in the womb, you’d want governments to spend funding on a cancer cure (research) over changing crossing lights to gender neutral lights, lgbtqi propaganda, free tranny hormone treatments etc the list keeps going.
So you can project all you like, but your hypocrisy shines like a powerful independent kamal Harris

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So wait, the left think the Biden story fake news, but believed from day 1 without anyyyy facts that trump was in bed with Russia? And still think trump is with Russia even after having a 2-3 year funded investigation which couldn’t find anything lol. I mean come on, quit being such stereotypes. Even wolf blitzer had a 10 minute enlightenment moment

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I do realise I'm categorizing millions of voters, so let me break them up into sub-sections, they are either one of the sub-sections or a mixture of the sub-sections

*Fucking ignorant morons
*Ignorant morons who have the classic "Dunning Kruger" effect who thought they were voting for change when they voted for trump
*Racists
*Homophobes
*Religious Supremacists
*Brain dead morons
*Sexists
*Small penis boys scared of women

There you go, you fit into a number of those categories
I gaurentee you, you’re a massive incel that uses the T.M.I formula ((L*D)+(W/G))/(A^2)

has a penis that is 4.4 inches in length. Its angle is 32 degrees. It's flaccid girth is 1 inch in diameter. His balls are 7 cm from the base. Randy notes that the drift of his penis is 4 cm to penis right and its dead weight is 4.5 Kg. Therefore, Randy's adjusted penis size is 6.3 inches.

This explains why so many male feminists are so angry. They can’t physically love a ******

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Billions bruh.
So wait, your logic is, Christ turned water into wine therefore isn’t helping our children today with cancer?
I mean one would think if you care that much about children with cancer, you’d be against murdering them whilst still in the womb, you’d want governments to spend funding on a cancer cure (research) over changing crossing lights to gender neutral lights, lgbtqi propaganda, free tranny hormone treatments etc the list keeps going.
So you can project all you like, but your hypocrisy shines like a powerful independent kamal Harris
But i dont claim to be the gold standard of compassion, grace and chairty.... i am not worshiped by "billions" as that... soooo again, can you stop making irrelevant strawman comparisons????

I don't understand why your pushing the abortion thing with me. I dont have a position on it other than you calling it murder, when legally it isnt yet.

Ill admit i am not perfect. Can you do the same with your church/God?

But let's be honest. If i had the supernatural power to cure the world of disease and poverty. I would. Would you?

Last edited:

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I do realise I'm categorizing millions of voters, so let me break them up into sub-sections, they are either one of the sub-sections or a mixture of the sub-sections

*Fucking ignorant morons
*Ignorant morons who have the classic "Dunning Kruger" effect who thought they were voting for change when they voted for trump
*Racists
*Homophobes
*Religious Supremacists
*Brain dead morons
*Sexists
*Small penis boys scared of women

There you go, you fit into a number of those categories
I think you have summed up the Democrat voters very nicely there. Well done.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But i dont claim to be the gold standard of compassion, grace and chairty.... i am not worshiped by "billions" as that... soooo again, can you stop making irrelevant strawman comparisons????

I don't understand why your pushing the abortion thing with me. I dont have a position on it other than you calling it murder, when legally it isnt yet.

Ill admit i am not perfect. Can you do the same with your church/God?

But let's be honest. If i had the supernatural power to cure the world of disease and poverty. I would.
Sooooo if we use your logic and principal of “oh I’m not claiming to be the gold standard of compassion, charity and grace” that would mean I’d be right in saying the left shouldn’t judge someone based on their catholic faith because the left ARE the ones opposed heavily to religious discrimination you could say the gold standard against discrimination right? One could also argue the left very much preaches they’re the group of compassion, grace and charity trying to make the world a better place, cure it of all diseases. So I mean your logic is extremely flawed and bias that it opens you up to being picked apart quite easily.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I gaurentee you, you’re a massive incel that uses the T.M.I formula ((L*D)+(W/G))/(A^2)

has a penis that is 4.4 inches in length. Its angle is 32 degrees. It's flaccid girth is 1 inch in diameter. His balls are 7 cm from the base. Randy notes that the drift of his penis is 4 cm to penis right and its dead weight is 4.5 Kg. Therefore, Randy's adjusted penis size is 6.3 inches.

This explains why so many male feminists are so angry. They can’t physically love a ******
Awe how cute, the one person on this forum who represents the worst aspects of each of those categories, thinks I give a shit about his opinion.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sooooo if we use your logic and principal of “oh I’m not claiming to be the gold standard of compassion, charity and grace” that would mean I’d be right in saying the left shouldn’t judge someone based on their catholic faith because the left ARE the ones opposed heavily to religious discrimination you could say the gold standard against discrimination right? One could also argue the left very much preaches they’re the group of compassion, grace and charity trying to make the world a better place, cure it of all diseases. So I mean your logic is extremely flawed and bias that it opens you up to being picked apart quite easily.
You know i am not politically left yeh? If you read my posts, you would see this. Ask Hacky, cap jack even dawgfather.

But to answer your question (even though you strategically ignore mine to divert). No someone should not be politically judged based on their faith. Unless they used their faith to gain political power/influence or use their faith to pass laws (or not pass laws). Eg, in Saudi Arabia its illegal to be homosexual because God/ the Quaran says so.

Left are a group of compassion? Wtf, where did I say that. The left and right are as corrupt and self interested as each other. Hence my post a few days ago, left win, they fuck your mouth, right wins, they fuck your ass... either way your getting fucked.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Look it’s cool, you can all be in denial. But Joes gone into hiding, you can all gang up and laugh like the sheep you all are but the truth is out, hunter bidens on camera raping Chinese girls under age who are screaming to stop. Emails with hunter setting up meetings through the back door of the White House under his dads approval, you lot are fucked. Trump wins and you know what ? I don’t even like the c*** I just know he’s 3838 times better then the democrats which involve obummer , creepy joe and peadophile son hunter and crooked Hilary. Why else would Twitter and Facebook sensor it if joe had nothing to do with it ? They say it was hacked ?
News flash they hacked Melania trumps phone call and trumps tax records .. they are lying to tbe American people and the world and it’s just deeply concerning cause this is real big news this isn’t just something small this is legitimate treason. Trump is a 4D chess player and there’s more to come. Even the second debate moderator ( not to mention all 3 hate Trump especially Chris Wallace) was on Twitter mocking Trump for years, the worlds against him and he still wins. It shows the character of the man, 10,000 plus at most rallies and how Biden gets 10-20 but they say it’s cause of Covid 19

I’m gonna refert to you lot as the fleas of this once great supporter page , was 10 x better when people like me invisible were running it. Hacky mckaxe you’re a flog you win award for being the dead shit moderator bully you are, steeliz you obviously suck the teetsof the moderator, captain Jackson you are the Phil rothfield of this forum weak and full of lies and shit, me 95 % muppet , and utility half just go to the bench you flog.

Done debating with you c*** I give you real evidence and you can’t see past the facts.
America will be kept great
Is there a problem with your "r" key?

I can't figure out why you keep writing "me" instead of "mr"

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You know i am not politically left yeh? If you read my posts, you would see this. Ask Hacky, cap jack even dawgfather.

But to answer your question. No someone should not be politically judged based on their faith. Unless they used their faith to gain political power/influence or use their faith to pass laws. Eg, in Saudi Arabia its illegal to be homosexual because the Quaran says so.

Left are a group of compassion? Wtf, where did I say that. The left and right are as corrupt and self interested as each other. Hence my post a few days ago, left win, they fuck your mouth, right wins, they fuck your ass... either way your getting fucked.
No one will be fkn my mouth or ass. Sodomy is outlawed within a 1km radius of my location at any given time.
Re read my post. You get too excited before posting

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Absolutely essential for Trump to be successful.
If Biden wins, China wins. And that will be disastrous for Australia.
May be the opposite. China has already started cutting off trade with us which is pretty much going to destroy our economy. Unless the US starts taking our coal but the problem is that they don't need it.

But coal death is inevitable. We need to find a new export and this may be the kick in the pants we need.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Awe how cute, the one person on this forum who represents the worst aspects of each of those categories, thinks I give a shit about his opinion.
ThAt DaM cHrIsTiAn TrYiNg To TaKe AwAy ThE rIgHt Of MuRdErInG uNbOrN.
Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.