• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
My point is that he doesn’t seem to have accomplished anything on his own.
For example his job at MBNA seems to have been obtained from Joe Biden’s relationship with the major credit card providers.

Suspiciously Joe Biden was one of few democrats who favoured a reform bill which favoured major credit card providers at the time.

are you seeing a trend here? Hunter Biden seems to show up in places followed closed by Joe Biden who then provides policy support and favours.

If nothing else it is eye brow raising.
True. But there's also always been an uncomfortable relationship between Joe and Hunter. Joe Biden wrote full memoirs where he mentioned his dead son hundreds of times but only mentioned Hunter once. And his wife held a speech where she talked about the Biden family and mentioned every family member except Hunter. He's obviously a black sheep. I think it's a bit naieve to automatically believe that his father is associated with any poor dealings he has.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So your source is a blonde ****** that looks younger than 25 to tell us how adults should be? Stop simping, you are a married man.
I knew that would be your response.

I could have shared 20 well respected scientists saying the same thing but you would probably say something about Science being derived from Satan or something like that.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
****** empowerment logic (male feminists to)

View attachment 17667
I'm not sure about the joke here. I don't think I've seen any feminist say that eating eggs results in killing baby chickens.

But I don't frequent feminist forums so I will need you to explain it to me, from experience.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I knew that would be your response.

I could have shared 20 well respected scientists saying the same thing but you would probably say something about Science being derived from Satan or something like that.
Are these well respected scientists funded in secret by the ccp?

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

• Former spooks told Business Insider that Rudy Giuliani’s role in coordinating a widely discredited New York Post story and President Donald Trump’s willingness to seize on it highlights how vulnerable they are to being duped by Russian intelligence.

• Giuliani’s access to Trump, the two men’s personality traits, their eagerness to obtain dirt on the Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden, and unwillingness to acknowledge Russian interference makes them a goldmine for foreign intelligence services, ex-spies said.

• They are “grotesquely vulnerable, exploitable targets” and “any foreign intelligence service would be derelict if they did not try to exploit this,” said a former CIA covert operative.

• Steve Hall, the CIA’s former chief of Russia operations, also said Trump and Giuliani’s tendency to traffic in conspiracies and the rise of misinformation in right-wing media mean “we’re doing a lot of [Russia’s] work for them.”

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And when abortion is reverted back to being illegal and murder by law, your tolerant progressive agenda of murdering unborn babies will mean “squat didly”.
You are dense af aye bro. How is any organisation meant to survive without making money? How can the Catholic Church (biggest charity in the world) do charity work? Build hospitals? Build schools etc. magic? Get absolutely educated
If it becomes illegal. You can proudly call it murder and not be pulled up on it. Until then, calling it "mUrDeR oF uNbOrN bAbIeS" is a catholic over dramatisation. Like sanitising alters by burning them. LOL Imagine, with all the information and technology we have today, someone burn sanitising a table because a threesome happened on it. Oh and whether its legal or not means nothing to me, i have the snip. Curiously, are you against contraception?

Yes. I am dense. You totally missed the point. My issue was with you comparing a cult/religion/chairty organisation with a capitalist government and profit driven organisations. When their objectives/intentions are clearly different. When the Vatican (a multi milliom dollar business with its own currency) claims it is of pure intentions and the banner for "love thy neighbour", its held to a different standard to capitalist governments and organisations whos directives are exploitive profit.

Argue your point (the church makes money off its followers to give to chairty), not make irrelevant comparisons to justify your church.

I.don't care what your church does with your money. Arguing that point me with me is well.....pointless.

Last edited:

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
True. But there's also always been an uncomfortable relationship between Joe and Hunter. Joe Biden wrote full memoirs where he mentioned his dead son hundreds of times but only mentioned Hunter once. And his wife held a speech where she talked about the Biden family and mentioned every family member except Hunter. He's obviously a black sheep. I think it's a bit naieve to automatically believe that his father is associated with any poor dealings he has.
You’re a sack of shit moderator who has serious tds! How Biden and obama are corrupt it’s all coming out , JOE IS INVOLVED! No other way to spin in you sheep looking fuck, you follow the fake news media daily when even if trump breaths they scrutinise him. News flash they are scared ! There is nothing to hide and anymore that laptop is dynamite for you’re weak ass retoric.
Obama and seal team 6 exposed by the cia whistle blower with EVIDENCE and laptop story and Benghazi’s both censored bh twitter and Facebook so what does that tell you ?

bidens laptop is the demise of his campaign,the **** reads teleprompters and bitched out for the second debate.

the pedoaphile photos are coming out and joes been involved with Ukraine , russia, China, khazakstan, and many more haha oh the irony ! I’ve read you suck off biden for the last 3 weeks but all in all you’re just a tosser who can’t accept facts. TRUMP HAS BEST ECENOMY IN HISTORY OF US, look at the Dow Jones it’s sky rocketing daily despite Covid 18..

congratulations for being in support of a peadiphile duo of hunter and joe, and supporting thefirst African American president who could of been the best person to bring together but instead ran the most corrupt treasonous campaign in the history of American politics.

that guy with the beard is a confirmed cia whistleblower . October and early November surprise is coming.

cant wait to watch these corrupt grubs lose for selling out USA.

enjoy your day hacks mc ballsack

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You’re a sack of shit moderator who has serious tds! How Biden and obama are corrupt it’s all coming out , JOE IS INVOLVED! No other way to spin in you sheep looking fuck, you follow the fake news media daily when even if trump breaths they scrutinise him. News flash they are scared ! There is nothing to hide and anymore that laptop is dynamite for you’re weak ass retoric.
Obama and seal team 6 exposed by the cia whistle blower with EVIDENCE and laptop story and Benghazi’s both censored bh twitter and Facebook so what does that tell you ?

bidens laptop is the demise of his campaign,the c*** reads teleprompters and bitched out for the second debate.

the pedoaphile photos are coming out and joes been involved with Ukraine , russia, China, khazakstan, and many more haha oh the irony ! I’ve read you suck off biden for the last 3 weeks but all in all you’re just a tosser who can’t accept facts. TRUMP HAS BEST ECENOMY IN HISTORY OF US, look at the Dow Jones it’s sky rocketing daily despite Covid 18..

congratulations for being in support of a peadiphile duo of hunter and joe, and supporting thefirst African American president who could of been the best person to bring together but instead ran the most corrupt treasonous campaign in the history of American politics.

that guy with the beard is a confirmed cia whistleblower . October and early November surprise is coming.

You went way down the far right, fake news rabbit hole, didn't ya?

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You went way down the far right, fake news rabbit hole, didn't ya?
Typical. So hunter bidens photos , his signature , verified emails and two of the biggest social media platforms censor that for no reason ? Wake up mate wake up !

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

bidens laptop is the demise of his campaign,the c*** reads teleprompters and bitched out for the second debate.

If you insist on picking your nose with a pencil, you need to learn to stop when you feel resistance.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Typical. So hunter bidens photos , his signature , verified emails and two of the biggest social media platforms censor that for no reason ? Wake up mate wake up !
I tend to agree that the censoring was probably the wrong move. But mainly because that just made people pay more attention to it.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Wow someone's gone full on with the kool aid

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You know hunter later literally called the computer repair shop asking for his clients hard drive
The lawyer?

The repairman claims that the lawyer called the shop. But it literally could have been anyone.

Evidence is needed. Hearsay of a phone call isn't evidence of anything.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Watched your little video.

Highly amusing.

This video is for Trumps brainwashed cultists who can't think for themselves.

Congratulations for finally being free of the burden of having to think for yourself.

Last edited:

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The lawyer?

The repairman claims that the lawyer called the shop. But it literally could have been anyone.

Evidence is needed. Hearsay of a phone call isn't evidence of anything.
WRONG .

See how brainwashed you are.

My Dad said, youtube said, that someone said the earth LITERALLY was flat. The use of the word literally makes it undeniably true. Without a doubt. Beyond reasonable doubt. Solid. Rock solid. 110%. 1000%

Hearsay IS acceptable evidence....... for youtubers..... who needs direct evidence. WHO????? CERTAINLY NOT THE COURTS. oh wait. Shit. Fuked up.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And when abortion is reverted back to being illegal and murder by law, your tolerant progressive agenda of murdering unborn babies will mean “squat didly”.
You are dense af aye bro. How is any organisation meant to survive without making money? How can the Catholic Church (biggest charity in the world) do charity work? Build hospitals? Build schools etc. magic? Get absolutely educated
Yes. Pray to your imaginary friend for money and if they deem your church/charity worthy they will simply create it for you just as they created everything else? Unless of course you care to admit your imaginary friend can create everything except money? Or maybe your church/charity is not deemed worthy and that's why the funds simply don't appear?

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look it’s cool, you can all be in denial. But Joes gone into hiding, you can all gang up and laugh like the sheep you all are but the truth is out, hunter bidens on camera raping Chinese girls under age who are screaming to stop. Emails with hunter setting up meetings through the back door of the White House under his dads approval, you lot are fucked. Trump wins and you know what ? I don’t even like the **** I just know he’s 3838 times better then the democrats which involve obummer , creepy joe and peadophile son hunter and crooked Hilary. Why else would Twitter and Facebook sensor it if joe had nothing to do with it ? They say it was hacked ?
News flash they hacked Melania trumps phone call and trumps tax records .. they are lying to tbe American people and the world and it’s just deeply concerning cause this is real big news this isn’t just something small this is legitimate treason. Trump is a 4D chess player and there’s more to come. Even the second debate moderator ( not to mention all 3 hate Trump especially Chris Wallace) was on Twitter mocking Trump for years, the worlds against him and he still wins. It shows the character of the man, 10,000 plus at most rallies and how Biden gets 10-20 but they say it’s cause of Covid 19

I’m gonna refert to you lot as the fleas of this once great supporter page , was 10 x better when people like me invisible were running it. Hacky mckaxe you’re a flog you win award for being the dead shit moderator bully you are, steeliz you obviously suck the teetsof the moderator, captain Jackson you are the Phil rothfield of this forum weak and full of lies and shit, me 95 % muppet , and utility half just go to the bench you flog.

Done debating with you ***** I give you real evidence and you can’t see past the facts.
America will be kept great

Status
Not open for further replies.