U.S. Politics - Thread

U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

" the president retweeted an account linked to the QAnon conspiracy theory that promoted the claim that Barack Obama and the US Navy SEALs had staged the 2011 raid in Pakistan that killed the Al-Qaeada leader. "

" but the president on Wednesday also retweeted a video promoting claims about the raid, suggesting it did not happen and that Bin Laden was still alive. "

Trump thinks Bin Laden is still alive. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If you think I'm just blindly repeating views of Tucker without making my own considerations then call out specific instances. Happy to chat through them.

I'm always open in saying that I find Tucker insightful, I find that he talks about things that other journalists won't talk about.
Fact Check every single one of dawgfathers posts please, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM, they're all word for word from Fucker Cuntson

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

" the president retweeted an account linked to the QAnon conspiracy theory that promoted the claim that Barack Obama and the US Navy SEALs had staged the 2011 raid in Pakistan that killed the Al-Qaeada leader. "

" but the president on Wednesday also retweeted a video promoting claims about the raid, suggesting it did not happen and that Bin Laden was still alive. "

Trump thinks Bin Laden is still alive. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
Literally cannot wait for dawgfather's take on this.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Literally cannot wait for dawgfather's take on this.
I have people close to me who have been messaging me today about this Bin Laden conspiracy.

I haven't read a single thing about it so tbh I have no idea about any of the details, but I get the jist of what is being claimed.

My initial response is that I'm not a big fan of right wing nut jobs who put forward these really crazy conspiracy theories.

It detracts from the actual issue right now which is the potential that Biden has been using public office to make his family extremely wealthy by accepting money from foreign officials in return for foreign policy favours.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I have people close to me who have been messaging me today about this Bin Laden conspiracy.

I haven't read a single thing about it so tbh I have no idea about any of the details, but I get the jist of what is being claimed.

My initial response is that I'm not a big fan of right wing nut jobs who put forward these really crazy conspiracy theories.

It detracts from the actual issue right now which is the potential that Biden has been using public office to make his family extremely wealthy by accepting money from foreign officials in return for foreign policy favours.

FFS

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

No rush dude, happy to wait for something this good.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
@KambahOne in other words it never happened, Trump never said it
Trump never said what? I'm a bit confused which issue/topic you're talking about?

If it's this Osama Bin Laden conspiracy, then I don't know anything about it, haven't really read anything apart from reading a message from someone close to me saying that they believe something like Osama Bin Laden was never actually killed or something like that.

I Read it and rolled my eyes because it sounded ridiculous.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a right wing nut job called Donald Trump, maybe you've heard of him, anyway he's sprouting this conspiracy theory about the killing of Bin Laden was a hoax by Obama and Seal Team 6 and that he's still alive. Just wondering what you think?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
There's a right wing nut job called Donald Trump, maybe you've heard of him, anyway he's sprouting this conspiracy theory about the killing of Bin Laden was a hoax by Obama and Seal Team 6 and that he's still alive. Just wondering what you think?
can you post his exact tweet?

Status
Not open for further replies.