U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
More swamp material.

The ‘journalist’ supposed to moderate the second debate between Trump and Biden has just come out to confirm he lied when he said his Twitter had been hacked (after a tweet exchange between him and another anti Trump man).

Turns out he wasn’t hacked, and instead he lied because he didn’t want to own what he’d said.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Bots have intelligence, no way this POS is a bot.
If intelligence was a highly contagious disease none of us would have contracted any from your posts which generally contain nothing except delusions of grandeur and empty bravado.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can we just all agree that there is no winners in this.

Politicians. Left or Right. Dont care about the people.

Its simple.

Left win. They fuck your mouth.
Right win. They fuck your ass.

Either way you're getting fucked. Left will make out that getting fucked in the mouth is better than the ass. Right will make it out getting fucked in mouth is worse than the ass.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes it was and it’s true. The guy in the photo was a Burismo director.

considering joe Biden is on record saying he knew nothing about Hunters business dealings, this photo appears to at worst show joe Biden is lying or at best shows that he has some explaining to do.
It's a photo of Biden playing golf with his son and his son's friend and long time business partner who also happened to be a board member.

But here's the kicker. Hunter Biden was also a board member. So sharing this photo is no different to sharing a photo of Joe with Hunter and saying, "look, he's with a board member"

This is up there with calling Trump a pedo 'cause there's photos of him with Epstein.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Here is just a small list false or uncorroborated stories all discussed and reported at length on mainstream media as if they were confirmed and true and all splashed all over Twitter and Facebook as if they were true and without censorship or any questions from the tech companies:

Trump Alfa Bank
Trump golden showers in russia
Russiagate
Trumps tax returns (which were leaked which is a federal crime - but you know, it’s Trump so crime and leaks don’t matter when Biden benefits)
The Russia gate story was so bogus that the fbi used Yahoo news reports to corroborate it. https://thestreetjournal.org/2020/1...-corroborate-steele-dossier-documents-reveal/
What a surprise - new stories planted with journalists who only quote anonymous sources (so nothing can ever be traced). You ‘create’ News by simply getting sympathetic journalists to run stories and before you know it you have 3-4 outlets running the story - all referencing anonymous sources but all based on the same lies and misinformation.

and finally - look at what can be posted by an Iranian offical with zero censure about nuclear weapons: (attachment)

Attachments

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Can we just all agree that there is no winners in this.

Politicians. Left or Right. Dont care about the people.

Its simple.

Left win. They fuck your mouth.
Right win. They fuck your ass.

Either way you're getting fucked. Left will make out that getting fucked in the mouth is better than the ass. Right will make it out getting fucked in mouth is worse than the ass.
I generally agree with you. But I think the entire point being made is that Trump is the only person in the history of American politics to run for president ton the basis of saying the political class are corrupt and he’s going to make the country better

considering the number of forces against him I think he’s done a great job.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I generally agree with you. But I think the entire point being made is that Trump is the only person in the history of American politics to run for president ton the basis of saying the political class are corrupt and he’s going to make the country better

So what you're saying is. Before he fucks you're ass. You think he will lube up????

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
These big tech companies IMO are now more powerful than the US Govt. they hold the power to decide what information and stories you and I are allowed to see. You guys may be currently happy with this because it’s currently in the favour of your preferred side of politics but just sit back and consider:

Twitter has now suspended accounts of:

- Press secretary of a presidential campaign (simply for linking to the NY Post article)
- NY post (the oldest paper in constant circulation and 4th biggest paper in America)
- The official trump election campaign.

The idea that there are 3-4 companies who control what the world sees is terrifying. If these ppl decide they don’t want you to see something there’s a very good chance you won’t.

These tech monopolies should not be interfering in elections. My views on this are the same for democrats. If they come up with dirt on trump then publish it. Don’t censor it.

Last edited:

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Just Like Mexico and the Wall :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Keeping his own house in order :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Trump is the only person in history who is more corrupt that the political elite.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If intelligence was a highly contagious disease none of us would have contracted any from your posts which generally contain nothing except delusions of grandeur and empty bravado.
You think this post makes you intelligent?

You sad, delusional cuntrash.

I'm just impressed that you can type while having daddy trumps dick in your mouth.

PS even if intelligence was contagious, you are immune to it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
For all the posts, this probably sums up the entire current NY Post censorship issue.
I didn't realise that Facebook and Twitter controlled all the news sites in the world.

Another notch to add:

"Doesn't understand the word Monopoly"

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
There is now another story related to Hunter Biden's emails, this time related to another 'deal' in China where Hunter Biden negotiated a $10m deal in China with an official who had links to Chinese military and intelligence.

One email (attached to this post) says "10 held by H for the big guy".

Based on the broader correspondence in these emails, it is most likely this means $10m held by Hunter for the big guy.

It subjective who "the big guy" actually is. However we know there are other emails where Hunter Biden refers to Joe Biden as "my guy".

Could it be that the similar referencing to "guy" means that Hunter Biden was jet setting around the world, doing deals with foreign officials and then giving cuts of the deals to Joe Biden?

For someone who has only worked in the public service, Biden has amassed an enviable property portfolio and plenty of finance along the way. Just how did a guy who is working public service roles get so rich? Same could be true of many american politicians (on both sides of the political spectrum)....

Here is the link:

Attachments

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't realise that Facebook and Twitter controlled all the news sites in the world.

Another notch to add:

"Doesn't understand the word Monopoly"
Most legacy (mainstream) media editorial decisions are often driven by whatever is trending most in the world of social media.

If you remove the ability to trend on social media, you remove the incentive for legacy newsrooms to run stories on their front pages.

Where have you been for the last 5 - 10 years? Hopefully with your head buried in some scientific journals (which I sincerely mean as a compliment because I believe there should be more people concentrating on doing their jobs rather than getting involved in politics without any reason to).

Last edited:

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is now another story related to Hunter Biden's emails, this time related to another 'deal' in China where Hunter Biden negotiated a $10m deal in China with an official who had links to Chinese military and intelligence.

One email (attached to this post) says "10 held by H for the big guy".

Based on the broader correspondence in these emails, it is most likely this means $10m held by Hunter for the big guy.

It subjective who "the big guy" actually is. However we know there are other emails where Hunter Biden refers to Joe Biden as "my guy".

Could it be that the similar referencing to "guy" means that Hunter Biden was jet setting around the world, doing deals with foreign officials and then giving cuts of the deals to Joe Biden?

For someone who has only worked in the public service, Biden has amassed an enviable property portfolio and plenty of finance along the way. Just how did a guy who is working public service roles get so rich? Same could be true of many american politicians (on both sides of the political spectrum)....

Here is the link:

Burnstein and Woodwood you aint, but here's the FBI report line and I think you should report your findings as they are truly compelling - https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us#:~:text=Reporting Crime&text=Contact your local FBI field,or 855-835-5324.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Burnstein and Woodwood you aint, but here's the FBI report line and I think you should report your findings as they are truly compelling - https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us#:~:text=Reporting Crime&text=Contact your local FBI field,or 855-835-5324.
whether or not the behaviour constitutes a federal offence is one matter.

A separate matter is giving the american voting population all of the facts so they can decide whether they want someone in the white house who has potentially been using his public office for financial gain through his son.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
lol the Babylon bee is awesome. Similar to our Betoota advocate. Love the parodies that both sites do.

Status
Not open for further replies.