U.S. Politics - Thread

U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You asked me for an example and I gave you one. There are numerous others across each state.

You didn’t say anything about the credibility or justification for the govt shutting down churches or places of worship, you just asked for examples, as if to say it never happens when it’s happened multiple times this year.
WOW.

You did some research and made a valid point on Clinton and then you back it up with this?

My nephew in 3rd grade could do better than this.

That is one of the most pathetic arguments you have put up. Longest bows ever drawn.

This is how you define tyrannical government? :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

@utility half is right. You have lost it and need a break from getting hammered with the truth.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
When I said boyfriend I should have said ex boyfriend. As in Jamarcus who was In jail. Cleary he is the criminal.
Your comment gave the strong impression you were confused and believed she was still in an active relationship with the drug dealer to me.... it’s too many pages to trawl back through, but your comments indicated you were speaking about her current relationship and were at best confusing the two. I think you even claimed the drug dealer fired the shot, from memory.

In any case, a drug dealer who was an ex boyfriend is no real justification for the no knock warrant, or for breaking her door down at all. Even the judge seems to now believe Jaynes gave her misleading intel according to the articles @steeliz shared a few pages ago. There is NO compelling evidence to suggest Breonna Taylor was involved in the drug operation, or even that she had been in the past. If there was, she’d have been named as a key suspect.

Last edited:

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Your comment gave the strong impression you were confused and believed she was still in an active relationship with the drug dealer to me.... it’s too many pages to trawl back through. But your comments face a strong impression you were doesking about her current relationship and were st best confusing the two. I think you even claimed the drug dealer fired the shot, from memory.

In any case, a drug dealer who was an ex boyfriend is no real justification for the no knock warrant, or for breaking her door down at all. Even the judge seems to now believe Jaynes gave her misleading intel according to the articles @steeliz shared a few pages ago. There is NO compelling evidence to suggest Breonna Taylor was involved in the drug operation, or even thst she had been in the past. If there was, she’d have been named as a key suspect.
Wouldn’t be surprised if my comments gave that impression. The case was a bit confusing when I read through all the details and it was confusing in that her ex boyfriend was in jail, yet she was still maintaining regular contact with him despite her having a new boyfriend staying with her.

for the record my comment on criminality was directed at Jamarcus and not Kenneth Walker.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The farther south Trumps poll numbers go the more deranged her becomes. The bile and vitriol he will spew as he realises he's loosing will send his follows into a frenzy. I literally cannot wait for the election night, especially in Texas.

1602403428926.png

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
WOW.

You did some research and made a valid point on Clinton and then you back it up with this?

My nephew in 3rd grade could do better than this.

That is one of the most pathetic arguments you have put up. Longest bows ever drawn.

This is how you define tyrannical government? :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

@utility half is right. You have lost it and need a break from getting hammered with the truth.
No need for the drama. My point is that the freedom to worship a religion is enshrined in American law. It’s concerning that government seems able to stop people congregating at their place of worship to pray.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Wouldn’t be surprised if my comments gave that impression. The case was a bit confusing when I read through all the details and it was confusing in that her ex boyfriend was in jail, yet she was still maintaining regular contact with him despite her having a new boyfriend staying with her.

for the record my comment on criminality was directed at Jamarcus and not Kenneth Walker.
Alright then. Thank you for the clarification.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No need for the drama. My point is that the freedom to worship a religion is enshrined in American law. It’s concerning that government seems able to stop people congregating at their place of worship to pray.
Your point is off topic.

You are calling a government tyrannical because they are putting safety procedures in place during a pandemic.

This is the second time you have called me out for drama.

You are wrong again. It isn't drama it is sarcasm.

Not surprised you can't see the difference.

Besides what the point of putting a a stressed out moron in his place if you can't do it with a little pizzazz.

Sorry.........................Too dramatic? or was that just aggressive? maybe passive aggressive? Damn that pizzazz, did it to me again.

Don't worry your little brainwashed brain about it. I am 3 cans in tonight and I am only going to get worse.

My wife says it is the Greek drama queen coming out in me.

1602404041345.png

Thats you at the back struggling to keep up and failing miserably.

Again.

Last edited:

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Your point is off topic.

You are calling a government tyrannical because they are putting safety procedures in place during a pandemic.
Regardless of what reason the government gives, the question is whether the American govt should be allowed to prevent its citizens from gathering in places of worship.

the constitution doesn’t say that Americans have the right to worship “except if there is a pandemic”. It says they have the right, full stop.

I’m not saying that it isn’t sensible (in some
Cases), however the issue comes when some cities banned religion but openly supported BLM protests.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Regardless of what reason the government gives, the question is whether the American govt should be allowed to prevent its citizens from gathering in places of worship.

the constitution doesn’t say that Americans have the right to worship “except if there is a pandemic”. It says they have the right, full stop.

I’m not saying that it isn’t sensible (in some
Cases), however the issue comes when some cities banned religion but openly supported BLM protests.
You said tyrannical governments closing places of worship.

This temple was not closed.

Only told that it would be closed IF they didn't follow safety procedures.

So wasn't closed, gov saving lives, clearly not tyrannical.

Could you stray any further off topic? Guess you could, you could be talking about a McDonalds instead of a place of worship.........................

Damn that pizzazz did it again.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Says the trump brainwashed republicunt.

You're the fkn garlic calling the onion smelly.
Lol not to do with Trump but other issues.

I don't give a shit about the left or right.
As per usual the threads here fall way off topic and people start name calling.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
You said tyrannical governments closing places of worship.

This temple was not closed.

Only told that it would be closed IF they didn't follow safety procedures.

So wasn't closed, gov saving lives, clearly not tyrannical.

Could you stray any further off topic? Guess you could, you could be talking about a McDonalds instead of a place of worship.........................

Damn that pizzazz did it again.
There are countless examples all over America. You can google it yourself if you want to read up on it.

Salvatore Joseph Cordileone is the archbishop of San Francisco.
I never expected that the most basic religious freedom, the right to worship — protected so robustly in our Constitution’s First Amendment — would be unjustly repressed by an American government

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There are countless examples all over America. You can google it yourself if you want to read up on it.

Salvatore Joseph Cordileone is the archbishop of San Francisco.
I never expected that the most basic religious freedom, the right to worship — protected so robustly in our Constitution’s First Amendment — would be unjustly repressed by an American government
So you want people to congregate during a pandemic.........................Because 200 000 dead isn't enough for you.

How many would be enough for you then? 500 000? 1 000 000? 10 000 000. This is the saddest argument you have p[resented in 62 pages of your vitriolic fanaticism

Dude that dead horse you were flogging was disintegrated during your sad Breonna Taylor arguments.

Whipping it's skeletons is pathetic.

Surely even you can come with something even vaguely on topic.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Your point is off topic.

This is the second time you have called me out for drama.

You are wrong again. It isn't drama it is sarcasm.

Not surprised you can't see the difference.

Besides what the point of putting a of putting a stressed out moron in his place if you can't do it with a little pizzazz.

Sorry.........................Too dramatic? or was that just aggressive? maybe passive aggressive? Damn that pizzazz, did it to me again.

Don't worry your little brainwashed brain about it. I am 3 cans in tonight and I am only going to get worse.

My wife says it is the Greek drama queen coming out in me.

View attachment 17541
Thats you at the back struggling to keep up and failing miserably.

Again.
I was playing Spiderman PS4 this afternoon... :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.