U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I dont dodge tax so already do my fair share.

How about you work instead of bludging off me you fascist communist fuck
What's yours is mine, comrade....unless we are talking about penile length and girth.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What's yours is mine, comrade....unless we are talking about penile length and girth.
The state owns your penile length and girth and may decide to chop chop if they need to distribute evenly

Last edited:

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was tragic that she was shot while police legally defended themselves.
Those 3 scared little cowards in matching vests shot an unarmed woman 8 times. And you need to learn to read.

Brett Hankison, a detective at the time, fired into the sliding glass patio door and window of Ms. Taylor’s apartment, both of which were covered with blinds, in violation of a department policy that requires officers to have a line of sight.
ADVERTISEMENT
Continue reading the main story

He is the only one of the three officers who was dismissed from the force, with a termination letter stating that he showed “an extreme indifference to the value of human life.”

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Those 3 scared little cowards in matching vests shot an unarmed woman 8 times. And you need to learn to read.

Brett Hankison, a detective at the time, fired into the sliding glass patio door and window of Ms. Taylor’s apartment, both of which were covered with blinds, in violation of a department policy that requires officers to have a line of sight.
ADVERTISEMENT
Continue reading the main story

He is the only one of the three officers who was dismissed from the force, with a termination letter stating that he showed “an extreme indifference to the value of human life.”
The three detectives were investing drug crimes. Illegal drugs are a scourge on black america with their ability to corrupt, create adverse health outcomes and lead to criminality and eventually death (from over dose or violent crime).

Those three detectives had no idea that upon entering that residence that someone would fire their gun at them.

It's disgusting that you attempt to paint people who investigate drug crimes as some sort of over bearing white supremacists, when in reality, they were doing their job and investigating the illegal drug trade.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The three detectives were investing drug crimes. Illegal drugs are a scourge on black america with their ability to corrupt, create adverse health outcomes and lead to criminality and eventually death (from over dose or violent crime).

Those three detectives had no idea that upon entering that residence that someone would fire their gun at them.

It's disgusting that you attempt to paint people who investigate drug crimes as some sort of over bearing white supremacists, when in reality, they were doing their job and investigating the illegal drug trade.
The American Police force is 50% gun totting cowards, the other 50% are corrupt.

No drugs were found, the person they had the warrant for didn't live there, the occupant that fired back was well within HIS rights and no cops were harmed in the killing of this innocent woman.

Cowards in uniforms are still cowards.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

I like how you completely ignored the fact that one officer was charged and indicted for illegal use of a firearm which most likely resulted in the death of the person in question.

You really do like to ignore any evidence that goes against your own bias.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Perhaps I am, but it doesn't allow people to go around and create fake narratives that somehow police officers love shooting black people.
Nor does it allow for people to create false narratives that the accusation is that police officers love shooting black people

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I like how you completely ignored the fact that one officer was charged and indicted for illegal use of a firearm which most likely resulted in the death of the person in question.

You really do like to ignore any evidence that goes against your own bias.
When did you last beat your wife?

There are many facts of the Breonna Taylor case which I didn't put in my post. This is a footy forum where we generally share a few sentences of relevant information. If you want me to include everything, I wouldn't have the time.

Everyone knows one officer was charged with discharging an excessive number of bullets, what's your point?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Nor does it allow for people to create false narratives that the accusation is that police officers love shooting black people
This is the exact narrative which has been pursued for the last 5 months following the death of George Floyd. Without this narrative there would not have been constant 'peaceful protests' and non stop political debates.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This is the exact narrative which has been pursued for the last 5 months following the death of George Floyd. Without this narrative there would not have been constant 'peaceful protests' and non stop political debates.
And there you go. You still don't understand racism, even though it's been explained to you multiple times

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
When did you last beat your wife?

There are many facts of the Breonna Taylor case which I didn't put in my post. This is a footy forum where we generally share a few sentences of relevant information. If you want me to include everything, I wouldn't have the time.

Everyone knows one officer was charged with discharging an excessive number of bullets, what's your point?
Considering that the entirety of Kambah's post focused on that one fact, and you replied directly to that post, that means you ignored the whole post he made and attacked a point he was not making. So why bother quoting his post at all if you weren't going to address his points?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
How is that any better than sterotyping blacks, asians, mexicans, whites, rich, poor, etc etc.

I guess its just easier and less politically incorrect to say #ACAB
It's not. Except that officers make the choice to be officers but it's still stereotyping to suggest that all cops are the same.

If that were the case there would be a lot more dead people.

Status
Not open for further replies.