U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The following video after your post Dawgfather.

I seriously believe that Trump could not have answered those questions so cognitively or succinctly or as intelligently.

Shot down the narrative Sleepy Joe outa the park.

Theres simply no comparison in the public speaking abilities of Biden vs Trump.

To seriously suggest that Biden is the loonier one over Trump should be sure signs that that person belongs in a mental hospital.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Theres simply no comparison in the public speaking abilities of Biden vs Trump.

To seriously suggest that Biden is the loonier one over Trump should be sure signs that that person belongs in a mental hospital.
Biden is not loonier, however he is more senile and forgetful and seemingly more unaware of his surrounds than Trump.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Biden is not loonier, however he is more senile and forgetful and seemingly more unaware of his surrounds than Trump.
You've totally lost on that one Dawg.

The comparison between the two guys performances these past 2 days is undeniable.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Everyone is entitled to their opinion but there are better arguments for Biden to run than attempting to claim he's more switched on than Trump.
Huh? It's the only claim Trump is running against Biden. It's all Trump's got against his opponent....publicly questioning his mental capacity.

Now we can see that it is Trump thats the incoherent rambling dodderer.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Huh? It's the only claim Trump is running against Biden. It's all Trump's got against his opponent....publicly questioning his mental capacity.

Now we can see that it is Trump thats the incoherent rambling dodderer.
Perhaps I misunderstood your original post. I thought you were saying the inverse.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I don't know if any of you saw the interview Leigh Sales did last week with Sarah Huckeby Saunders? She was doing a book promo.

I regularly watch ABC''s 7.30 Report.

Leigh tries her hardest to get the questions answered, not always successfully with our Aussie politicians but she totally ambushed the Trumpsters ex 'publicity agent' :grinning:

At the time I thought OMG what a take down. Ita and the USA ambassador will sack her :grinning:

Nothing much was said here I dont believe. Probably shut down by msm.

Anyway thIs vid has now surfaced on my FB feed from USA. Some of the public comments are so revealing about the state of play over there. No journos ask the hard questions there and they were so in awe of our Aussie journo lol.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know if any of you saw the interview Leigh Sales did last week with Sarah Huckeby Saunders? She was doing a book promo.

Leigh tries her hardest to get the questions answered, not always successfully with our Aussie politicians but she totally ambushed the Trumpsters ex 'publicity agent' :grinning:

At the time I thought OMG what a take down. Ita and the USA ambassador will sack her :grinning:

Anyway thIs vid has now surfaced on my FB feed from USA. Some of the public comments are so revealing about the state of play over there. No journos ask the hard questions there and they were so in awe of our Aussie journo lol.

Its the ABC what did you think they would ask how his golf was going ? They are the biggest leftists on the box you wont see any hard questions directed the other way

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I think we all need to focus on getting our own houses in order and looking after our own before even considering which, if any sanctions should be aimed at China, because sanctions would only plunge the world deeper into economic chaos. Anyone with any common sense would feel the same, tbh.
I'd yo got your way no one would hold China to account. China would do some token gesture and all will be forgiven.
Trump, like Mel Gibson, has been calling for China to be reined in since the 80s

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I'd yo got your way no one would hold China to account. China would do some token gesture and all will be forgiven.
Trump, like Mel Gibson, has been calling for China to be reined in since the 80s
Lol Trump and Mel Gibson.... those two cartoons of level headed was and reason.

Doesn’t matter how long he’s been calling for it, only an idiot would think it was wise to try and start a trade war in the middle of a pandemic and on the doorstep of a major global recession.

I’m sure you realise that.

You’re a funny guy, Nasheed.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score

Thanks for that clip; it shows what an empty vessel, and lying slippery person Trump is.
Also shows how his cultists are prepared to lie and mislead, while standing on their religious values as paragons of virtue.

Status
Not open for further replies.