U.S. Politics - Thread

U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Seriously though. All this proves is that, it took a whitw man to beat trump. A female couldn’t do it. So is this really a win for the left? And let’s say Biden surprisingly “retires” and Indian black Jamaican Jewish kamala Harris becomes president, it will still be that a white man needed to retire in order for a female to become president. It’s sort of like a participation trophy
are you forgetting that trump had his chance to run against obama in 2012 and ducked out?, thats like when riddick bowe didnt want to face lennox lewis so he threw his title in the garbage, what a big chicken shit

and btw a female almost did it, she beat him by millions of votes but he got lucky with the vote distribution and gerrymandering

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Geez the caked on make up.

Don I mean.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
@AlzzBulldog - can you tell us how much longer we need to wait for the chase??
DCCDE05A-0FAA-4D42-874B-6A5669E9EB9A.jpeg

I’m out of popcorn. All I can tell right now is that your boy is gone, there’s a new President and no-one else has died.

Wait! Could it be that MSM didn’t lie and the lunatic conspiracy theories were wrong? Spoiler alert?? :tearsofjoy:.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bruh, calling you a female in a different way made you go crazy. Let’s not act like you aren’t the definition of a snowflake lol. But keep going darl
Why are you even bothering bro? They don’t get it and they never will.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
@AlzzBulldog - can you tell us how much longer we need to wait for the chase??
View attachment 20573
I’m out of popcorn. All I can tell right now is that your boy is gone, there’s a new President and no-one else has died.

Wait! Could it be that MSM didn’t lie and the lunatic conspiracy theories were wrong? Spoiler alert?? :tearsofjoy:.
You just wait you sheep you can't even open your eyes to see what's going on i can't say to much on the interweb because the gubberment injected me with Britney spears DNA so I would look crazy ,but im not crazy you are all crazy, you sheep still think the moon landing was real so how are you going to accept the vote was rigged,one you open your eyes you'll see Mexicans and Canadians impacted the usa efforts on that virus that doesn't exist

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You just wait you sheep you can't even open your eyes to see what's going on i can't say to much on the interweb because the gubberment injected me with Britney spears DNA so I would look crazy ,but im not crazy you are all crazy, you sheep still think the moon landing was real so how are you going to accept the vote was rigged,one you open your eyes you'll see Mexicans and Canadians impacted the usa efforts on that virus that doesn't exist
Well, now that that’s all over I’m goin’ fishin’...
B187B11E-0901-4632-A707-54E42ED15713.jpeg

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I see tears but not liberal tears.

The tears I'm seeing are hilariously funny.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Apart from Biden nominating a known black supremacist (Kristen Clarke) to run the civil rights branch of the justice department (she has previously written that blacks had 'superior physical and mental abilities'), he's also nominated someone who massacred thousands of senior citizens in Pennsylvania, called Rachel Levine to be assistant health secretary.

Rachel Levine was previously the secretary of health in Pennsylvania. In 2020 Rachel issued guidance requiring senior citizens who tested positive to return to their aged care home resulting in the deaths of thousands (similar to New York who also massacred thousands). .

But the real kicker was that prior to issuing the order, she made sure her own 95 year old Mum was taken out of her nursing home and into a hotel.

This is almost exactly the sort of political corruption and double standards that lead to Trump being voted for in 2016. Politicians who make sure they look after themselves before they look after anyone else.

Any discussion of the above generally results in someone being called a 'transphobe' (lol). Rachel Levine was married with two kids when he decided to become a woman. He divorced his wife shortly afterwards.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
[
Apart from Biden nominating a known black supremacist (Kristen Clarke) to run the civil rights branch of the justice department (she has previously written that blacks had 'superior physical and mental abilities'), he's also nominated someone who massacred thousands of senior citizens in Pennsylvania, called Rachel Levine to be assistant health secretary.

Rachel Levine was previously the secretary of health in Pennsylvania. In 2020 Rachel issued guidance requiring senior citizens who tested positive to return to their aged care home resulting in the deaths of thousands (similar to New York who also massacred thousands). .

But the real kicker was that prior to issuing the order, she made sure her own 95 year old Mum was taken out of her nursing home and into a hotel.

This is almost exactly the sort of political corruption and double standards that lead to Trump being voted for in 2016. Politicians who make sure they look after themselves before they look after anyone else.

Any discussion of the above generally results in someone being called a 'transphobe' (lol). Rachel Levine was married with two kids when he decided to become a woman. He divorced his wife shortly afterwards.
The article confirms the 95 yo mother was of sound mind and made the decision herself to move when C19 struck. The daughters complied with her wishes. Fairly straight forward family logistics matter going by your link.

She isn't the most attractive daughter in the World tho I guess :grinning:

And if we are talking about residents being told to stay in Aged Care homes, our federal govt who administer aged care, did the same so I guess you'll be condemning Hunt and Morrison next?

You are getting ridiculous (massacred) and petty now but carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.