• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
See. This is the thing. I actually don’t mind this. But what I do mind, is a previous victim that can’t handle anything thrown at her but is happy to throw at people. Do you see your lack of credibility yet darl?
Essentially simplified even further is this. Don’t be a fake victim and I’d have no issues. But you like many lefties love to bait and create a scenario when you can come back and say omg snowflake got yaaaaaa lol. Literally a typical twitter queen
Whatever bub.

You are welcome to put up some memes. Won't bother me.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah and my point is, you wanna post some misinformation and fake news about trump and bin laden being the same, you don’t get to duck and cover from people not buying that fake news crap. Especially when the only evidence brought forward is. “Trump and bin laden are the same”
The meme was for comedy. And it didn't even compare Trump to Bin Laden. It instead suggested that both were the leaders of the attacks and both didn't get involved.

It was a simple meme and wasn't entirely accurate.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whatever bub.

You are welcome to put up some memes. Won't bother me.
Won’t bother you? Lollllll ok darl we both know and especially you know that ain’t true lol. And that’s backed by actual facts. You know, not emotional opinion, Straight up facc.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hopefully Trump doesn’t whinge for years like she and her supporters did. Who would respect a leader of the free world who put up with what Bill did? Made her look as weak as piss. At least Biden would forget if he was cheated on :grinning:
Hehe Bin Laden would have beheaded any wife who did that.

Yeah I lost all respect for Hellery at that.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The meme was for comedy. And it didn't even compare Trump to Bin Laden. It instead suggested that both were the leaders of the attacks and both didn't get involved.

It was a simple meme and wasn't entirely accurate.
Lol oh bro stop stop loving the “field posts” for her ffs. Let’s say that’s true, go look at my post to that original post lol. The only reason this went further is coz of her duck and cover victim manouver

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully Trump doesn’t whinge for years like she and her supporters did. Who would respect a leader of the free world who put up with what Bill did? Made her look as weak as piss. At least Biden would forget if he was cheated on :grinning:
Well to be fair, if joe Biden’s husband cheated on joe Biden, it’s not really cheating right?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Won’t bother you? Lollllll ok darl we both know and especially you know that ain’t true lol. And that’s backed by actual facts. You know, not emotional opinion, Straight up facc.
No seriously I promise. You put up some Biden memes, it won't bother me

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol oh bro stop stop loving the “field posts” for her ffs. Let’s say that’s true, go look at my post to that original post lol. The only reason this went further is coz of her duck and cover victim manouver
I'm just saying that the meme didn't compare Trump to Bin Laden in character or actions.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Bruh, calling you a female in a different way made you go crazy. Let’s not act like you aren’t the definition of a snowflake lol. But keep going darl
Oh you are harking back to your bleeding comment from before? Now I understand.

Thanks for that.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seriously though. All this proves is that, it took a whitw man to beat trump. A female couldn’t do it. So is this really a win for the left? And let’s say Biden surprisingly “retires” and Indian black Jamaican Jewish kamala Harris becomes president, it will still be that a white man needed to retire in order for a female to become president. It’s sort of like a participation trophy

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I gotta hurry and put all these thru before the parade.

Just scroll past if you are easily offended by memes.
FB_IMG_1611027606129.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.