• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
“You like to give people every chance” bro who actually are you lmao. No one is asking that you give them a chance. The actual audacity on this guy.
Lmfao then stop baiting trump supporters and then run to the mods as a victim. Simple. You can’t hVe your cake and eat it too albeit msm tells you that you can.
Remember this????

“You like to give people every chance” bro who actually are you lmao. No one is asking that you give them a chance. The actual audacity on this guy.
The utter audacity of this guy. Now reckons he can decide what poster's can put on here, saying the memes are baiting Trump supporters boo hoo.

Trump had nothing to do with my complaint nor anything to do with being a victim.
Is it just me or is that @Cook finally coming out of the closet?
Let them eat cake I say lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Remember this????

The utter audacity of this guy. Now reckons he can decide what poster's can put on here, saying the memes are baiting Trump supporters boo hoo.

Trump had nothing to do with my complaint nor anything to do with being a victim.

I’m not the one being a victim though. Hence “can’t have your cake and eat it to”. Do you understand what that saying means?
You literally put up a baiting post, then put another post saying trumpers not talk to you or whatever lol. So you wanna have a say with no pushback. Do you see where you’re lacking? I got no issue with baiting, my isssue is with you running away as a victim after baiting. I’m sure I’ve broken it down as simply as possible.

Last edited:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Remember this????

Screenshot_20210120-221213_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20210120-221143_Google.jpg

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m not the one being a victim though. Hence “can’t have your cake and eat it to”. Do you understand what that saying means?
You literally put up a baiting post, then put another post saying trumpers not talk to you or whatever lol. So you wanna have a say with no pushback. Do you see where you’re lacking?
The post was accurate so...

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You literally put up a baiting post, then put another post saying trumpers not talk to you or whatever lol. So you wanna have a say with no pushback. Do you see where you’re lacking?
What was the baiting post on this thread?
And
Trumpers not to talk to me post?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What was the baiting post on this thread?
And
Trumpers not to talk to me post?
Lol so you think saying trump the US president and bin laden is not baiting or worthy of a reaction from people? You can’t even add facts to back your meme up lol.
And then you get a response and post a victimy letter that insinuates your have the truth lol. Do you actually not see how ridiculous you look to non simps?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Comparing trump to bun laden is accurate?
Lol so you think saying trump the US president and bin laden is not baiting or worthy of a reaction from people? You can’t even add facts to back your meme up lol.
And then you get a response and post a victimy letter that insinuates your have the truth lol. Do you actually not see how ridiculous you look to non simps?
When you quoted her, it was the post saying that she wouldn't bother replying to Trump supporters because they can't accept reality, facts, etc.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Oh c'mon snowflake you've gotta be kidding lol
FB_IMG_1611027417708.jpg

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When you quoted her, it was the post saying that she wouldn't bother replying to Trump supporters because they can't accept reality, facts, etc.
Yeah and my point is, you wanna post some misinformation and fake news about trump and bin laden being the same, you don’t get to duck and cover from people not buying that fake news crap. Especially when the only evidence brought forward is. “Trump and bin laden are the same”

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh c'mon snowflake you've gotta be kidding lolView attachment 20559
See. This is the thing. I actually don’t mind this. But what I do mind, is a previous victim that can’t handle anything thrown at her but is happy to throw at people. Do you see your lack of credibility yet darl?
Essentially simplified even further is this. Don’t be a fake victim and I’d have no issues. But you like many lefties love to bait and create a scenario when you can come back and say omg snowflake got yaaaaaa lol. Literally a typical twitter queen

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hey

It's started.

Sit back and enjoy the show.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh that was what he was crying about. I couldn't w
Oh the irony of “crying” lol. Didn’t you get all emotional and nervous for being made fun of your intelligence about what trump did with Iran? Lol. I mean come on bro.
Probably lol.

Glad you have a sense of humour :grinning:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
L
Glad you have a sense of humour :grinning:
Hopefully Trump doesn’t whinge for years like she and her supporters did. Who would respect a leader of the free world who put up with what Bill did? Made her look as weak as piss. At least Biden would forget if he was cheated on :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.