Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I have not been here for a while, looks like I missed a bit...

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Mutilated?

And so you go and prove my point that you are clueless.
surgery can not alter your chromosomes. Biological men who have surgery to make them more like a woman, are still a biological man. Society may politely treat them as if they are women, but biologically they are not.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we all knew instinctively what a boy was and what a girl was from a young age.

If you want to be technical, a person born with an x and a Y chromosome.
oh dear! So layman.

I'm not so sure instinct is capable of detecting sex chromosome aneuploidies - can you tell if a person whose sex chromosome karotype is XO, XXY, or XYY is biologically male?

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
surgery can not alter your chromosomes. Biological men who have surgery to make them more like a woman, are still a biological man. Society may politely treat them as if they are women, but biologically they are not.
This is not your lane either.
Just like US 2019 v's 2020 all-cause mortality stats were not your line.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
oh dear! So layman.

I'm not so sure instinct is capable of detecting sex chromosome aneuploidies - can you tell if a person whose sex chromosome karotype is XO, XXY, or XYY is biologically male?
im not talking about the tiny Percentage of exceptions to the xx xy rule. We all know what a man is and we all know what a woman is.
The point is that simply because someone ‘believes‘ they are the opposite gender does not make it so.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Like I said clueless

You must miss so much of the wonder of the world around you with your head so firmly implanted up your arse.

For someone who carries on about freedom you sure do want to control other peoples lives and tell them who and what they are.

Isn't there a word for that??????

Oh, yeah..........................Hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.