U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Well Arizona gap is 12,000, Pennsylvania 82,000 and Wisconsin 20,000. So it would only take 114,000 votes to change the election result.

Total EC votes from those three states is 41. Would make the outcome Biden 255 and Trump 273.

Again, I think Biden won but it would take far less than a million votes to switch the election result.
Right. So by that rationale I could say ‘For the record, I think Trump won (ugh, I need a shower) and then flip 3 states Trump won with similar margins and voila Biden wins the EC back.

Why can’t I do that? Because IT DIDN’T HAPPEN. You just said you think Biden won yet you’re happy to keep defending Agent Orange with his baseless claims.

Move on Dawg. Time to re-arrange your sock drawer or perhaps put a new tennis ball on the tow bar? :-).

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Right. So by that rationale I could say ‘For the record, I think Trump won (ugh, I need a shower) and then flip 3 states Trump won with similar margins and voila Biden wins the EC back.

Why can’t I do that? Because IT DIDN’T HAPPEN. You just said you think Biden won yet you’re happy to keep defending Agent Orange with his baseless claims.

Move on Dawg. Time to re-arrange your sock drawer or perhaps put a new tennis ball on the tow bar? :-).
I’m not defending anyone. Just clarifying that it would take less than a million votes which was your claim.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
when did you use the brain cell recount joke? Fake news!
The brain cell recount joke never existed
I always knew there was a braincell recount joke
I invented the braincell recount joke
The fake news are trying to discredit me from the braincell recount joke ......
What was the topic again?? Ah yeah CaptainJackson is a fucking racist and fuck the welsh and I still trying to figure out some Hungarian food besides paprika and goulash which is still 2 more things better than those welsh dogs could come up with....
Long live new south woy woy

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What was the topic again?? Ah yeah CaptainJackson is a fucking racist and fuck the welsh and I still trying to figure out some Hungarian food besides paprika and goulash which is still 2 more things better than those welsh dogs could come up with....
I'll take both ya *****!!!

The welsh invented the brain cell joke ergo you're welsh!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Umina 4lyf muthafucka

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I’m not defending anyone. Just clarifying that it would take less than a million votes which was your claim.
No, it wasn’t my claim, I used a hypothetical, as did you, you can say all day ‘but if AZ didn’t go Blue then this might’ve happened’. What happened happened, and whoever agrees with it or not does not support the garbage the GOP and their mates are running.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Not to bad on the eye in there either, I've probably walked past you a bunch of times lol
Haha you there for coffee, or cream? Probably not, man....I've only called in a few times and usually on weekends....I worked in Tuggerah before the days of the plague.

Status
Not open for further replies.