Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm an Atheist but I don't believe that you are like that. Do I have issues with Religion, yes, but I have no quams with you having your faith. Everyone is entitled to their faith and belief's, no matter if i agree or not. I won't judge you on those aspects my brother.
You're a good man my brother. Obviously I'm the same in return. I have no problem what any one believes until they force it on you.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm an Atheist but I don't believe that you are like that. Do I have issues with Religion, yes, but I have no quams with you having your faith. Everyone is entitled to their faith and belief's, no matter if i agree or not. I won't judge you on those aspects my brother.
I take the piss out of religious people all the time. But only 'cause it's fun.

I do see merits in religion though. It helps those that need it. So many turn their lives around thanks to religion. And it gives people strength.

But it's only for those who need it. I don't like easy answers. I prefer to spend my life searching for knowledge.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I take the piss out of religious people all the time. But only 'cause it's fun.

I do see merits in religion though. It helps those that need it. So many turn their lives around thanks to religion. And it gives people strength.

But it's only for those who need it. I don't like easy answers. I prefer to spend my life searching for knowledge.
Yeah you take the piss but you still don't go overboard.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are really struggling when you dye your hair when you hardly have any of it!
Did you see any 'highlights' from that press conference? Some of the the funniest shit I've seen for a while. This is T-Rumps main legal counsel. He started referencing the movie 'My Cousin Vinny' and he somehow tried to use this as an example of legal precedent for whatever point he was trying to make. I don't know what that was cause it was such a rambling mess. And then his head or hair starting leaking, I'm guessing cause he's got shit for brains.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Did you see any 'highlights' from that press conference? Some of the the funniest shit I've seen for a while. This is T-Rumps main legal counsel. He started referencing the movie 'My Cousin Vinny' and he somehow tried to use this as an example of legal precedent for whatever point he was trying to make. I don't know what that was cause it was such a rambling mess. And then his head or hair starting leaking, I'm guessing cause he's got shit for brains.
The dumb fuck couldn't even reference it right lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah you take the piss but you still don't go overboard.
Not on here...

Was talking on a mate's Facebook page about the pope liking that Instagram photo of the chick. There were a few angry devout Catholics on the discussion. Then someone said, "Jesus watches you when you masturbate". My immediate response was, "yeah, but it gets weird when he joins in"

But it's not like I'd say something like that on this forum.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A classic!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
How come fake news is allowed to be posted in this topic like it’s going out of fashion?

Status
Not open for further replies.