U.S. Politics - Thread

U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
For those in here who often laugh and snigger at Tucker Carlson for being unfair and partisan. He was at least willing to be totally transparent in today's show where he said:

"it was a painful and highly depressing 90 minutes"

..."as a political matter, the main thing we learned last night is that it was a mistake to focus so much time on Biden's mental decline.....but on stage last night Biden did not seem senile"....'Trump isn't going to win this race by calling Joe Biden senile, Joe Biden won't win by calling Trump racist".

I found this segment pretty interesting to watch - I think some of you (who I know don't like Fox and aren't conservative), may find some value in watching (let me know if I'm wrong).

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
For those in here who often laugh and snigger at Tucker Carlson for being unfair and partisan. He was at least willing to be totally transparent in today's show where he said:

..."as a political matter, the main thing we learned last night is that it was a mistake to focus so much time on Biden's mental decline.....but on stage last night Biden did not seem senile"....'Trump isn't going to win this race by calling Joe Biden senile, Joe Biden won't win by calling Trump racist".

I found this segment pretty interesting to watch - I think some of you (who I know don't like Fox and aren't conservative), may find some value in watching (let me know if I'm wrong).

Thank you for posting this bs. I learnt a lot.
It made me even more frightened.

You don't think it was a tad far fetched and unhinged?

Carlson said they want to end the filibuster. Can you imagine.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if Bidens victims mum calling up larry king is proof then this is proof
The difference is that call was made in 1993? And theee allegations just come out around election time and when his show went big. It’s so typical of the left media who lie and lie like the MAGA hat wearing kid with the indigenous Indians .. cnn had to pay millions in defamation for lying

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

I think it was that much of a train wreck that no one could take it seriously. Andrew Bolt is the only right wing commentator I've seen say that Trump won the debate.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
The difference is that call was made in 1993? And theee allegations just come out around election time and when his show went big. It’s so typical of the left media who lie and lie like the MAGA hat wearing kid with the indigenous Indians .. cnn had to pay millions in defamation for lying
so basically trump if he wanted could now rape 5000 women and get away with it

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Thank you for posting this bs. I learnt a lot.
It made me even more frightened.

You don't think it was a tad far fetched and unhinged?

Carlson said they want to end the filibuster. Can you imagine.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
so basically trump if he wanted could now rape 5000 women and get away with it

Like celebrities threatening his life ? America is pro free speech. But still this is the

30,000 dead in New York under governor cuomo and he threatens Trump

Aoc talking about playing with fire ( while condoning riots and lying as they are Apparently peaceful Protests)

the hypocrisy is next level here.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Like celebrities threatening his life ? America is pro free speech. But still this is the

30,000 dead in New York under governor cuomo and he threatens Trump

Aoc talking about playing with fire ( while condoning riots and lying as they are Apparently peaceful Protests)

the hypocrisy is next level here.
what has that got to do with anything? the point is trump can do anything and idiots like you will support him

you should improve your brain performance

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Sorry but this video just confirmed what I already thought of Tucker..he‘s a bias wanker..and he remains a bias wanker. However, I will grant that he is not as bias as Trump’s bend down and kiss his feet worshipper Sean Hannity.

Last edited:

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it me or are the Tumpers shitting themselves over the debate? I'm assuming they expected their hero to wipe the floor with Joe and put this to bed this far out from the election? And well things didn't go according to plan so this rear guard action is on.

You Trumpers seem desperately desperate.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
what has that got to do with anything? the point is trump can do anything and idiots like you will support him

you should improve your brain performance
Haha you’re a weasel. How is supporting him detrimental to my brain performance dudzilla? And you support a candidate with dementia ? Who asked for 30 min breaks between the debates but was refused , who refused a drug test ? Who forgets what he says every time. Mate you just won the award for undisputed world champion gutless , factless weasel. And now crowned with a advanced diploma in being a absolute muppet and shit kicker. Go to your safe space sweetie , remember facts over feelings. Let’s spell that out F A C T S , try to breath through your nose weasel and relax and start again. Adios DUDzilla

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Haha you’re a weasel. How is supporting him detrimental to my brain performance dudzilla? And you support a candidate with dementia ? Who asked for 30 min breaks between the debates but was refused , who refused a drug test ? Who forgets what he says every time. Mate you just won the award for undisputed world champion gutless , factless weasel. And now crowned with a advanced diploma in being a absolute muppet and shit kicker. Go to your safe space sweetie , remember facts over feelings. Let’s spell that out F A C T S , try to breath through your nose weasel and relax and start again. Adios DUDzilla
because your brain is obviously suffering under all this pressure and actually you need to relax

im in my underwear right now and i just had a double cheeseburger watching LeBron win, i guarantee im relaxed

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He never asked for 30 minute breaks. That was something Trump made up. Everyone else involved with the debate said that Biden's team never asked for the breaks.

It is interesting that you scream "facts" while stating unverified fake news.

Status
Not open for further replies.