Social Media Amazing news for the Bulldogs!!!!

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahahah you d hope not but who knows with this club! They gave Lichaa a last minute contract!
yeah but Lichaa put together 3 good games in a row & did the opposite of what Hasler told him to do

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Literally irrelevant,
But just so you know there is a big chance I will have first grade experience this time in 3 years.
Training for Mounties and a squad spot year after.
Of course the Fox has liked this post ... Nasheed.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
there is a big chance I will have first grade experience this time in 3 years.
Training for Mounties and a squad spot year after.
At 30? Really??
Yes I’m sure a 33 year old would make a first grade debut - happens all the time.

PS: How are you attending Mounties training from Tallinn? Quite the commute :-).

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
At 30? Really??
Yes I’m sure a 33 year old would make a first grade debut - happens all the time.
this is my biggest challenge I think, but players are playing later into their late thirties now and my Body hasn’ been abused in an on field sense with injuries.
If I impress in my first year maybe I can score a rich 2/3 year deal and call it quits at 35/36 with 71 first grade games or so under my belt. Same as Holland.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
If I impress in my first year maybe I can score a rich 2/3 year deal and call it quits at 35/36 with 71 first grade games or so under my belt. Same as Holland.
Yeah nah.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
My timeline.
2022 play for Mounties in Massey and progress to Cbury cup
2023 I’ve impressed baz enough for a top 30 spot and play some first grade through injury at
the back end to hold the fort
2024 and 25 The dream is to get a 3 year deal at 400k a season, but if I can’t do taht im happy to hide my time and build my name and reputation for another year and go for that rich deal in 25/26.

and You know what? Even if I can’t land that rich deal it’ll be just good to be a nrl player for a couple of years. Live the life. Parties, gang bangs, b grade fame etc
imagine the inside oil I could I get firm the first grade quad it’ll be unreal and even better than the info I get now

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I’d like to blog my journey from a street hood as a kid in breakfast point with a knife in my pocket to my nrl career but I need @habs to grant me permission to start threads again
Would be good for the kennel to gain some insight on what it takes to be become and nrl player like me from scratch
In case any other Tk members want to follow my path and forge an nrl career