Am I old?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good point he is definitely the mega fan and he asked if I want tickets for old times sake for next year I said count me in but I have no idea when it’s for I’m assuming he has the right info I might look it up.
Sweet i hadnt seen em for a while i like new album a lot. Next year would also mark 30 years since they come here for arise tour.....
I was to young but remember reading about it in hot metal ..... caught the chaos tour though

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Sweet i hadnt seen em for a while i like new album a lot. Next year would also mark 30 years since they come here for arise tour.....
I was to young but remember reading about it in hot metal ..... caught the chaos tour though
My cousin and I started on the Roots tour and we convinced our parents that we would be safe and it’s all chill and we had the best time ever and was also terrified as fuck knows how young we were. That was at the Hordern

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
My cousin and I started on the Roots tour and we convinced our parents that we would be safe and it’s all chill and we had the best time ever and was also terrified as fuck knows how young we were. That was at the Hordern
Chaos was 94 was 15 my first big gig, yeah remember begging the parents lol

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Chaos was 94 was 15 my first big gig, yeah remember begging the parents lol
We got driven in by my Auntie and I can’t remember maybe picked up and had a sleep over lol how cute but we sussed some rocket fuel (whatever was in the liquor cabinet but not enough so they noticed) from both our folks houses and smuggled it in and this goes back my point of how different times were because we would have been about 15 as well.

Didn’t take pics and it’s long gone but went for this shirt tgat night as I had saved up to buy one over the classic S or the Roots album shirt.

C9D6EE4D-C183-4B77-A952-E8258CCF343E.jpeg

Last edited:

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
No Grog ha ha ha is that what they told you are getting old bro.
well - had a chat to the kid today and asked specifically about grog - he said nah - but at the some of the after parties yes.

What he did tell me though was that its was a fckng snow storm in the bathrooms. Chaperoned, the place had a door bitch on the toilets and it was still white city. Where the fck do 15-16yr old kids at a public school 1) get the cash and 2) know the right people.

I'm no fckng angel but that, to coin a phrase, really blew me away. Sort of explains the photos though.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
well - had a chat to the kid today and asked specifically about grog - he said nah - but at the some of the after parties yes.

What he did tell me though was that its was a fckng snow storm in the bathrooms. Chaperoned, the place had a door bitch on the toilets and it was still white city. Where the fck do 15-16yr old kids at a public school 1) get the cash and 2) know the right people.

I'm no fckng angel but that, to coin a phrase, really blew me away. Sort of explains the photos though.
I remember at school when a mate smoked pot in front of some exchange students. The exchange students freaked out and reported it and for the rest of the school term, I was known as the hard core drug addict.

And it's not like I went to a good school or anything.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Do you really want to know?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
My Cousin and I did get tickets to Sepultura next year as we have a long time shared love for them but it will probably heaps noisy..
Caught Cavalera twice over the last few years, playing Roots, Arise, beneath the remains.

Great shows. But being old, we basically sat at the back.

But also caught Phil Anselmo and the Illegals playing Pantera songs. Couldn't help myself, got right in the middle of the mosh.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Since the Kennel is the hub of the most esoteric, deep philosophical discussions - thought I would throw out this question.

The reason.

The bitch missus showed me the sons year 10 formal photos. So what was hiding in there:
- chicks doing the beaver V
- chicks throwing down some tongue
- tit grabbing
- chick on chick doggy style (guess we're going down the strap on path)
- Dudes kissing
- Dudes lining up for a blowbang
- Bugger all guy with chick stuff
Now I appreciate this is all clothes on stuff (thank fck, surely there'd be some arrests by now otherwise), is it just me or is the good old trusted stuff of 1st base through to home run gone? Is pretending to be a pussy or cck slut more important than actually being one?

Sort of guessing but think this is social media becoming a reality. The shite u see there for kicks is now whats trendy. At least my kid was fairly bland just posing with the boys. Don't these clowns realise that if its on the web, its on there for ever. Or do they care?

Never felt this fckng old in my life.

Discuss.
At their age, their synapses haven't fully developed, and hormones are raging through their bodies. Consequences for their actions is the last thing on their minds.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I remember at school when a mate smoked pot in front of some exchange students. The exchange students freaked out and reported it and for the rest of the school term, I was known as the hard core drug addict.

And it's not like I went to a good school or anything.
I always found exchange students 100% cool and ready to party or 100% straight. No in between haha

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I don't know if this counts, but I went to a 5-hour open bar xmas party today and they had a trivia thing going. They had a 'popular music from the last 20 years'; quiz round. I obviously knew nothing about that. Then they had a general music knowledge round and they put up the first name of each The Beatles and asked which one was the drummer. I was the only one who knew. I mean, what the fuck?

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn’t say old.Old people still have the capacity to know what’s going on around them.Poor old souls.