Opinion Alternative Rock/ Punk / Grunge

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mo murder is my favourite all time song from them hands down,

bloody oath brother , Mo murder is my all time favourite song , can’t beat it... and my favourite album is art of war.!! And I have all their albums.!!
Art of War is their best album followed by the Eternal album. I still have all my old rap albums from that era, when rap was actually rap.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Art of War is their best album followed by the Eternal album. I still have all my old rap albums from that era, when rap was actually rap.
Correct that time was the best, I still have all my ice cube albums (Westside connection) being one of them, method man and red man etc !!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Correct that time was the best, I still have all my ice cube albums (Westside connection) being one of them, method man and red man etc !!
Sweet, yeah you name a rapper from the 90's I pretty much got at least one album if not more of theirs lol. I was a teenager during that era so it was a good time :laughing:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sweet, yeah you name a rapper from the 90's I pretty much got at least one album if not more of theirs lol. I was a teenager during that era so it was a good time :laughing:
I was a teenager also, not till about 94 though :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
possibly the best song of the era

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Few more from these guys, who I never got into when they were really big and tbh, never even heard any of their tracks, but they are real good.. love the video for Red Hot Moon, CBGBs rep

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Few more from these guys, who I never got into when they were really big and tbh, never even heard any of their tracks, but they are real good.. love the video for Red Hot Moon, CBGBs rep

Yeah don't mind me some Rancid. You can't half tell they're Clash fans lol

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Amd now that I think of it, the melody of the chorus for "roots radical" sounds identical to dropkicks "Captain Kelly's kitchen" haha...

yeah heaps hey, no surprises though, these guys were all on the same label yea? or at least doing shows together