Allow me to introduce myself,

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Im 29 and I live up on the Sunshine Coast in QLD im a born and bred QLDer but have been supporting the Doggies since i was old enough to tell my Dad,
"No Dad i dont want to wear a broncos jersey"
As much as he tried there was no denying it im a Bulldog through and through.
Its always been a dream of mine to get down to Sydney and watch a game at Belmore oval from what ive seen and heard i would fit in well.
My wife and I are expecting our first child in a couple of months a little Boy and rest assure boys i have already got him his first Doggies jersey, I just hope like hell he doesnt support the Broncos.
Cheers

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hey @QLDdogsfan ,

Welcome to the crazy world we call The Kennel... or home for some of us :grinning:

Always good to see new members signing up here and offering opinions on how good (or shit) we are going.

Congrats to you and your partner, certainly an exciting time ahead. You may well have a squizz at the Expecting/New Dads thread on here: https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?threads/expecting-new-dad-thread.112309/

Quite a few Dogs supporters on here from the Sunshine State.

Any issues or questions about the site shout out one of the mods like myself or one of our active admins (habs or Nash).

Cheers :grinning:

Mr I
Kennel Moderation Team Member.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Im 29 and I live up on the Sunshine Coast in QLD im a born and bred QLDer but have been supporting the Doggies since i was old enough to tell my Dad,
Its always been a dream of mine to get down to Sydney and watch a game at Belmore oval from what ive seen and heard i would fit in well.
My wife and I are expecting our first child in a couple of months a little Boy and rest assure boys i have already got him his first Doggies jersey, I just hope like hell he doesnt support the Broncos.
Cheers
Welcome.

If you hear someone talk about chicks, it's most likely me. Toyota Camry's is most likely @Blue_boost - and excessive cursing is likely down to @south of heaven. Oh... I use the term Karmichael a lot as well, so be on the lookout for that.

Hot Wheels chatter is most likely me, as is a trip down memory lane.

A couple of loveable and very easy to get along with people on this forum are @Mr 95% and @ASSASSIN, whilst @Realist90 often talks about PC gone made.

Asian women being excessively sexy in the workplace... that's me... Wrestling... that's me too... if you see a thread locked, it's most likely due to @Mr Invisible tripping on power... and anything to do with Todd Greenturd being the most incompetent CEO the NRL has ever seen... that's the one subject that unites us all together!

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey @QLDdogsfan ,

Welcome to the crazy world we call The Kennel... or home for some of us :grinning:

Always good to see new members signing up here and offering opinions on how good (or shit) we are going.

Congrats to you and your partner, certainly an exciting time ahead. You may well have a squizz at the Expecting/New Dads thread on here: https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?threads/expecting-new-dad-thread.112309/

Quite a few Dogs supporters on here from the Sunshine State.

Any issues or questions about the site shout out one of the mods like myself or one of our active admins (habs or Nash).

Cheers :grinning:

Mr I
Kennel Moderation Team Member.
Well said Mr I it is good to ses new members and it is is good we welcom them as you have.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Well said Mr I it is good to ses new members and it is is good we welcom them as you have.
Yes but dude... your avatar suggests a less welcoming attitude. Come on bro... put something else on. At least have a woman's arse rather than a horses.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cheers
Fingers crossed for you too champ!!!

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome boys, loving the content already had a belly of laughs good stuff

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
@QLDdogsfan Welcome to the Mental Asylum.

Sad to admit it, but I am the only sane person on this forum.

Here are the rules.

If a player has a great game they are the next Messiah.

They have a shit game, the burning stakes are fired up.

Pay sucks big time.

Raelene Castle is the anti Christ.

Happy Posting.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome mate dont listen to that bullshit @Wahesh said about me he is middle eastern and probably has links to a terrorist organizations or a kebab shop, but i guess he is alright for a sand person.
Seriously though some real good people on here who end up becoming a second family enjoy mate

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
@QLDdogsfan Welcome to the Mental Asylum.

Sad to admit it, but I am the only sane person on this forum.

Here are the rules.

If a player has a great game they are the next Messiah.

They have a shit game, the burning stakes are fired up.

Pay sucks big time.

Raelene Castle is the anti Christ.

Happy Posting.
Fkn lol its true

Wahesh

Reaction score
Welcome mate dont listen to that bullshit @Wahesh said about me he is middle eastern and probably has links to a terrorist organizations or a kebab shop, but i guess he is alright for a sand person.
Seriously though some real good people on here who end up becoming a second family enjoy mate
@south of heaven if one of the few Italian men whom I have a close fondness of so much so that I can refer to him as my brother. Very few Italian men reach this feat.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Cheers
Welcome to the asylum Mate, sorry I mean TK

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Are you an Indian or a paki ?
Just checking